As Pakistani would you accept restrictions on MEDIA

• As a Pakistani I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As a Pakistani I would like to be neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

abbasiali

Finally PPP & PML(N) & (Q) along with ANP & MQM have start strengthening government to restrict media, it was quite obvious they know, Musharaf lost his whole credibility just because of media, and when he try to restrict Media, he got out of scene for ever,

What kind of thieves have gathered together, but for sure their time has come.

M

Murshad Jee

As a Proud Pakistani I don't support any restrictions
BUT
our media has to realise that whenever anything happen like bomb blast or terrorist attack they start talking about what happened and broadcasting live without any single break which could help these bastard terrorists.

About the rest of everything they doing.....All I have to say is........Well Done and Thanks a million for showing us the real faces of our Politicians.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry to say but this poll seems to be bias as this poll doesnt show any option that As Pakistani I want restrictions on media ?

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
I agree to brother that there should be another option that MEDIA SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN ETHICAL RESTRICTION.
For example in another post one program making fun of JESUS by urinating.. I know this is too much for our local media, but there should be some limit to every one..

AK-Loaded

Citizen
There is only yellow jounalism in pakistan. People like hamid mir work on a agenda and they have to be curtailed if not ousted completly

A

abbasiali

itsnotme90 said:
Sorry to say but this poll seems to be bias as this poll doesnt show any option that As Pakistani I want restrictions on media ?
My apology,

I should have thought of this one as well, but I couldn't thought, the way you had point out.

But so far results are proving to be positive towards clause A.

A

abbasiali

AK-Loaded said:
There is only yellow jounalism in pakistan. People like hamid mir work on a agenda and they have to be curtailed if not ousted completly
You have very valid point, every single person have their own affiliation, but some how, some one bring out some thing, which we actually need to know and see. This is our responsibility to respond and behave responsible.

This is our right to know the truth, and documentary evidence is most important issue, our politicians wants to through us towards stone age, they don't want a single to be raise towards their cruelty. and this is the main point to bring this poll.

A

abbasiali

biomat said:
Assalam-o-alaikum
I agree to brother that there should be another option that MEDIA SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN ETHICAL RESTRICTION.
For example in another post one program making fun of JESUS by urinating.. I know this is too much for our local media, but there should be some limit to every one..
WOA

Nice to hear from you, after a while, hope you are doing well.

Your point is valid some how, I couldn't brainstorm up to this level. My apology once again

Allah Hafiz

Waffen SS

Banned
"Journalismus ist der Schmutz des Abwassers."

Translation: "Journalism is the filth of the sewage."

by ADOLF HITLER.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Waffen SS said:

by ADOLF HITLER.

What a credible quote. Mushi wasn't any less than hitler

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
itsnotme90 said:
My apology,

I should have thought of this one as well, but I couldn't thought, the way you had point out.

But so far results are proving to be positive towards clause A.
GOD BLESS HAMID MIR. HE IS MORE PATRIOTIC THAN ALTAF+SATTAR+HAIDER RIZVI+BABAR GHOURI+ALL MQM GOONS)

Waffen SS

Banned
These journalists and anchor persons are nothing but a joke.

Irfan Siddiquee: MA Urdu (What do you expect from such a retard)

Hamid Mir: MA journalism (another joke of an education)

If people like these are PATRIOTS and INTELLECTUALS, then GoD help my country.

SUGGESTION: Only professional and technocrats (that excludes cricketers and playboys [imran] ) must govern the country. No one else must have a right to even raise a voice against the state.

Bufoons like Hamid Mir, Javed Chaudry and others would have ended up in CONCENTRATION CAMPS had my fatherland been under the rule of the Nazi Party. Adolf Hitler used to hand over such retards to doctors for medical experimentation.

By the way, I would love to operate upon these traitors without anaesthesia. Imran Khan's skull would certainly be found to be empty.

Waffen SS

Banned
Just a couple of days ago; a genius known as MAJEED NIZAMI was proposing NUCLEAR STRIKES against dams made by india in Kashmir. :lol:

Yeah right ! India is just going to sit and watch. :lol:

This shows his intellectual brilliance. Nothing to say more. The man speaks for himself. :lol: :lol:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Waffen SS said:
These journalists and anchor persons are nothing but a joke.

Irfan Siddiquee: MA Urdu (What do you expect from such a retard)(MA ENGLISH WOULD HAVE BEEN EDUCATION NEAR YOU)
Hamid Mir: MA journalism (another joke of an education)(THIS IS PERFECT EDUCATION FOR HIS JOB, REMEMBER ALTAF IS GOT B PHARMACY AND HE IS A POLITICIAN THAT IS REALLY JOKE OF AN EDUCATION)

If people like these are PATRIOTS and INTELLECTUALS, then GoD help my country.( EDUCATION IS NOT A CONDITION FOR PATRIOTISM)

SUGGESTION: Only professional and technocrats (that excludes cricketers and playboys [imran] ) must govern the country. No one else must have a right to even raise a voice against the state.(10000 YEARS OF HUMAN HISTORY DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THAT. ONLY DEMOCRATIC SOCITIES HAVE MADE PROGRESS)

Bufoons like Hamid Mir, Javed Chaudry and others would have ended up in CONCENTRATION CAMPS had my fatherland been under the rule of the Nazi Party. Adolf Hitler used to hand over such retards to doctors for medical experimentation.(SO YOU LIKE THAT TYPE OF SOCIETY, THAT IS WHY YOU LIKE MQM)
By the way, I would love to operate upon these traitors without anaesthesia(SEE, BEING A DOCTOR YOU MUST HAVE ETHICS CODE). Imran Khan's skull would certainly be found to be empty(REMEBER, I CALLED YOU A DACOITOR FOR A REASON).[/quote]

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lahori said:
Waffen SS said:

by ADOLF HITLER.

What a credible quote. Mushi wasn't any less than hitler

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES4SNxidGGI[/video]

Waffen SS

Banned
Pakistan does not need a free media.