PM Imran Khan's Speech at Insaf Lawyers Forum Pakistan Convention

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
His speeches are becoming a drag now.
For Patwaris like you they are becoming drags but for us it's a refreshing and motivational speeches. That's why I say to all haraam kor Patwaris like you to stop lying saying I was Pti supporter and voters. Genuine Pti supporters voters fight this war from start to finish until we free Pakistan from these Zardari, Sharif, Fazlu criminals.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
For Patwaris like you they are becoming drags but for us it's a refreshing and motivational speeches. That's why I say to all haraam kor Patwaris like you to stop lying saying I was Pti supporter and voters. Genuine Pti supporters voters fight this war from start to finish until we free Pakistan from these Zardari, Sharif, Fazlu criminals.
I say lets drown all the opposition in the arabian sea along with this manhoosiyat and start afresh.

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
His speeches are becoming a drag now.

Can't agree more. He is so persistent and unwavering in his ideas and goals that it is becoming pretty boring. Quite perplexed and astonished when people still call him a U-Turn master, considering ever changing narrative of his contemporaries like Nawaz, Zardari and Fazlu.

Last edited:

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can't agree more. He is so persistent and unwavering in his ideas and goals that it is becoming pretty boring. Quite perplexed and astonished when people still call him a U-Turn master, considering ever changing narratives of his contemporaries like Nawaz, Zardari and Fazlu.
I concur likin aab teri khair nahi. You will get a barrage of abuses and labels. Some will go to the extent of calling you a ghaddar, indian agent or patwari. Because difference opinion democracy mai hota hai this isn't jamhoriyat.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Leave everything else, that some patwaris found "boring" ..

The message to you was crystal clear:

RULE OF LAW

OR

JAIL! ?

Course you'll find this a KEERA in your bloody ar
......?

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
The squealing criminal feral pigs are screaming bloody murder before their eventual slaughter at the hands NAB, and the most lenient Judiciary of Pakistan.

Today's PK IK speech was the final nail in the coffins of diseased infested serial criminals aka opposition of Dakoo association of Punjab.

A brilliant speech by a educated moral Pakistani born without purchees awam selected leader of the Muslim world.

May Allah protect him from Satanist PLMN, and PPP.

Their fraudulent leadership (only on talks shows) with lefafa anchors, in real world these money laundering anti Pakistan anti pak Army can't collect 23 people with a IQ over 12, sorry patwarees.

All their hue and cry will not save them from a certain jail or a natural death or a public Hanging.

These family Ltds Institute of corruption murder & prostitution are finished, game over.

PLMN, RAW, ANP PPP, MQM SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE. They are not political parties, terror groups operating as political parties.

Pundit Lal Fazlu the pedophile Has some assplaning to do with NAB, for 3 billion land sale he did few months ago.

A illiterate fraud mullah is a billionaire? What's wrong with picture?
Venting.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The squealing criminal feral pigs are screaming bloody murder before their eventual slaughter at the hands NAB, and the most lenient Judiciary of Pakistan.

Today's PK IK speech was the final nail in the coffins of diseased infested serial criminals aka opposition of Dakoo association of Punjab.

A brilliant speech by a educated moral Pakistani born without purchees awam selected leader of the Muslim world.

May Allah protect him from Satanist PLMN, and PPP.

Pundit Lal Fazlu the pedophile Has some assplaning to do with NAB, for 3 billion land sale he did few months ago.

A illiterate fraud mullah is a billionaire? What's wrong with picture?
Venting.

Pakistan Zindabad.
Hahaha…..Haaza min fazl e Rabbi…on Fazal ur Rehman!…..he said……Ab is mein aap ko kia? ?