PML-N head meets Hamdullah Mohid who called Pakistan a brothel...

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now that is a raw truth. So, the pushtoon party consider IK as pushtoon and getting behind it to take avenge from Punjabi of Pakistan? Mind you IK is a niazi, his father being Punjabi and mother being Pashtoon is a good combination to be proud of.
Imran Khan is Pakistani. World cup he won wasn't Punjabi, Pashtun, Sindhi, Balochi, Saraiki but Pakistani

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan is Pakistani. World cup he won wasn't Punjabi, Pashtun, Sindhi, Balochi, Saraiki but Pakistani
Tell this to this Naswari who is being smart ass. And you too, stop wasting your gums and keep them healthy, you munsfiq. What it got to do with you if he is Pakistani if not. You should celebrate kosher meat availibility in UK.

Eyeaan

What's so difficult to swallow what humdulla said about Pakistan? When you have a person like Firdous Ashiq Awan in the government, your interior ministry is being held by a known pimp Shaikh Rashid, your country was run by people like Musharraf and Yehya, why get so upset when the truth is spoken ?
You are absolutely wrong about Dr. Awan and Sh. Rasheed. However it is your personal problem and you may continue with whatever is cooking in your small mind - care least about your mental derangements.
As far as Yehya or Musharraf are concerned, looking at the state of your mind, it is absolutely useless to talk about any matter of history or past politics with you- so please continue believing like a true fan of Hamdulla or like a true andbhakt!

Siberite

You are absolutely wrong about Dr. Awan and Sh. Rasheed. However it is your personal problem and you may continue with whatever comes in your mind - care least abbot your mental derangements.
As far as Yehya or Musharraf are concerned, looking at the state of your mind, it is absolutely useless to talk about any matter of history or past politics with you- so please continue believing like a true fan of Hamdulla or like a true andbhakt!
What is wrong with what I said? I can load many videos of these abnoxious people where their are degrading humanity with their acts and its consequences.

Baber Awan is a know cheater and has been caught using his prefix as Doctor with the fake degree. But I was talking about that low life lead Firdous, she has been a big blotvon woman name the kind of talk she utte, not even a decent mzn can ever think.
Shaikh Rashid has been quoted presenting logic for not getting married. I don't even want To repeat those same words.

This present regime is nothing but full of every lots possible availbe in this country. This wasn't the IKvesion. It's the vision of GHQand they fill every vacancy with their own moles.

Eyeaan

What is wrong with what I said? I can load many videos of these abnoxious people where their are degrading humanity with their acts and its consequences.

Baber Awan is a know cheater and has been caught using his prefix as Doctor with the fake degree. But I was talking about that low life lead Firdous, she has been a big blotvon woman name the kind of talk she utte, not even a decent mzn can ever think.
Shaikh Rashid has been quoted presenting logic for not getting married. I don't even want To repeat those same words.

This present regime is nothing but full of every lots possible availbe in this country. This wasn't the IKvesion. It's the vision of GHQand they fill every vacancy with their own moles.
Please keep believing whatever is told to you by media or others . In my opinion and information you are wrong calling them pimps, or. in general, in your political outlook. Anyway, that\s you partisan politics and personal information and I don't feel I need to learn from from you. So be happy in any case and enjoy last days of eid.

Siberite

Please keep believing whatever is told to you by media or others . In my opinion and information you are wrong calling them pimps, or. in general, in your political outlook. Anyway, that\s you partisan politics and personal information and I don't feel I need to learn from from you. So be happy in any case and enjoy last days of eid.
Counter me with facts. Deny these words spoken by them and justify their indecent acts. I know you can't because it is morally not possible. I don't mince the words, not that I like what is said about my country but I can't be a pigeon with eyes closed.truth hurts, but accepting it also helps healing.

Eyeaan

Counter me with facts. Deny these words spoken by them and justify their indecent acts. I know you can't because it is morally not possible. I don't mince the words, not that I like what is said about my country but I can't be a pigeon with eyes closed.truth hurts, but accepting it also helps healing.
Please I don't wish to counter anything . I'm not comfortable to discuss politics or history solely based upon media chit-chats; that my fault.. Please keep believing and if you don't agree with me that's fine..

Siberite

Please I don't wish to counter anything . I'm not comfortable to discuss politics or history solely based upon media chit-chats; that my fault.. Please keep believing and if you don't agree with me that's fine..
I know that claiming something on a go and producing proof to back it up is difficult. I don't like to argue either but I also hate when people defend their idles without much info about their lives and their actions. Shaikh Rasheed is a scum of Pakistani politics, a sewerage of high flood. His life is full with filth and degradation. No sane person can defend this pathatic low life. No one can do that except in love of IK.

Eyeaan

I know that claiming something on a go and producing proof to back it up is difficult. I don't like to argue either but I also hate when people defend their idles without much info about their lives and their actions. Shaikh Rasheed is a scum of Pakistani politics, a sewerage of high flood. His life is full with filth and degradation. No sane person can defend this pathatic low life. No one can do that except in love of IK.
Ok I'm insane and pathetic !!-happy now but you are not right. Better, before making wild claims based on media chit-chat and prejudice, refer to his voters in his constituency - they must know him better than you and more trustworthy, There are no idles - because politics is not about idles but events and ideas..

Siberite

Ok I'm insane and pathetic !!-happy now but you are not right. Better, before making wild claims based on media chit-chat and prejudice, refer to his voters in his constituency - they must know him better than you and more trustworthy, There are no idles - because politics is not about idles but events and ideas..
You are neither pathetic nor insane but very innocent and naïve . Who doesn't know what Shada tilly has been doing for decades. I guess you don't believe his statement of fact regarding marriage . Ask any of the PTI fans , they know it as well. Nothing is hidden about Tilly's life.

Tabbot Mein Keel

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

حمد اللہ محب ! تم نے جو پاکستان کے خلاف زبان استعمال کرتے ہوئے پاکستان کو چکلا (قحبہ خانہ)کہا ہے ، اس میں سے اپنے تیس لاکھ چکلائی ، دلال ، بھڑوے ، سمگلر ، احسان فراوش ، اور آستین کے سانپ تو تواپس بلا لو ! اور ہاں، ساتھ میں یے چور ، ڈاکو اور بھگوڑا شریف خاندان بھی تحفے میں لے جا ئو