PM Imran Khan to inaugurate Peshawar BRT on August 13

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
IK should have some self respect, and in principle refuse to go for the inauguration of this major(project) blunder. Is NAB sleeping? Everyone in KP and CM secretariat knows how Khattak and his son in law did corruption worth 1 billion in BRT.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK should have some self respect, and in principle refuse to go for the inauguration of this major(project) blunder. Is NAB sleeping? Everyone in KP and CM secretariat knows how Khattak and his son in law did corruption worth 1 billion in BRT.
Every major project in UK never gets completed on time.The reason is not corruption,it is the complexity of the project.A thousands things can go wrong from design issues,supply chain,management,labour issues,financial constrains and many other unforeseen problems.It is not possible to foresee every issue.If it was simple to build highways,airports,dams and subway systems very quickly then countries will be completing such projects in a few months instead of many years.Nevertheless a full audit should be carried out to find out the the reasons for delayed completion of this project.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Every major project in UK never gets completed on time.The reason is not corruption,it is the complexity of the project.A thousands things can go wrong from design issues,supply chain,management,labour issues,financial constrains and many other unforeseen problems.It is not possible to foresee every issue.If it was simple to build highways,airports,dams and subway systems very quickly then countries will be completing such projects in a few months instead of many years.Nevertheless a full audit should be carried out to find out the the reasons for delayed completion of this project.
Let me tell you just one incident narrated by the previous CEO Durrani who was not only highly competent, but the son of the soil even left his previous job in Canada working for a Trans company there so that he could serve his nation. As per him the gang of thugs including Khattak and his son were pushing v hard that the contract of the buses go to a certain company with which they had settled kickbacks. These same buses were even pushed through land route rather than the preferred sea route via Khunjerab so that the contractors of these buses aren't change after election.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
I see paid trolls disliking my comment. Lage raho if that brings two squares of meal to your tables, but not at the cost of your conscience please. Pakistan can't afford this slave mentality. Need to think of our coming generations.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
And i agree with your rational regarding opex and capex cost and time lines. But this is a case of gross miss neglect and corruption. Malam jaba wala case bhi tu hai likin mai yeh keh don us mai koi corruption nhi howi except administrative errors. Media aiwen shor macha rha hai likin BRT mai Allah maaf kere inhon nay sub record thor deye hain. Even Commissioner Peshawar embezzled money and bought some rental property.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)

You need to proof the corruption just because u think and some lefafa anchors says wouldnt make anyone guilty thats why zardari is free as well as nawaz was free and took years.

You are corrupt also to some extent be it from tax chori or not following laws 100%>

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
You need to proof the corruption just because u think and some lefafa anchors says wouldnt make anyone guilty thats why zardari is free as well as nawaz was free and took years.

You are corrupt also to some extent be it from tax chori or not following laws 100%>
Its not my duty to audit the project. But its quite evident from the fact how the incumbent govt is putting hurdles in the courts directions of a fair and free audit of BRT. We all know Zardari is a crook and so is Nawaz. But nothing substantial was ever proven against them. Our investigation authorities are not equipped for that. So where mr 10 percent can scot free so can Mr Khattak or Gohar Ayub

Reactions: AZ1

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its not my duty to audit the project. But its quite evident from the fact how the incumbent govt is putting hurdles in the courts directions of a fair and free audit of BRT. We all know Zardari is a crook and so is Nawaz. But nothing substantial was ever proven against them. Our investigation authorities are not equipped for that. So where mr 10 percent can scot free so can Mr Khattak or Gohar Ayub

Exactly but our media also corrupt, justice system and all its all accusation game now nothing come out of it just enjoy the project when its done

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aur kabhi speaker ko suna hai. Aisay lagta hai jaisay kese gadhay ko bethaya ho. That guy is a dunce of the highest order. Also i belong to Sharyar Afridis constituency, i am amazed at the guys audacity of blaming Rana Sana for drug trafficking when he and his family themselves do the same trade. Ask anyone in Jungle Khel area and they would tell you the same

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
Lets get Your Aba jaan Nawaz Sharif back first hang him for looting you and Pakistan and then lying and running away to london. You patwaris got no shame on apologising model town killings.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lets get Your Aba jaan Nawaz Sharif back first hang him for looting you and Pakistan and then lying and running away to london. You patwaris got no shame on apologising model town killings.
Just look at your grooming. You are definitely living on the crumbs thrown at you from PTI. And Nawaz should definitely be hanged. He is as corrupt as the rehashed and repacked leaders from PTI pretending to be clean and holy.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Many of the sane think tanks that you might not have ever heard of left PTI because they found the party both inept and corrupt. I can list you examples of many bureaucrats working behind the scenes in drafting policies that were unhappy and saved their reputes right in time by leaving. One such example is that of Tasneem Noorani. There are many others. Khair har taraf he gand hai werna Pakistan ka ye haal aj na hota. They should clean sweep all the dirt from every party.

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
Just look at your grooming. You are definitely living on the crumbs thrown at you from PTI. And Nawaz should definitely be hanged. He is as corrupt as the rehashed and repacked leaders from PTI pretending to be clean and holy.
Our Leader Imran Khan is honest clean even supreme court has said and your leaders sharif and zardari are crooks. You compare leader with another leader. So Pti is 90% pass and the other parties are 90% fail.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Our Leader Imran Khan is honest clean even supreme court has said and your leaders sharif and zardari are crooks. You compare leader with another leader. So Pti is 90% pass and the other parties are 90% fail.
I voted for Imran Khan but when I found out his baji made an empire through a sewing machine or when IK legalised his banigala palace I started having my doubts in this system and the leadership. Both the other leaders you mentioned like NAWAZ and Zardari are a lot more corrupt. But two wrongs don't make right.

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
I voted for Imran Khan but when I found out his baji made an empire through a sewing machine or when IK legalised his banigala palace I started having my doubts in this system and the leadership. Both the other leaders you mentioned like NAWAZ and Zardari are a lot more corrupt. But two wrongs don't make right.
You are not genuine pti. You are born Patwari maybe voted pti once. Its all lies and propaganda against Haleema khan you liaten to lafafa journalist like a patwari does. ?

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are not genuine pti. You are born Patwari maybe voted pti once. Its all lies and propaganda against Haleema khan you liaten to lafafa journalist like a patwari does. ?
I am a realist. Am not a worship idol. But parasti aur chaploosi mere nature mai nhi hai. I will call spade a spade. I voted twice for PTI for your info.

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
I am a realist. Am not a worship idol. But parasti aur chaploosi mere nature mai nhi hai. I will call spade a spade. I voted twice for PTI for your info.
You are not realistic but a corrupt patwari that is trying to be Pti fake voter. Patwari that was sleeping past 35 years and now wants everything to be changed within 2 years.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are not realistic but a corrupt patwari that is trying to be Pti fake voter. Patwari that was sleeping past 35 years and now wants everything to be changed within 2 years.
STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE. BUT PARASTI CHOR DE. 35 SAAL PEHLE BHI YEHI LOG THAY AUR AAJ BHI YEHI LOG HAI JO DO YE TEEN PARTIYAN CHOR KER AJ PTI MAI HAIN.