Poll: Pakistan Cannot Survive With Out Judicial Reforms. Vote

How much is the Pakistan judiciary responsible for the destruction of Pakistani society?

• Total voters

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Verse 5:32 of Holy Quran, "If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people"

definition of heartless is different for everyone, to me calling to kill 2% is heartless and for you it's not. who decides whats dictates "contaminated infected sub humans" the solution to problems is not killing 2% its changing yourself and others around you, this is the only way to make society better. societies are decorated over decades and they are fixed over time as well, there is no fast solution!
Brother listen me the person who has fear from god will never do corruption, rape, killing innocent are not in these 2 %. When curropt, killer, rapist don’t see this verse why should we see?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother listen me the person who has fear from god will never do corruption, rape, killing innocent are not in these 2 %. When curropt, killer, rapist don’t see this verse why should we see?
Brother this issue is who decides those 2%. Corruption is corruption stealing 5rs or billions is still stealing. What precent of the population steal electricity? What precent of jewellers cheat in their gold making Jewellery ? How many of store owners mix their commodities with foreign materials to make more profit? How many pay bribes from small things? Corona is perfect example, how many sell masks at higher prices? How many inflated the medicine? How many created shortage of PPE to make profit? This is not 2%, that’s a very large number out of 100%.

It’s easy to blame everything on small percent but in actuality the percent is very large number and no you can’t kill that large percent. The only solution is to fix ur self and educate people around you So the next generation can have a better society to live in than the current

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother, We see the verse because we want to do the right thing and let the law and order punish the corrupt and not take law in our hands. Law and order insstitutes are rotten to core like all others and it happened over decades and to fix it it will take long time to so start now and start making small changes

look at this thread, it’s not only small percent the whole chain is involved in corruption from bottom to top, it will take times to fix

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
100% agree that Judicial system is corrupt, inept, and favor the rich and powerful.
Look at NS only and his family getting such polite, nice, and easy ways out.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its a good time for Chief Justice Gulzar Ahmad to correct judiciary.
No Chief Justice will get support of this kind after this Government for decades.

People supporting this Government stands with justice and proper systems even they go against their own Government if something wrong happens.

CJ must do organizational reforms in the judiciary. Lower judiciary must be help accountable and punished. Let me tell him that everything happening in lower judiciary is wrong. Judges are corrupt and their bellies are full of bribe money.

CJ sb please stand up and let us kick out judicial mafia from our country. Its really disappointing.

hurray

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
some bloody b.....s think that they are above tha law and those bloody ..... also think that they are untouchable ,but these bloody crooks never realize that these crooks and their family and children are not untouchable at all like others, when Allah will send Malk Al Mout for these bloody self proclaimed untouchable judges and their families only that time they will realize the reality of their assumption and that is coming very soon inshaAllah God is Greatest Allah o Akbar

Last edited:

asus87

MPA (400+ posts)
It is v.important that like Army in recent years made accountability v.strong and the same should be done for the judges.

Otherwise, if IK or even an Angel becomes PM nothing will work because of corrupt or political influenced Govt. Institutions

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
I quoted verse for holy Quran regarding killing to show why I'm against killing anyone and the so-called 2%.

If you have doubt im a muslim then its your right to have the doubt and its my right to try to prove to you or not as its my right.

the discussion went from killing 2% and fixing Pakistan issues to this. let's stick to the point and no need to question one's religion and what does religion have to do with the betterment of Pakistan. Hindu, Christians and other minorities also have the right to discuss Pakistan problems and give their opinions as to its their land as well!

if you are interested in" shaitan and its minion" then do listen or read Iqbal poem "blees Ki Majlis-e-Shura"
2% is Not enough.. 5 % is much more suitable. Shaitaan and his minions MUST be killed.

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother this issue is who decides those 2%. Corruption is corruption stealing 5rs or billions is still stealing. What precent of the population steal electricity? What precent of jewellers cheat in their gold making Jewellery ? How many of store owners mix their commodities with foreign materials to make more profit? How many pay bribes from small things? Corona is perfect example, how many sell masks at higher prices? How many inflated the medicine? How many created shortage of PPE to make profit? This is not 2%, that’s a very large number out of 100%.

It’s easy to blame everything on small percent but in actuality the percent is very large number and no you can’t kill that large percent. The only solution is to fix ur self and educate people around you So the next generation can have a better society to live in than the current
We the AWAM shall decide the termination of gutter born Shaitaan and his minnions.( Brother this issue is who decides those 2%.)

No mercy for Shaitaan Zardaree & Nawaz Dakoos.

Vitamin_C

We need Duke of Normandy style justice system

An army of Circuit Judges making rounds in every town, village and city giving quick judgements to clear out the backlogs

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
We have a British style legal system. Its easier to fix it how British have already fixed it.

If it works for them it will also work for us.
Nope.. Islamic based justice.. Nothing is required from Anglo Saxon racist colonizers period.

We have over 1400 years of jurisprudence to rely on. We are NOT interested in importing foreign failed ideas into Pakistan.

We have more than enough talent in our country.

Vitamin_C

Common law is failed? Lol

Its not the 13th century any more. Pull your head out of your arse world has changed and we have to as well or we will perish just like the Ottoman empire.

Nope.. Islamic based justice.. Nothing is required from Anglo Saxon racist colonizers period.

We have over 1400 years of jurisprudence to rely on. We are NOT interested in importing foreign failed ideas into Pakistan.

We have more than enough talent in our country.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let's assume if I hired a judge without merit how dare he/she can give verdict against me?