PML-N will send legal notice to Wall Street Journal - Malik Ahmed Khan

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeah right. Just like you sent one to ICIJ?

Also, legal notice is different to suing someone.

It still amazes me how PMLN members can come and defend thier corrupt leaders.

Raiwind-Destroyer

44194891_1882034821883965_6451048141381697536_n.jpg

Steyn

Malik Ahmed Khan first says PTI is doing revenge politics and ran this story in WSJ hahahaaa. Then he says PMLN will sue Wall Street Journal for their defamation.

So if PMLN doesn't send legal notice, will Malik Ahmed admit that he's supporting criminals? Because he says i will be skeptical if PMLN doesn't send legal notice.

Yar we all know you pmln crooks are munafiqs and lowest of human beings, why open your mouth and make these big claims which everyone knows you're not going to follow through.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yee khoota pta ny notice kis cheez ko keh rha hyy legal notice wo by WS ko woo aisy jga littr maryn gyy k noory bta by ny sakyn gyy

Hate_Nooras

Does anyone know when the Daily Mail law suit is coming to court? I have waiting for ages but the baastard Nooras have gone quiet.

SuperFalcon

Voter (50+ posts)
I am pretty much sure this decent gem from PML-N is high on something either free or the cheapest. He is indeed confusing Mariam Baji's cell with WSJ.

Aslan

They said the same about the when it showed a documentary about money laundering and corruption of Sharifs.They did not sue BBC.