Poll: To The Mental Slaves in Pakistan. What Does Pakistan Based Transparency Says About Corruption In UK American Governments?

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)
Doesn't Pakistan has a Institution on corruption? I would like to see it's views on corruption in all European and American Government?

Or we will continue to be mental SLAVES of Western white CHRISTIAN Jewish Now Hindu concepts of code of conduct behavior and how to live abd act?

Have we forgotten our values? On honestly integrity? Ethics in ISLAM?

Ooopps. We had GUTTER BORN Nawaz Dakoo and Bhungee Zardaree who RAPED PAKISTAN right under the noses of Army?

It is time to kill the viruses Pakistan.

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Doesn't Pakistan has a Institution on corruption? I would like to see it's views on corruption in all European and American Government?

Or we will continue to be mental SLAVES of Western white CHRISTIAN Jewish Now Hindu concepts of code of conduct behavior and how to live abd act?

Have we forgotten our values? On honestly integrity? Ethics in ISLAM?

Ooopps. We had GUTTER BORN Nawaz Dakoo and Bhungee Zardaree who RAPED PAKISTAN right under the noses of Army?

It is time to kill the viruses Pakistan.
30 years of Gunda Raaj Of Zardari and Sharif familes

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Bongi Khan's fanboy is angry at Transparency international after begging Trump's help in Kashmir.

What happened to mental brown slavery then??
ok, IK begging Trump for Kashmir. what would ur legend nawaz sharif do??

take our special parchi??

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
ok, IK begging Trump for Kashmir. what would ur legend nawaz sharif do??

take our special parchi??

Like you said: Nawaz Ganja will read from a parchi. But reading from a parchi doesn't make you a brown slave as you feel more comfortable in your own language, so it disproves the point that boot polishers are trying to make.

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Like you said: Nawaz Ganja will read from a parchi. But reading from a parchi doesn't make you a brown slave as you feel more comfortable in your own language, so it disproves the point that boot polishers are trying to make.

boot polishers are same people who selected current army chief with lots of votes and gave izzat to vote??

you are just a stepping stone whose only job is to go deeper into ground when IK steps on it... laga rah baita...

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
boot polishers are same people who selected current army chief with lots of votes and gave izzat to vote??

you are just a stepping stone whose only job is to go deeper into ground when IK steps on it... laga rah baita...

IK has also joined the boot polishing company with Nawaz and Zardari by giving extension.

I am not a stepping stone, but I am the @sshole which sh!ts on Bongi Khan and his fanboys. LOL

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
IK has also joined the boot polishing company with Nawaz and Zardari by giving extension.

I am not a stepping stone, but I am the @sshole which sh!ts on Bongi Khan and his fanboys. LOL

the problem is that you are shitting while your arsee hole is facing the Moon (Imran Khan). so the shit is all coming back to your own face...

rest is your bughz e Imran. this disease has no cure. you will eventually die by drowning in your own shittt.

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bongi Khan's fanboy is angry at Transparency international after begging Trump's help in Kashmir.

What happened to mental brown slavery then??
If u need Pakistan based URINE, I will help your thirst Modi K Nakus Tuttay Baz RAPIST of Delhi. Gay Hind. Gandowah.

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)

Doesn’t matter where the shit comes and where it goes.
After all IK has proved himself to be the most corrupt when he let criminal nawaz to escape jail and go abroad.

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
It should not be any story as IK promised for new Pakistan

I'm really sorry stunted growth. IK is not going to buy shiny new Pakistan from somewhere and give you as birthday present. He will honestly work towards building new Pakistan, may be not for us but for our children.

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'm really sorry stunted growth. IK is not going to buy shiny new Pakistan from somewhere and give you as birthday present. He will honestly work towards building new Pakistan, may be not for us but for our children.
Yes building new Pakistan by escaping criminal ... he is trying the most corrupt practices.