POLL: Swat Operation

Do You Support Swat Operation?

• Total voters
A

Admin

Let's see what our siasat.pk members have to say about this. Please let me know If you want to add any other options

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Do u know what are the updates from swat? Let me tell u ,Pak Army destroy every Masjid in Swat where Millitants are hiding ??? Someone can tell me which Islam is this to destroy a mosque if millitants are inside??? what abt the Qurans inside ??? Even a hindu doesnt kill his enemy if he enters Mandir...I am not saying from any news or stuff,This happened right in my village and in front of hundreds of villagers....
Another thing ,A pregnant girl gave birth to her child right on the street,in front of hundreds of migrants....while another pregnant woman died on her way to camps(walking miles),her legs were swollen and BP extremly hight....Her relatives burried her in my village and carried on getting to camps....Pak Army fuck off our Swat Valley and let us live our lives.You know who is the first pregnant girl who gave birth to a child on the street is ....She is My cousin.Can someone tell me How radicalize I am right now and Her family is ???
15 years old boy died from shelling of Pak army in front of his family in our neighborhood,and they couldn't even take him to the hospital....How radicalized are they today ??? FUCK OFF PAK ARMY I SAID FUCK OFF.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Crime against humanity. It was only America before, now pakistanis are part of it. Shame on us!

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Even USA with this much technology and sofisticated weaponery could not win Afghan war. So how Pak army will win? I am sure that they will bent down ultimately at the cost of this much bloodshed of own people only because we want to please america. Shame on us.

PAKI-MEHBOOB

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ager yahi hal tha to aaj tak america afghanistan ya iraq mai kyon kamyab nahi ho sakha iss operation ko mai zardari ki kam akli aur mqm ki american khushnodi kahoo ga hum swat mai pna hi bhai mar rahay hai humein sharm ana chhya america ko kaho vo apna mulk main koi operation karey

jazbaedil

Voter (50+ posts)
Itna Acha mulk tha, kiya haal kar diya. Pakistan was a great country before MQM, and before PPP. These two are most corrupt parties. Inn donon ne mulk tabah karnay main sab se barh charh kar hissa lia hai. Sath main Army ne inn donon ko khoob support kia. Aaj bhi Pakistan toot raha hai. Aaj bhi pakistani fouj hi iss ki zimedar hai. Jo kehtay thay k koi pakistan ki taraf maili aankh se nahin dekh sakta, wo kahan gaey? roz america bomb maar raha hai, roz missile girr rahay hain, aur army apnay hi banday qatal karnay main masroof hai. Pakistani log be hiss ho chukay hain, jahalat aur be hissi ka daur daura hai. Asal main mulk tootnay se kuch nahin hota, sirf masla ye hai k ye mulk islam k naam pe bana tha, uss naam k saath ziyadti ho rahi hai. hum sab iss jurm main barabar k shareek hain. Sab k samnay ajaey ga k kis ne kis kis waqt pakistan k sath kia kia kiya tha. Brother, your cousin is your sister, and I have all the pains for you and your family. I wish I could do something about it. I am just able to type some messages on internet, that is what I am doing. I am so sorry I can not do much, and I know the whole nation is involved in all these crimes.

miftekhan

Citizen
Hum Amrika kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sipahi hain. [zardari] [rehman-malik] [musharaf] [taseer] [karzai] [fazl] [altaf]

Hum Pakistani(amrika) ki fauj hain.

Hum Amrika aur yahuduun ki Army hain

Hum Qaadiyanuuuun ki Armi hain

Hum Musalmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Hain????????????????????????????????????????????
[/size][/color]

hosh se

Citizen
GraanG2 said:
Do u know what are the updates from swat? Let me tell u ,Pak Army destroy every Masjid in Swat where Millitants are hiding ??? Someone can tell me which Islam is this to destroy a mosque if millitants are inside??? what abt the Qurans inside ??? Even a hindu doesnt kill his enemy if he enters Mandir...I am not saying from any news or stuff,This happened right in my village and in front of hundreds of villagers....
Another thing ,A pregnant girl gave birth to her child right on the street,in front of hundreds of migrants....while another pregnant woman died on her way to camps(walking miles),her legs were swollen and BP extremly hight....Her relatives burried her in my village and carried on getting to camps....Pak Army &*&* off our Swat Valley and let us live our lives.You know who is the first pregnant girl who gave birth to a child on the street is ....She is My cousin.Can someone tell me How radicalize I am right now and Her family is ???
15 years old boy died from shelling of Pak army in front of his family in our neighborhood,and they couldn't even take him to the hospital....How radicalized are they today ??? &*&* OFF PAK ARMY I SAID &*&* OFF.
brother these sacrifices can not be forget in the history. but remember the migration of 1947 ,just like this lot of sisters gave birth in the way and lot of sacrified for the cause and i firmly believe in it that these our sisters and brothers who r going to camps are making a history and history will remember.and more as u said that the girl was your cousine but she is not only your cousine also our sister.we salute all of you.and also think about the pk army soldiers who r fighting against the so called extremists are the sons and broyhers of someone.what will u think about them.please be patience .ALLAH IS MERCIFUL. we,ll come through it.INSHALLAH.

grat

Citizen
Grann G2,

It is realy not good news but u should also balme those extremist who cause this, Pak army is also sacrificing their life for the country, sawat people are sacrificing for the country which will always be remembered, keep ur hope up. I hope every thing will be sorted out.

nation.lost.in.past

Voter (50+ posts)
mirchi said:
Even USA with this much technology and sofisticated weaponery could not win Afghan war. So how Pak army will win? I am sure that they will bent down ultimately at the cost of this much bloodshed of own people only because we want to please america. Shame on us.
SAME WAY AS SIKH DID! NOT REALLY LONG AGOOOOOOO.........

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear brothers,

I can fully understand the situation of Migrants, But what do you think of these talibans, They were trying to cover and spread talibanisation in our country's roots, they were torturing, killing people, destroying schools, creating chaos and suicide bombs. Most of them are from other arab countries fighting for their own hidden interests. And we want them to do whatever they want. Some of our brothers are talking about few people who died because of this operation but dont forget a single taliban is causing a minimum of 20-30 people in each suicide bomb. We dont have any other option except to support this operation and finish all this talibinasation.
please try to think in a bigger and long term perspective of our country.

INSHALLAH EVERY THING WILL B OK

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD [pk flag]