PM Portal is useless please shut it down.

Designer

Voter (50+ posts)
My Name is Ahmad I am from Daska,
I applied for the new electricity meter on 15 march since then I visited gepco office Daska repeatedly to issue the demand notice, but the staff giving lame excuses (area is not electrified etc) and did not issued the demand notice.

My case was 100% legal and the street in which my house is located has an electricity tower as well around six houses also have meters even house next to my house also has the meter.
After all this, I lodged a complaint on the PM portal 2 Days ago and yesterday i received a call from SDC gepco Daska, to visit the office and meet SDO and ask him to visit the site so they can issue the Demand notice.

Today I met SDO I told him about my request and he assures me that he will look into it, but when I reached back home they responded on the PM portal by saying that area is not electrified and they can not give relief to me and shut down the complaint without any proper inquiry or anything.
My question is this what is the use of this bullshit app why Govt. spend millions on it and propagate it day and night whereas it failed to provide any relief in such a minor issue and cannot tackle Firaoons in Govt. Offices.

The purpose of this post is not to get any sympathies but to share my grievance with the masses if people like has us to go through all this then what would be the condition of unprivileged people.
I voted for PTI in 2013 and 2018 and i was die hard fan of IK but now i am asking myself this is what the change we did struggle? you can abuse my saying i am patwari but i am not. I am an extremely disappointed citizen of this Riyas-e-Madina...
Being a citizen of Daska I know why pti lost elections here every time and this is the reason, there is no relief for the common man in our Tehsil.

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہاہاہا
آپ ابھی تک اسی فضول سی ویب سائیٹ پر جارہے ہو جو قصہ ماضی ہوچکی اور بہت ساری دیگر شیخ چلی تحریکات کی طرح گٹر بود ہوچکی ہے؟
گٹر خان کا ریکارڈ ہے کہ ایک کام شروع کرو اس پر اربوں خرچ کرنے کے بعد اسے ادھورا چھوڑ کر اگلا شروع کردو
کہتا ہے میں تو بہت مشہور تھا کرکٹر تھا مجھے شہرت کی ضرورت نہیں حالانکہ موصوف ہر وقت اور اس وقت بھی سستی شہرت کے پیچھے بھاگتے رہتے ہیں۔ ان کو شائد پتا ہی نہیں کہ دنیا میں بہت کم لوگ کرکٹ کو جانتے ہیں۔ اور ایک تیس سال پرانے کرکٹر کو کون جانے گا؟
اب جاکر اولمپک کا حصہ بنی ہے جس کے بعد کچھ یورپین ملکوں میں اس کی شروعات ہوی ہیں مگر ابھی تک اکثریت عوام کو اس کا نہیں پتا

Bubber Shair

اپنی نمبر بازی کیلئے ایک بہت بڑی ویب سائیٹ بنوا کر وقت اور پیسہ ضائع کیا اس کی بجاے ہر محکمے کو اپنی ویب سائیٹ بنانے کا کہا جاتا جو اسی فیصد پہلے سے بنی ہوی ہیں
اگر کسی کو بجلی کے متعلق کوی شکایت ہے تو وہ اپنے ڈسٹرکٹ کی واپڈا کی ویب سائیٹ پر جاکر کمپلین کرتا تاکہ محمکمہ فوری طور پر اس کا ازالہ کرسکتا مگر پہلے مرکز کی ویب پر جاکر شکایت کرو پھر مرکز والے صوبای اور پھر صوبے والے لوکل سائیٹ پر جاکر آپ کی شکایت کرتے ہیں تو مسئل حل ہونے میں سالوں لگ جاتے ہیں اور اکثر کام بھی نہیں ہوتا
اس کا حل ہے جس جگہ یا شہر میں آپ کو مسئلہ ہو ادھر ہی اس کا ازالہ فوری کیا جاے جس کے لئے شکایتی سنٹر یا ویب سائیٹ پر کمپلین کی جاے
ترقی یافتہ دنیا میں یہی طریقہ ہے۔ یہ نہیں ہوتا کہ جناب وزیراعظم میرا بایاں انڈہ شارٹ ہوگیا ہے اسے آکر مالش کردیں
عین نوازش ہوگی
سائل
شیخ چھیدا عرف ٹلی عرف بوبی کھسرا

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
The app is very useful, the person said he raise complaint and officer called him in his office.
The bureaucracy does not want to do any work without milking the public. This habit become stronger when their mafroor leader is letting them to grab as much bribe as they can.

I raised complaints but the biggest hurdle is our own people. They want money for job they hired for. They take salary to come to office, they take bribe to get the job done.

If you'd have offer a 5K then you'd have saved 10k in fuel and traveling hassel cost.

Designer

Voter (50+ posts)
Not True, The App has helped countless people including me several times , there must be another side of the story that you are not telling.
Otherside of story is it is biggest sin to be a Pakistani.. and if you want proofs i can provide you send me your email address.

Designer

Voter (50+ posts)
The app is very useful, the person said he raise complaint and officer called him in his office.
The bureaucracy does not want to do any work without milking the public. This habit become stronger when their mafroor leader is letting them to grab as much bribe as they can.

I raised complaints but the biggest hurdle is our own people. They want money for job they hired for. They take salary to come to office, they take bribe to get the job done.

If you'd have offer a 5K then you'd have saved 10k in fuel and traveling hassel cost.
In pti Govt. Bribe rate has been increased minimum would be 50k.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
I had land transfer issue i made complaint on Pm Portal within days Got resolved the land officer was so scared that i complained. Pm portal does work it has helped millions of people like me. This option was never there since Pakistan was made in 1947. Other option is if you not happy with Pti then Bring Money launders, criminals, Thiefs, fake news, criminals run away from abroad back and let them loot you again for another 40 years. They never use to give you any thing and loot you. They were more worst. Think Patwari think

Designer

Voter (50+ posts)
I had land transfer issue i made complaint on Pm Portal within days Got resolved the land officer was so scared that i complained. Pm portal does work it has helped millions of people like me. This option was never there since Pakistan was made in 1947. Other option is if you not happy with Pti then Bring Money launders, criminals, Thiefs, fake news, criminals run away from abroad back and let them loot you again for another 40 years. They never use to give you any thing and loot you.
Its good to know your issue is resolved but what about those who's not resolved who would give them relief?

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
I was gonna anonymously register alleged corruption of two PTI federal ministers? Is it useless? Where the heck is the whistle blower act etc. Has PTI done any legislations in this regard?

Hussain1967

Bribery rate has increased over the past two years. You will be surprised to know the reason for this increase. Our corrupt government officials now narrate following story to people ( Sa’il) for this increase. yeh story khaas tor par unko sunaee jaati hai jin ka kaam naajaez hota hai.

“Dakhain ji, jab say yeh hukoomat aayee hai, bohat sakhtee ho gaee hai. NAB bohat active ho gaee hai. Jis tarah ka aap ka kaam hai, abb iss mein bohat risk hai. Lihaaza abb ziada paisay lagay gein “.

Conclusion: Government officials are taking bribe at higher rates without being caught by NAB or Anti-corruption department. People are still able to get their naajaez work done.

EngrHaseebShahid

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہاہاہا
آپ ابھی تک اسی فضول سی ویب سائیٹ پر جارہے ہو جو قصہ ماضی ہوچکی اور بہت ساری دیگر شیخ چلی تحریکات کی طرح گٹر بود ہوچکی ہے؟
گٹر خان کا ریکارڈ ہے کہ ایک کام شروع کرو اس پر اربوں خرچ کرنے کے بعد اسے ادھورا چھوڑ کر اگلا شروع کردو
کہتا ہے میں تو بہت مشہور تھا کرکٹر تھا مجھے شہرت کی ضرورت نہیں حالانکہ موصوف ہر وقت اور اس وقت بھی سستی شہرت کے پیچھے بھاگتے رہتے ہیں۔ ان کو شائد پتا ہی نہیں کہ دنیا میں بہت کم لوگ کرکٹ کو جانتے ہیں۔ اور ایک تیس سال پرانے کرکٹر کو کون جانے گا؟
اب جاکر اولمپک کا حصہ بنی ہے جس کے بعد کچھ یورپین ملکوں میں اس کی شروعات ہوی ہیں مگر ابھی تک اکثریت عوام کو اس کا نہیں پتا
ksm se dear tujey tarapta dekh kr bari chassss ati hai

Designer

Voter (50+ posts)
Bribery rate has increased over the past two years. You will be surprised to know the reason for this increase. Our corrupt government officials now narrate following story to people ( Sa’il) for this increase. yeh story khaas tor par unko sunaee jaati hai jin ka kaam naajaez hota hai.

“Dakhain ji, jab say yeh hukoomat aayee hai, bohat sakhtee ho gaee hai. NAB bohat active ho gaee hai. Jis tarah ka aap ka kaam hai, abb iss mein bohat risk hai. Lihaaza abb ziada paisay lagay gein “.

Conclusion: Government officials are taking bribe at higher rates without being caught by NAB or Anti-corruption department. People are still able to get their naajaez work done.
Do you really think a common man needs to do najaiz kaam?
Jaiz has become extremely difficult how one can think to do najaiz ?
The bribery rate increased due to lack of check on the govt. officials because they know no one ask them and take the advantage.

Hussain1967

Do you really think a common man needs to do najaiz kaam?
Jaiz has become extremely difficult how one can think to do najaiz ?
The bribery rate increased due to lack of check on the govt. officials because they know no one ask them and take the advantage.
No no. You got me wrong. Common man too is paying rishwat to government officials for their jaez work too. But, these government officials don’t tell stories to common man for demanding rishwat. They tell the stories that I wrote in my previous post to those people who have money and whose work is najaez. The government officials needs to tell them stories in order to justify high rate of rishwat in case of naajaez work.

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
بھکاری خان سمجھتا ہے کہ صرف ٹویٹر پر ٹویٹنے سے اور تقریروں میں مذہبی بیان بازی سے سارے مسائل حل ہوجاتے ہیں۔ بھکاری خان کو یہ علم نہیں کہ کام بھی کرنا پڑتا ہے۔۔۔