PM of Pakistan Imran Khan should do Referendum.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
We all like Imran Khan speech and his commitment about not sparing corrupted politicians and bureaucrats because they have looted our money in billions and trillions. To cover up heavy debts, we have to go to diffrent friendly countries to get huge amount of money to run this corrupted infested Pakistan.

Imran Khan as a PM should come on TV and announce the Referendum from the people of Pakistan that "do Pakistanis want heavy taxes on them in order to return the debt or do they want to catch all the courrupted politicians to take out the looted money in order to return the debt back"?

I am sure, We pakistan do not want huge taxes on us and we would like to have the looted money back from all the thieves. The direct voting from the people of Pakistan will be in favour of taking looted money back from the thieves, and by this way the PTI government will get more strength and power from people of Pakistan and it will be good for Pakistan Democracy.

Lets start voting as a referendum that we want our looted money back in order to pay back huge debt.

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bringing back looted money will take time and the money needed urgently now can only come from raising taxes. Short-term pain is long-term gain.

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is no need for referendum cos 90% Pakistani wants ruthless accountability of each and every corrupt and coward person who looted our motherland in any capacity since 1977 onward imposes taxes on big landlord ,land owners and high earners and limit the expenditure of high rank officers in every department .and try not to increase indirect taxes on basic commodities.to encourage the people who point out genuine corruption in any department give them reward 10-20% of recovered money

Last edited:

asus87

MPA (400+ posts)
I am surprised again n again that never ever in the history of Pakistan that a new elected Govt. got bashed so hard by Media and ppl within 2 months.

Where were these critics before, I never ever seen this in past. Critics always comes at the end of tenure but this is just all drama.

Let him do his work peacefully and give him a 6-8 month time, then we can see if tides are changing or not.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am surprised again n again that never ever in the history of Pakistan that a new elected Govt. got bashed so hard by Media and ppl within 2 months.

Where were these critics before, I never ever seen this in past. Critics always comes at the end of tenure but this is just all drama.

Let him do his work peacefully and give him a 6-8 month time, then we can see if tides are changing or not.

Well, everyone is now an elite economist. Matric pass media anchors are telling how the economy should function. Bringing back looted wealth will take time, we just signed an accord with UK. We still do not have any treaty with Swiss or other countries. Diplomatic efforts are underway, once the treaties are signed and the information is shared, then there will be an investigation. Not everyone who is sending a large amount of money outside the country is corrupt. The whole process might take years before we can see dividends.

Last edited:

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, everyone is now an elite economist. Metric pass media anchors are telling how the economy should function.

I agree, the only qualification of present day anchors is how well they defend corrupt mafia which is paying for their high salaries...

Any educated person can easily recognize the caliber of Rauf Klasra, Salman Ghani, Ghareeda Farooqi, Asma Sherazi..... ......

Its a pity that somehow these ignorant journalists are posing themselves as intellectuals and use the prim time of all channels to spread propoganda...

PTI govt should legislate strong laws to ensure media is not used by mafias to saveguard their interests.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree, the only qualification of present day anchors is how well they defend corrupt mafia which is paying for their high salaries...

Any educated person can easily recognize the caliber of Rauf Klasra, Salman Ghani, Ghareeda Farooqi, Asma Sherazi..... ......

Its a pity that somehow these ignorant journalists are posing themselves as intellectuals and use the prim time of all channels to spread propoganda...

PTI govt should legislate strong laws to ensure media is not used by mafias to saveguard their interests.

Well, the problem is, as soon as they will touch them media would start shouting "freedom of speech", "black day" etc etc. I think not giving them advertisement is already doing the damage for them. Hopefully, sooner or later this industry will die. The entire entertainment industry and news channels are nothing more than a source of depression. They copy or run Indian content and have no morals.

Irfan461

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
We all like Imran Khan speech and his commitment about not sparing corrupted politicians and bureaucrats because they have looted our money in billions and trillions. To cover up heavy debts, we have to go to diffrent friendly countries to get huge amount of money to run this corrupted infested Pakistan.

Imran Khan as a PM should come on TV and announce the Referendum from the people of Pakistan that "do Pakistanis want heavy taxes on them in order to return the debt or do they want to catch all the courrupted politicians to take out the looted money in order to return the debt back"?

I am sure, We pakistan do not want huge taxes on us and we would like to have the looted money back from all the thieves. The direct voting from the people of Pakistan will be in favour of taking looted money back from the thieves, and by this way the PTI government will get more strength and power from people of Pakistan and it will be good for Pakistan Democracy.

Lets start voting as a referendum that we want our looted money back in order to pay back huge debt.
Fully agree to your above suggestions

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I think in most of the countries private TV channels are usually licensed to air programs --- like entertainment shows, sports, educational documentaries, animal world, culture etc. It doesn't make any sense to air these propaganda, fixed "cock fights" on the private channels.
The political programs essentially fall in the domain of the state run TV channels.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bringing back looted money will take time and the money needed urgently now can only come from raising taxes. Short-term pain is long-term gain.
Referendum is the right of direct vote by the people of Pakistan , which shows strength of the people, which means power. Urgent or no urgent is another subject.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran Khan first agenda is to catch the courruption, No, other Government has this agenda before. Thats why, Referendum is the right of direct vote by the people of Pakistan , which shows strength of the people, which means power.
No body is criticising PTI or Imran Khan for their work.