Political parties banned from collecting Fitra, Animal hides

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Political parties banned from collecting fitrana, animal hides: Malik
space2.jpg
sendbinary.aspx

Staff Reports

KARACHI: Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that political parties have been banned from collecting fitrana and hides of sacrificial animal.

Speaking to newsmen after meeting traders in Karachi Saturday, the Interior Minister said political parties have no rights to collect fitrana or skins of sacrificial animals. It is the right of poor people to decide themselves about their animal hides.

We have given a 48-hour deadline for removal of political flags from the city, he said.

If flags are not removed during this time from any area, the concerned SHO will be held responsible, he warned. SAMAA

http://samaa.tv/newsdetail.aspx?ID=35857&CID=1

8-27-2011_80044_1.gif

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ub ka ho ga MQM walo.....sun ker afsos howa.

ایم کیو ایم کو بطور تنظیم اس فیصلے سے فرق نہیں پڑتا کیونکہ ایم کیو ایم کا ہر ممبر اپنی تنخواہ کا ایک فیصد باقاعدگی سے پارٹی اکاؤنٹ میں جمع کرواتا ہے۔

ہاں خدمت خلق فاؤنڈیشن کو اس سے فرق پڑ سکتا ہے۔ یا پھر دوسری طرف خدمت خلق فاؤنڈیشن کہہ سکتی ہے کہ یہ سیاسی جماعت نہیں ہے اس لیے اسے قربانی کی کھالیں جمع کرنے کی اجازت ہونی چاہیے۔

البتہ پرچیاں بانٹنے کا عمل ہر صورت ختم ہونا چاہیے۔ چاہے یہ سیاسی جماعت ہو یا کوئی فلاحی تنظیم، مگر پرچیاں کسی صورت نہیں بانٹنی چاہیے ہیں۔

اللہ کرے کہ حکومت صدق دل سے اس بات پر عمل کروائے۔

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ghar ghar mein 75 ropay ki purchian de ja ruhi hein
Shehri yeh purchian lena chhor dein......Shaitan Malik

Aur jo purchian de ruhay hein unko kuchh mut kehna!....Boojh Bujhukkar sahib!!

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

ایم کیو ایم کو بطور تنظیم اس فیصلے سے فرق نہیں پڑتا کیونکہ ایم کیو ایم کا ہر ممبر اپنی تنخواہ کا ایک فیصد باقاعدگی سے پارٹی اکاؤنٹ میں جمع کرواتا ہے۔

ہاں خدمت خلق فاؤنڈیشن کو اس سے فرق پڑ سکتا ہے۔ یا پھر دوسری طرف خدمت خلق فاؤنڈیشن کہہ سکتی ہے کہ یہ سیاسی جماعت نہیں ہے اس لیے اسے قربانی کی کھالیں جمع کرنے کی اجازت ہونی چاہیے۔

البتہ پرچیاں بانٹنے کا عمل ہر صورت ختم ہونا چاہیے۔ چاہے یہ سیاسی جماعت ہو یا کوئی فلاحی تنظیم، مگر پرچیاں کسی صورت نہیں بانٹنی چاہیے ہیں۔

اللہ کرے کہ حکومت صدق دل سے اس بات پر عمل کروائے۔
[/QUOTE

one QuEs|TiOn Aunti.
is there any bank record ,,,,...how much and from how long you sending so called contribution to ah?
please send me proper info...had to send to uk newspaper

Saboo

Nothing is banned yet
Shaitan Malik said that he WILL advise PM to do it.
One phone call and the advice goes in ruddi.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nothing is banned yet
Shaitan Malik said that he WILL advise PM to do it.
One phone call and the advice goes in ruddi.

یہ مشورہ کچھ وجوہات کی وجہ سے قابل عمل نہیں لگتا (اوپر میں تفصیلا لکھ چکی ہوں)۔

کراچی کا اصل مسئلہ فطرہ نہیں ہے بلکہ اصل مسئلہ جرائم پیشہ افراد ہیں۔ کم از کم اس وقت اس قتل و خون کو روکنا چاہیے، باقی فطرہ اور قربانی کی کھالوں کا مسئلہ بعد میں دیکھا جا سکتا ہے۔

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
if you want human skin contact the biggest dealer of all time taliban khan i mean imran because his brothers taliban will provide in loads of number, for further detail contact pti supporter plz dont hesitate to contact them they are looking forward to your call[hilar]

Wadaich

I bet this is just an official statement from RM...........;)

(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)​

(hmm)Yeh koi gehri saazish hay .... .... .... Bhai nay hi mujhay "Shaitan Malik" say milaa diya kaisa zamaana aagaya hay(cry)

Saboo

if you want human skin contact the biggest dealer of all time taliban khan i mean imran because his brothers taliban will provide in loads of number, for further detail contact pti supporter plz dont hesitate to contact them they are looking forward to your call[hilar]

Forget the human skins
I want the contract to supply bories to MQM
I can print MQM logo on them for free publicity.
And my bories are foul proof. No one can come out alive!

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)​

(hmm)Yeh koi gehri saazish hay .... .... .... Bhai nay hi mujhay "Shaitan Malik" say milaa diya kaisa zamaana aagaya hay(cry)
Hain? main ne kisi se kisi ko nahein milaya. Musalman ko shaitan se milana gunnah hai. Main to RM k statement pe baat kar raha tha (cry)

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can bet none of you would be aware of this ..
MQM pure mulk main kurbanee kee khalon ka rate nikaltee hai ..
they collect the highest number of skins/leather/raw hide .. by force of course ..
and then set a price .. which becomes the purchase price of leather tenneries all around Pakistan ..

Saboo

I can bet none of you would be aware of this ..
MQM pure mulk main kurbanee kee khalon ka rate nikaltee hai ..
they collect the highest number of skins/leather/raw hide .. by force of course ..
and then set a price .. which becomes the purchase price of leather tenneries all around Pakistan ..

It is very funny funkymonk!
Yani ub gahak taay kurray ga kay woh kitnay paisay dega!

Aik chuha cheeze kha ker hotel se nikla to maalik nay kaha
Bara ropay!
Mein to do ropay doonga, chuha bola
Uchha aap MQM se hein! maalik bola

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
thats one of the few sensible things rehman malik has said in his whole life, but i am sure no law will be made on it and it will not be implimented, so no need to get excited. neither the religious parties nor political parties who do that will agree. religous parties will make it jung of kufar and islam and say this step is against islam and political parties will play their dirty politcal gimming so that statement will go down the drain .

but it shows rehman malik can think one sensible thing atleast in one year.