PM Khan refused to take call of US Secretary of State Antony Blinken

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عیسی نقوی خارجہ پالیسی کو بہترین انداز میں سمجھاتے اور اس کے خدوخال واضح کرتے ہیں سیاست ڈاٹ کام کا ان کو اس طرح خارجہ پالیسی پر تبصرے کے لیے بلوا نا بہترین ہے

Siberite

This is we were hoping for so long that Pakistani rulers find the spine to stand up against the chronic slavery of the power echelons , specially the armed forces generals and their poodles and Political midgets. Thank you Imran . I hope you won't make a u turn out of this stand... Now If you can only shake yourself up from the opportunists, turncoats and sycophants around you.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is we were hoping for so long that Pakistani rulers find the spine to stand up against the chronic slavery of the power echelons , specially the armed forces generals and their poodles and Political midgets. Thank you Imran.
What's heroic in this. This is a simple diplomatic protocol.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
If it wasn't for IK, the military establishment would have already given the bases and the Generals would be patting each others' back for making White people happy gain. Seriously, If this news is true, then it really made me happy. But I am always doubtful when Pakistanis boast about how honorable and tough they are.

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
I do not take the news reports of Pakistani social media channels seriously. In recent Gaza Israeli conflict, according to Pakistani social media Pakistani & Turkish armies had crossed into Israel and Jews were trembeling out of fear?

Respect

If it wasn't for IK, the military establishment would have already given the bases and the Generals would be patting each others' back for making White people happy gain. Seriously, If this news is true, then it really made me happy. But I am always doubtful when Pakistanis boast about how honorable and tough they are.
It's bot Pakistanis but IK who has the spine to say NO more.

The rhetoric has changed from do more too NO more.

Siberite

What's heroic in this. This is a simple diplomatic protocol.
True. However, the way the things were done in the pass were quite shameful to be frank about it. I always support civilian supremacy. Even though , in present government , it also has eroded quite a bit, but still we must encourage even a small step in the right direction.

Siberite

It's bot Pakistanis but IK who has the spine to say NO more.

The rhetoric has changed from do more too NO more.
You think is that enough ? Obviously not. The test of the pudding is in the eating. This is a good stand, a small gesture on the long list of actionable plan . IK may have realized that he already compromised too much , hanging with turncoats, putting questionable politicians in important ministries, bringing suitcase pack persons from abroad to represent him and his government. You can get the position by compromising your principles, but you can't get the job done you are after.... He has to ponder....

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
True. However, the way the things were done in the pass were quite shameful to be frank about it.
The episode is not finished yet, we have to wait to find what will Imran do at the end. Meanwhile the western newspaper are telling some different story.

Siberite

The episode is not finished yet, we have to wait to find what will Imran do at the end. Meanwhile the western newspaper are telling some different story.
Just by looking at their previous record, I am mot that excited about the change at the moment. Another aspect is to consider who else will have more than the guts to really stand against these foreign powers ? If you think that our army generals and the establishment of this country will ever get out of the habit of hanging beggar's bowl in their necks and do something for a change ? Then , I guess we are all dumb as dumbers.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just by looking at their previous record, I am mot that excited about the change at the moment. Another aspect is to consider who else will have more than the guts to really stand against these foreign powers ? If you think that our army generals and the establishment of this country will ever get out of the habit of hanging beggar's bowl in their necks and do something for a change ? Then , I guess we are all dumb as dumbers.
Yeah but why expect army to do something or not. Thirteen years of cilvilian government and what is the position of civil institutions that is more important, I guess.

Siberite

Yeah but why expect army to do something or not. Thirteen years of cilvilian government and what is the position of civil institutions that is more important, I guess.
Army has been the left, right and center of everything in Pakistan . How could one ignore the elephant in the room . The civilian Institutions were never given a fair chance to take it roots. An Independent Jury, an independent auditor general and an independent EC is the death of the kingdom of armed gangs and the national robbers. NS was brought on board by the same army generals who facilitated AH in Sindh. IK's hanging aprons are the left over of the same generals who didn't stop the wheels of the corruption running machine of Malik Riaz, instead they swallowed more land from the poor and filled lot more pockets ... Just watch how another general built his empire right under the nose of CPEC and running a house of pizzas in foreign land ... Blah Blah Blah .. But who is listening in Pakistan. We had a lousy Baba Rehmatay who made sure the whole nation fully drowned in to the ocean of favoritism, nepotism before he retired. Where is the money he collected for the dam ?? Can anybody in my country ask him ?