POLL: Who did most for the betterment of Pakistan?

POLL: Who did most for the betterment of Pakistan?

• Altaf Hussain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G M Saeed

• Sikandar Mirza

• Khawaja Nazim

• Yahya Khan

• Liaqat Ali Khan

• Total voters
A

Admin

Thanks to MileStone for suggesting this Poll.

Please vote and comment. If you would like to add another option, please mention in this thread.

sishehzad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I don't know if any of the leader has done anything for betterment of pakistan but there are 2 things that make us proud in the world

1- Atomic Bomb
2- Motorway

and everyone knows in which leader's time they came into existance.

letme answer it for those who don't know.

it was nawazsharif.

I am not a big fan of Nawaz Sharif but I know those 2 things have really made us powerful nation.

A

abbasiali

In my opinion, this POLL should be name as WHICH GREAT LEADER CAUSE MAXIMUM DAMAGE TO PAKISTAN.

Regards

TRUTH

Citizen
I'm wondering why Altaf Hussain is there in the list, what has he done even for his own life except getting British Passport. Yes, if there could be a poll like ''Who did most for destruction of Pakistan'' then he would be in the list and i must be voting for him.....forgive me if i'm hurting anyone except Altaf Hussan. :idea:

A

abbasiali

TRUTH said:
I'm wondering why Altaf Hussain is there in the list, what has he done even for his own life except getting British Passport. Yes, if there could be a poll like ''Who did most for destruction of Pakistan'' then he would be in the list and i must be voting for him.....forgive me if i'm hurting anyone except Altaf Hussan. :idea:
Thanks for being polite,

Regards

TRUTH

Citizen
abbasiali said:
TRUTH said:
Thanks for being polite,

Regards

Not a prblem, u r welcome.. ;)

naveed66

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sishehzad said:
I don't know if any of the leader has done anything for betterment of pakistan but there are 2 things that make us proud in the world

1- Atomic Bomb
2- Motorway

and everyone knows in which leader's time they came into existance.

letme answer it for those who don't know.

it was nawazsharif.

I am not a big fan of Nawaz Sharif but I know those 2 things have really made us powerful nation.

Brother let me correct you the founder of KRL waz Z A Bhutto. Sharif indeed done a Marvelous job by not letting us down and detonate the device under Tremendous political and world Pressure. Both are the true heros of Pakistan. Motorway is not top Priority most important is defence. I wonder what the hell this [altaf] clown is doing in the list he is not even a provincial leader he represents couple of cities of My Pakistan.