POLL: What Kind of Government System Pakistan should adopt

What kind of Government system Pakistan should adpot.

• Total voters
A

abbasiali

Dear friends we have lots of confusion about our current form of government in Pakistan, This poll we are launching in order to point out the correct requirement of Government System, which should help every one in Pakistan to get rid of all kind of black sheep and provide relieve to Pakistani Citizens.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Abbasi Bhai:
A suggestion:
Alhamdullillah, 98% population of Pakistan is muslim and when you include Islamic system in this pole then no other choice we have. It is already mentioned in the constitution. The other two options have no place in the constitution.The poll should be like this:

What kind of govt. can implement Islamic System successfully.
1- Democracy
2- Military Dictatorship
3- Civilian Dictatorship
4- Whatever as long as it serves the nation succesfully

This is not the final sentence, this is only a suggestion, if you don't mind please consider to re-phrase the pole something like this,becuase many people like me have nothing to vote right now.
But, the final decission is yours. I have no problem. Only I will not be able to vote.
Thanks

A

Admin

If you are going to edit the poll, It will restart the counter. Instead of editing, delete this thread and create a new one. Make sure to jolt down all the options before creating it.

Shahid Ali

Siasat.pk - Blogger
suggestion to include type of government in poll.

a. Democratic replublic with social and economic restrictions for ruling class (For clarity avoiding the technical terms used for such govt).

b. One unit presidential system

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
This nation came into existance in the name of ISLAM and ISLAM will remain the only cement substance between us, even the constitutions says in "QARADAD A MAQASID" that sovereighty belongs to Allah alone and in 227(A) that no legislation will be done repugnant to Quran and Sunnah.

So in that case foundation stone is already placed ALHUDOLILLLAH (All praises for Almighty alone)for an ISLAMIC DEMOCRATIC STATE based on the principles mentioned by Alama iqbal in 1930s all India Muslim leagues annual convention. " The principles of democracy, freedom, equality, tolerance and social justice as enunciated by Islam.

Now its up to us how much we strive in Allah's way to bring this true essence of this nation into reality.

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:
Abbasi Bhai:
A suggestion:
Alhamdullillah, 98% population of Pakistan is muslim and when you include Islamic system in this pole then no other choice we have. It is already mentioned in the constitution. The other two options have no place in the constitution.The poll should be like this:

What kind of govt. can implement Islamic System successfully.
1- Democracy
2- Military Dictatorship
3- Civilian Dictatorship
4- Whatever as long as it serves the nation succesfully

This is not the final sentence, this is only a suggestion, if you don't mind please consider to re-phrase the pole something like this,becuase many people like me have nothing to vote right now.
But, the final decission is yours. I have no problem. Only I will not be able to vote.
Thanks
Dear Pakpatriot1 & Shahid Ali

Thanks for your feed back, let me come out from one personal issue (inshaallah) will be back with new your suggested poll, the main reason was this restricted choice was to make sure, to understand the mood of our members, and percentage result has encourage a lot.

My request to all of you friends to keep contributing your valued feed back for polls, in order to make rocking high success, these polls will become gateway to form a consensus towards our forum discussion.

Regards.