PMLN don't need PMLN or PDM per se.

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't know why is PMLN persistent on PDM and bring PPP back to it.

PMLN is comfortably positioned to win the next election comfortably. This governments performance has made sure that PTI never comes into power again. PTI will be reduced 25 seat party in the next elections surely.

The only problem is power struggle within the party , shahbaz shareef and mariam nawaz are surely going for the same throne and this can cause serious rift in the party. Mariam nawaz , though brilliant , is still inexperienced and needs little bit more time bofore she should think of becoming prime minister of pakistan. Shahbaz shareef on the other hand is ready for the big job.

Hopefully things don't get much worse in pakistan in next two years.

Last edited by a moderator:

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
electronic voting machines election will kick all the old corrupt parties out.
Everyone in Pakistan understands the inflation is caused by Nawaz sharif.
imran khan saved Pakistan from default and economy will improve in next 2 years.
votes from overseas Pakistani. Will put PTi over the top in every election.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

PMLN is comfortably positioned to win the next election comfortably. This governments performance has made sure that PTI never comes into power again. PTI will be reduced 25 seat party in the next elections surely.

The only problem is power struggle within the party , shahbaz shareef and mariam nawaz are surely going for the same throne and this can cause serious rift in the party. Mariam nawaz , though brilliant , is still inexperienced and needs little bit more time bofore she should think of becoming prime minister of pakistan. Shahbaz shareef on the other hand is ready for the big job.

Although the impression is what you state about coming elections seat position but this is Pakistan and there are still 2 good years to go. A lot can change, hence, this should not be assumed that noon will clean sweep.
I agree with you that maryam should take a back seat for now

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Are u saying PMLN has enough resource to manage General elections the way they do in by-election in one constituency? Pakistan can't sustain good governance of PMLN/PPP/GHQ one more time.
If a country can bear PTI kind of governance it can bear anything.

Hate_Nooras

Although the impression is what you state about coming elections seat position but this is Pakistan and there are still 2 good years to go. A lot can change, hence, this should not be assumed that noon will clean sweep.
I agree with you that maryam should take a back seat for now
So your Noora sympathies show through.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If a country can bear PTI kind of governance it can bear anything.
BTW in which country PMIK started his business and bought properties? Also can you share one project built by PPP/PMLN which is not running on Subsidy? Can you share name of one hospital in Pakistan where Shareef/Zardari can be treated? Can you share one university where Shareef/Zardari can be educated

surfer

.....and we have more then a 100 of these to go...

but forget that, just tell us when your sher is coming back?

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
So your Noora sympathies show through.
I don't need anyone's permission to know where my sympathies are. I am not part of daily culture of siasat.pk where a member posts a meme or a galee post which quickly gets liked and commented upon by same few daily warriors.. Usually same bullshit everyday, years on years. Speaks about intellectual capability of participants and quality of discussion here.

And how my above post was sympathetic, I did not write in that way, can you highlight how it appeared sympathetic ?

Hate_Nooras

I don't need anyone's permission to know where my sympathies are. I am not part of daily culture of siasat.pk where a member posts a meme or a galee post which quickly gets liked and commented upon by same few daily warriors.. Usually same bullshit everyday, years on years. Speaks about intellectual capability of participants and quality of discussion here.

And how my above post was sympathetic, I did not write in that way, can you highlight how it appeared sympathetic ?
Look at your last sentence. So pathetic, that you didn't even realise you wrote it.