PML-N Punjab president Sardar Zulfiqar Khosa watching Mujra

S

Siasati

PML-N Punjab president Sardar Zulfiqar Khosa watching Mujra in Denmark

Last edited by a moderator:

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
nice song and nice gorie lol only thing missing was some daru and some noteee then we can call it perfect mujra
lol
dil jawan ho tu ummer is just a number
so Khosa terki buddda lol hai

thats why they have parties outside pakistan pml ppp pti mqm they all go there and have good fun on tax payers money mushraf regularly visits club sense too
we all are pround muslim nation lol i wonder what [fazl] he do lol afghani mujra lol or may be thai boys lol

hahhaha we need to change our country name word islamic republic of pakistan is not right its should be just pakistan and we should get rid of islam from pakistan too and declare it secular repulic too lollllllllllllllllllllll shame

hassanali

Voter (50+ posts)
Let them enjoym, Yaro!!! We claim to be Muslims and, crow out to be the best Muslims!! Our actions are absolutely Un-Islamic. That's why Allah inflict spectacular punishments. Our deeds invite them.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is how people get disinformed and misinformed. Anyone who just saw the title of thread and did not watch the whole clip will think that Mr.Khosa was watching mujra at Heera Mandi etc.
It is a function by Pakistan society Denmark and Mr. Khosa was guest and management had some gori to show some dance etc.
I was once in a function like that and some girl started dancing and I wanted to get disappeared but I could not get out immediately and I could be accused of watching a mujra.

Username

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh Cmon guys. Dont be so unfair.

Khosa came to deliver a speech. He didnt know what would happen. And this was not a Mujra. This Gori like many other Goris in Scandinavia likes Bolly Music. She was asked to dance and she did as a welcoming gesture. According to her, she was showing her love for an alien language and culture.

Iss saray mo-aamalay mien becharay Khosa ka kia qasoor hai?

Also do consider Denmark's culture and this Goris culture while calling it a Mujra.

Moreover, if you guys are so much against such Mujras, plz first stop it in Lahore and Karachi. At least she danced better then the so vulgar dance of Paki gals in Stage Dramas.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
bawqofoo

waisay mujhay smajh nahi aai,ye mujrah kaisya ho giya us k peechay likha hay pak dinmark,lagta hay donoo countries en mil kar mujrah kiya hai,waisya b yaar ye dance humaray moashray ka hissa ban giya,pehlay kisi zamanay mein loog isay mujrah kehtay the,ab intetanment kehtay hain,waisya main ne shadi mein b dekha hay wahan jab shadi waloon ki apni larki dance karti hay aur moqabla hota hay,tu sab tareef kartay hain yaar larki ne bara acha dance kiya hai,koi suay mujrah nahi kehta,agar koi aur karay tu mujrah,kiya ye khula tazaad nahi?

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
Chacha khosay ko sharam se doob marna chahiya ! even if it is not a mujra according to the "Criteria" of mujra then i ask is it permissible to watch a dancing lady in Islam ? with white beard on face and look what he was watching !!!!!! shame shame shame

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PML N Sardar Zulfiqar Khosa watching Mujra in Denmark

Kitney low hain ye loag? In ko upney aurthon key fiqar nahein ho ghee?

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PML N Sardar Zulfiqar Khosa watching Mujra in Denmark

Its not a mujra, Its Pakistan's Culture. This is common in Pakistan and happen a lot in all wedding, new birth and any happiness in one life, many other places in Pakistan.

Mujra is also very common in pakistan and you can see Mujara's SHOPs in all part in Pakistan

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chacha khosay ko sharam se doob marna chahiya ! even if it is not a mujra according to the "Criteria" of mujra then i ask is it permissible to watch a dancing lady in Islam ? with white beard on face and look what he was watching !!!!!! shame shame shame
Mujra tou khair black beard aur clean shave sey bhi nahi dekhana chahia.