PM Khan saheb

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Salam-oalaikum wrwb every one

When I look back in 2009 (I joined siasat.pk in 2009), 2010, 2011, I remember very distinctively the following comments I made:

1. Imran Khan will become PM of Pakistan. - hamari khuub mazammat ki gayee. But Alhamdulillah main surkhru hua, aaj IK PM hain

2. IK will be our Qaid-e-Azam Sani (second Jinnah). He is not there yet but he is trying, inshallah he will succeed.

3. Khalistan - Alhamdulillah - process has begun. World Sikh Parliament plans to take the process to a new level. I heard they are talking about holding referendum in 2020. I heard they have already designed their passport and currency, to keep ready for when the Khalistan comes into existence.

4. India will break up. The original member of siasat from 2009 and later, will remember reading my vision. Unfortunately I cant find the graphics that I posted that time. Once I find I may have to read loading instructions again and will post it inshaAllah

Salam
Uncle Gazoo

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He won't...he's anti IK...kiyun bhaibarood? Lol ?
xiggs bhai main Pro Asad Umar hoon!
I dont trust Niazi 100% sorry.
Buzdaar pe arr janey wala
Faizul hasan ko minster rekhney wala
Firdous ashiq ko Information misnter rekhney wala
Faisal Vowda ko minster rakhney wala
Gundapur shed ki bottle ko rakhney wala
sorry yeh mera Wazir e Azam nahi hosakta,
(warna NS/Zardari ne bhi yehi tu kia tha!)

Xiggs

xiggs bhai main Pro Asad Umar hoon!
I dont trust Niazi 100% sorry.
Buzdaar pe arr janey wala
Faizul hasan ko minster rekhney wala
Firdous ashiq ko Information misnter rekhney wala
Faisal Vowda ko minster rakhney wala
Gundapur shed ki bottle ko rakhney wala
sorry yeh mera Wazir e Azam nahi hosakta,
(warna NS/Zardari ne bhi yehi tu kia tha!)
Hahahaha...mene bhi yahi bola hai ke you are anti-IK ab reason jo bhi ho.

Hussain1967

Hahahaha...mene bhi yahi bola hai ke you are anti-IK ab reason jo bhi ho.
More than anti-IK, he is anti-military. He will provide support (tacit or otherwise) to anyone who is against Pakistan's military, be it Nawaz, Zardari, or Fazlu. Now-a-days, his favorite boy is Fazlu. For that matter, he will ignore the corruption or extremism of that fellow.

Same is with Hamid Mir who is not anyone's permanent supporter but a permanent enemy of military. People misunderstand him that he is supporter of Zardari or Nawaz. He has his fixed target ever since his father was allegedly poisoned by the then military. Whoever becomes opponent of military (due to whatever reason) automatically becomes his friend. Same goes for all Paki liberals. They too are tacitly supporting Fazlu these days.

Rambler

haan I cant support his Munafiqat sorry
but speech achi thee, I PRAISED IT TOO

You praised it - SubhanAllah ! Now a clinging piece of retarded shitt that sticks to ones bottom will 'praise' or 'not praise' the brightest star on the sky. Go get a some life, piglet.