PM Portal is useless please shut it down.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's a great App and it's not Apps fault it's the buearcy who are supposed to implement the law are not implementing just like Lahore high Court

So mr patwari don't blame the App contact your daska PMLN kanjar to help you out

Designer

Voter (50+ posts)
It's a great App and it's not Apps fault it's the buearcy who are supposed to implement the law are not implementing just like Lahore high Court

So mr patwari don't blame the App contact your daska PMLN kanjar to help you out
I was expecting this.
Thank you very much Brother. May ALLAH bless you.

Raiwind-Destroyer

I was expecting this.
Thank you very much Brother. May ALLAH bless you.
You go by your local representative who is from Pmln and if you need help from them make sure you have someone who lives in London to give message to Pakistan gadar Nawaz to solve your problems

CANSUK

نواز حرامی نے ججوں سے ليکر ايک عام کلرک کو بھی پکا کرپٹ بنا ديا اور بھاگ گيا اس گدھے کو برطانيہ جيسا ملک دو سال ميں ٹھيک نہيں کرسکا اور يہ کہتے ہيں پاکستان کے سارے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔تين سال ميں ٹھيک کردو۔

HSiddiqui

My Name is Ahmad I am from Daska,
I applied for the new electricity meter on 15 march since then I visited gepco office Daska repeatedly to issue the demand notice, but the staff giving lame excuses (area is not electrified etc) and did not issued the demand notice.

My case was 100% legal and the street in which my house is located has an electricity tower as well around six houses also have meters even house next to my house also has the meter.
After all this, I lodged a complaint on the PM portal 2 Days ago and yesterday i received a call from SDC gepco Daska, to visit the office and meet SDO and ask him to visit the site so they can issue the Demand notice.

Today I met SDO I told him about my request and he assures me that he will look into it, but when I reached back home they responded on the PM portal by saying that area is not electrified and they can not give relief to me and shut down the complaint without any proper inquiry or anything.
My question is this what is the use of this bullshit app why Govt. spend millions on it and propagate it day and night whereas it failed to provide any relief in such a minor issue and cannot tackle Firaoons in Govt. Offices.

The purpose of this post is not to get any sympathies but to share my grievance with the masses if people like has us to go through all this then what would be the condition of unprivileged people.
I voted for PTI in 2013 and 2018 and i was die hard fan of IK but now i am asking myself this is what the change we did struggle? you can abuse my saying i am patwari but i am not. I am an extremely disappointed citizen of this Riyas-e-Madina...
Being a citizen of Daska I know why pti lost elections here every time and this is the reason, there is no relief for the common man in our Tehsil.
I know it's hard my friend, you are not alone in getting disappointed, There are many including myself, but there is no doubt in IK's being sincere, and there is no doubt in that he is surrounded by not just corrupt opposition but also in his team most of his fellow PTI members are not sincere to the cause of changing Pakistan and bringing it up to a level of RIYASAT E MADINA, I have decided to remain with Imran because I love Pakistan and I know at this time Imran Khan is a great leader sent by Allah to put Pakistan back on the track but definitely Pakistanis will have to show that they deserve a good leader. If you can also do it and not to change your loyalty just because you did not get what you wanted, it will be a favor to Pakistan. Pakistan Payindabad