Poor Neighbourhood Wedding in Turkey, You Wish you were there

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Though irrelevant but "Tharak and Sarak" can take you any where. Majboor hun me apne jese bhaio k sath share krne kelie?
This is how poor neighbourhood in Turkey celebrates when they get married. The joy and the happiness has no match to the Show off and extravaggent weddings of riches. They proved, money can not bring happiness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Though irrelevant but "Tharak and Sarak" can take you any where. Majboor hun me apne jese bhaio k sath share krne kelie?
This is how poor neighbourhood in Turkey celebrates when they get married. The joy and the happiness has no match to the Show off and extravaggent weddings of riches. They proved, money can not bring happiness.
You should go to Turkey and join Adnan Oktars group

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
Look at his title "The Pakistani" but let me tell you Mr. Pakistani these are not our moral and social values here but your intentions are clearly over the top. A "Perfect Pervert"....Completely irrelevant post tried to corrupt the eyes and minds of innocent readers.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Look at his title "The Pakistani" but let me tell you Mr. Pakistani these are not our moral and social values here but your intentions are clearly over the top. A "Perfect Pervert"....Completely irrelevant post tried to corrupt the eyes and minds of innocent readers.
What happened? Is Turkey not our Islami biradar mulk anymore and wasn't it people like you who were hailing Erdogan as the next Khalifa of the so called umma?

What happened now all of a sudden? Our Islami biradar mulk and its future khalifa no longer share moral and social values with us anymore?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bro you need to get out of Pakistan ASAP! ? ? ? ? ? ?

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
So a few ladies in complete in what you people call hijab mind you are celebrating and having a good time. How is this going to corrupt anyone?
I somehow agree with you but overall this is not hijab and by the way I never mentioned hijab whatsoever here but in the true sense of the word this is not even hijab. Please dont argue with me on this topic but I definitely find those visuals to be of distracting nature. Although it has to do with our cultural values. Thanks for your feedback

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Please dont argue with me on this topic
I'll argue with you on any topic I feel like, its an open forum. Its your choice to patriciate in that discussion or not. See is called free choice.

overall this is not hijab
No such thing as hijab, its a made up thing by moulvies.

I definitely find those visuals to be of distracting nature.
Well nobody really cares how you feel, learn to be tolerant, just because you don't like something, don't go hating on it.

Although it has to do with our cultural values
Yeah so basically it about your cultural values. Don't mix your culture with morals or other peoples cultures or even religion. You might come from a dihati or tribal cultural extremely conservative background which is a lot different from that of people living in the cities or other countries.