Positive Change in Siasat.pk page

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
For years, Siasat.pk used to place the most discussed threads on the right side as "featured threads". The algorithm of the featuring was controlled and mostly the threads which they liked used to appear. But still, it was a positive approach to keep the discussions alive.
Then they eliminated it "purposefully", not to allow the burning issues to be discussed longer.

I see that column appeared again. Hope this lasts longer.

Well done Siasat.pk ---- if you did not do it on instructions (for some special purpose) --- as you made it disappear on instructions (for some special purpose).

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
For years, Siasat.pk used to place the most discussed threads on the right side as "featured threads". The algorithm of the featuring was controlled and mostly the threads which they liked used to appear. But still, it was a positive approach to keep the discussions alive.
Then they eliminated it "purposefully", not to allow the burning issues to be discussed longer.

Well done Siasat.pk ---- if you did not do it on instructions (for some special purpose) --- as you made it disappear on instructions (for some special purpose).
Or you could just click on the what's new tab on the header all this time.I hate the new landing page, can't see who created the thread and who posted last so I am still using the old landing page

RajaRawal111

Or you could just click on the what's new tab on the header all this time.I hate the new landing page, can't see who created the thread and who posted last so I am still using the old landing page
What is in front works for people who don't have time to be on this site forever.

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
2014 when most of us started having a desire to have a grip on current affairs, Siasat.pk a wonderful platform to for those who want to spread and seek political information. Even Imran Khan mentioned it in this way:

It is no longer the same, I ignore people, i still see their annoying posts :)

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

We already accepted the fact that Siasat.pk is used by some nefarious elements of establishment and Political parties. Individual members are rare gem now.
If you remember Paindo, Taribhai, Atif, Kantu, Nawab sahab

RajaRawal111

We already accepted the fact that Siasat.pk is used by some nefarious elements of establishment and Political parties. Individual members are rare gem now.
Totally agree with you. I am always very careful on national intrests but Some of my threads on very serious issues regarding Abba Jee disappeared all of the sudden. They were not against national interest but clearly against the proven tactics of Abba jee against country politics.

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
i starting using siasat.pk back in 2009 as an alternative information site and liked it always. Back then there was Butrabi whose writing and comments i still miss. Now siesta.pk is in hands of kids who want me to know more about sajjal wedding pictures. because of such kind of shit i left FB, but here is also so much irrelevant stuff on main page. If someone wants to know these stuff in my POV can go to entertainment, not on main page. anyway i still use it at times but don't like before anymore. Now i go more for siddiqui jaan if i find time.

bhaibarood

Totally agree with you. I am always very careful on national intrests but Some of my threads on very serious issues regarding Abba Jee disappeared all of the sudden. They were not against national interest but clearly against the proven tactics of Abba jee against country politics.
Nikka da abba aur ISPR ki hoorain capture the website Sir!

Hate_Nooras

And Qadyani trolls that work for the British govt, and are looking to replace Khatam e Nabuwat. It's never ever going to happen. Never Never

Adeel

Founder

It was always there, we just made that tab default.
If you notice, there are 3 tabs on the top of that widget.

Raiwind-Destroyer

again only in imran khan rule opposition leechers are feeling secure every where while opening discussing their concerns

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only "1" problem concerns most of the Patriots on Siasat.pk the freedom given to do as freely to Indian trolls here?!?
I made an account on Indian forums they banned me on 3rd day for not even a abusive comment but a factual comment?