PM shall dissolve assemblies now

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its obvious that PM will get vote of confidence.

However, i am praying that PM should fail to get this vote of confidence.

With these assemblies, Imran Khan even can not get a simple legislation.

PDM is only waiting since they know very well that they can not deliver under such economic condition which only Imran Khan can manage and PTI supporters are standing behind him for his bold and infamous decisions for the sake of the country.

Once economy is on track, PDM and snakes who voted Gilani will come out.

All the economic success by the PTI which will be only at foundation stones up to 2022 will go in vain and PTI will be blamed.

So its better to go for general elections and try to get a fresh majority even if simple majority.

By hanging like this, PTI will lose its moral authority.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
ghabarakar astefa ki jaga aap sar na torday immi
It's not about ghabrana. After few days, there will no confidence movement in punjab. It will be followed by in NA.
Government will be in a survival mode through whole this period.
Yes if Imran Khan comes with a strong agenda and on ground implementation starts for it's implementation especially in KPK NA seats areas as well as around 150 punjab NA seat areas to make people vote it's candidates then he should hold it.
If to run like this, it will be a huge blow. . .

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
I also think that IK should dissolve assemblies.

Asool insaan se baray hotay hain.. There is no need for the assemblies that contain sellouts.. and we still don't know who was sold..

Current assembly ka soch soch kar mera blood pressure high ho raha hai..

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
not before new voting system and allow overseas pakistani to cast vote.
ecp law to stop horse trading.
After 2018 elections, when IK left one of his seats, I voted through an online system.. it's already in place.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
not before new voting system and allow overseas pakistani to cast vote.
ecp law to stop horse trading.
Overseas Pakistani can't make a huge difference with votes but with knowledge and power to convince others.

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)

PDM is only waiting since they know very well that they can not deliver under such economic condition which only Imran Khan can manage and PTI supporters are standing behind him for his bold and infamous decisions for the sake of the country.

All the economic success by the PTI which will be only at foundation stones up to 2022 will go in vain and PTI will be blamed.

So its better to go for general elections and try to get a fresh majority even if simple majority.

I sort of agree with your analysis. Imran Khan for sure will win the vote of confidence but after winning this motion he should dissolve assemblies and get a fresh mandate from the public. He may get a simple majority this time abrogating the crutches of allies and blackmailing members of the party.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I also think that IK should dissolve assemblies.

Asool insaan se baray hotay hain.. There is no need for the assemblies that contain sellouts.. and we still don't know who was sold..

Current assembly ka soch soch kar mera blood pressure high ho raha hai..
As per my understanding, government shall focus development in KPK and in Punjab where it's candidates are strong enough to prepare for early elections and obtain a simple majority through this development work.
PTI shall do it's working to win at least 172 seats.

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The amout of HARAM maal people have in their blood you should not expect anything from this nation as a whole. They like PARCHI system because they are not capable to work hard and do things right. 70 years of history is enough to tell you that this will continue to happen.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Overseas Pakistani can't make a huge difference with votes but with knowledge and power to convince others.
Overseas shall have special seats in NA. Voting is useless effort.
At least give 10 seats by voting in countries where enough constitute a constituency.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)

Its not the time Pti needs more time to make life little better for people first. PDM is dying

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dissolving assemblies without ECP reforms will be quite dangerous.

PTI has a very good opportunity to completely delegitimize the current head and file a reference in Supreme Judicial Council.
Election day reforms are very important.
But at the same time, at least 200 constituencies shall be selected and development shall be started and make sure that we can win this in next elections.
A good combination of NA and PA candidates shall be selected.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
As per my understanding, government shall focus development in KPK and in Punjab where it's candidates are strong enough to prepare for early elections and obtain a simple majority through this development work.
PTI shall do it's working to win at least 172 seats.
Yes, PTI is losing popularity in Urban Sindh quite fast. Even if PTI couldn't do anything for Karachi due to 18th amendment, commoners don't consider this..

At least there will be new government to blame in center.

And with current numbers, PTI can make the new PM's life a hell.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bahi this awam is stupid, they will probably vote for corrupt people thats why IK needs to stay on
Ok stay on. But do ground working to win 172 seats.
Working like this will bring no result if crooks came again and we will loose all.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes, PTI is losing popularity in Urban Sindh quite fast. Even if PTI couldn't do anything for Karachi due to 18th amendment, commoners don't consider this..

At least there will be new government to blame in center.

And with current numbers, PTI can make the new PM's life a hell.
What you mean what PM shall do?