POLL: Do we need a seperate section for Islamic posts?

POLL: Do we need a seperate section for Islamic posts on this forum?

• NO, Siasat means politics, please keep it that way. There are many Islamic forums out there. Go join

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Admin

POLL: Do we need a seperate section for Islamic posts on this forum?

I am personally not in favour of this because there are many islamic forums out there and I want to keeep this as purely Political forum but I received several emails requesting so I will leave it upto you guys.

Starnge. very strange... is politics not the part of Islam ? .... Juda ho deen siasat say to reh jati hai changezi. ...................

A

Admin

Salam Kaleem ullah.

Surely It is a part of our politics but creating a dedicated section would mean, people asking to create sections for brelwi , shia, sunni etc and the list goes on. For that we should have a dedicated forum, like islam.pk or something.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
i am qouting the Allama Iqbal Shair

Juda hoo Deen Siasat se tou reh jati hai changizi...

mere khayal sai app ko ais ka alag section nahi banana chahiye yeh meri opnion hai baqi joo app ki marzi

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
Its funny the poll seems to be very much balanced as close to 10% do not care and if we add that towards the favor of at least not stopping religious discussion then I wonder what the admin will be thinking now hehehe.

Anyways, I think that we cannot just exclude our religion. Specially for us Muslims we get all our values, morals, beliefs etc etc from our religion. Although I voted for "I do not care" but I am leaning towards a separate section for Islamic posts. As far as our admin mentioned about sections for different sects I think we should make it clear right now that there will only one section and i.e. Islamic section nothing more nothing less. I have learned so much about my religion from this website even though my purpose of visiting it was to strictly discuss Pakistani politics. So far many of the members who shared the Islamic posts were in one way or another related to our politics.

As long as the Islamic posts will be shown when I click new posts, I do not really care if a new section is created or not :D but respecting the position of slight higher majority so far the better option will be make a separate section so if they click on Siasi Videos or discussions they get their politics.

Peace.

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
why not?
anything which is good and informative should b up there.
i think yes why not we shud have it.
just answer me one thing?
wats wrong with it ? its not gona cost us anything. but as long as it stays for islam not shia sunni or anyother.
thx
Allah nigahban

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
abdulhaseeb23 said:
i am qouting the Allama Iqbal Shair

Juda hoo Deen Siasat se tou reh jati hai changizi...

mere khayal sai app ko ais ka alag section nahi banana chahiye yeh meri opnion hai baqi joo app ki marzi

Agree with abdulhaseeb23

Same mistake we've done in past, when our elders separated the education of schools and madaris. We should not repeat this mistake again and again.
Users should be allowed to post Islamic posts, in general discussion forums.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Just a reminder...
73ac03a50943e64879d41a6187d6c1a7.jpg

Although i have voted for an Islamic section.... but I agree that if we have Islamic posts in the general discussion forum ... there is no problem in it..

A

Admin

mubasshar said:
I THINK THERE IS NO PROBLEM TO CREATE A SEPARATE SECTION FOR ISLAMIC POSTS UNTIL SOME BODY POST SOME ARTICLE WHICH IS CONTRADICTED AMONG MUSLIMS OF DIFFERENT SECTORS.
WE SHOULD ONLY ENCOURAGE THOSE ISLAMIC POSTS WHICH WOULD HELP US TO LEARN AND ADOPT ISLAMIC WAY IN OUR DAILY OR ROUTINE LIFE.

WHY I SUGGEST DEDICATED SECTION BECAUSE IT WOULD BE EASY TO FIND AND SEARCH DIFFERENT ARTICLES THAT NOW A DAYS ARE MIXED IN OTHER FORUMS LIKE GUPSHUP AND SIASI DISCUSSIONS.

NOTE: BUT ONE THING THAT WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT NONE OF THE POST SHOULD BE WITH OUT ANY AUTHENTIC REFERENCE. IF SOMEBODY WANT TO SHARE SOME THING HE OR SHE SHOULD PROVIDE THE REFERENCE ABOUT THAT ARTICLE OR HADEES.

THANKS

Great post Mubashir. Now that is convincing.

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
I am not very sure about the purpose of Islamic section. Are we going to discuss religion , posting religious articles or planning some spiritual training. "siasat" doesn't imply religion because majority of our parties consider themselves secular. Adding a new section would imply that the admin wants the site to be multi dimensional, to attract mulitifarious visitors. Although this happens in the normally siasi discussions as well that people start exchanging "right" "left" arguments, adding an Islamic section would increase the number of miscreants on the website. But may be the number weighs more than the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.