Power Sharing with PPP in Federal Governement

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't think he ever did any wrong in both of his tenures. The poor man was twice brought in to fix huge CADs. The PPP faced an 8 billion dollar deficit when it took over from Musharaf and to fix it, they had to cut imports, raise interest rates to 19% and face inflations of 20%. And for that Hafeez was hated by everyone in Pakistan. And then again he was called in to fix the recent CAD and as expected, he was blamed and hated again by the people. The government fired him because it could no longer live with a strict financial and monetary discipline. They need to take political decisions too which in my opinion, Hafeez would not have allowed. I also believe that his sudden termination was due to some dispute/disagreement with the PM where he surely had refused to budge.
You should know one thing about the technocrat elite when they get fired they always stay mum because (1) they work for the establishment (2) and they know that one day, they will be needed again.
I also think there must be personal feud with IK. Or a Roohani Musla ?
Proves that IK is just doing things. Does not know what exactly he is doing.

Will_Bite

If Assad Umar is smarter then you must Admit IK is total Dumb.
By the way. I just read Tareen is made Finance Minister. So according to you PMIK should have cooked recipe of disaster.
Would you accept this or Apni Phumbeeri hi chlaani hey. ?
I believe it is a big mistake. Not sure if he has been stuffed in by force, but if so, PMIK should have the guts to stand up to such pressure.
There's a long list of PPP jackaases in PTI who j have never trusted. Fawad Ch, firdous wan, raja Riaz and many others come to mind.

Hammad Azhar was good for the post. He should have been allowed to grow in the role.

RajaRawal111

I believe it is a big mistake. Not sure if he has been stuffed in by force, but if so, PMIK should have the guts to stand up to such pressure.
There's a long list of PPP jackaases in PTI who j have never trusted. Fawad Ch, firdous wan, raja Riaz and many others come to mind.

Hammad Azhar was good for the post. He should have been allowed to grow in the role.
O hell yes - Hamaad Azhar is just about to let the soother go --- he would have been perfect in just a matter of few hours. Just a couple of manuals reading and boom.
I never saw you this much dejected and confused --- and it worries me.

And what the heck you have seen IK standing for --for real so far. Can I also know, please.
Man he is so desperate to enjoy the helicopter ride that he has compromised with literally everything he had.

arifkarim

O hell yes - Hamaad Azhar is just about to let the soother go --- he would have been perfect in just a matter of few hours. Just a couple of manuals reading and boom.

And what the heck you have seen IK standing for --for real so far. Can I also know, please.
Man he is so desperate to enjoy the helicopter ride that he has compromised with literally everything he had.
Very sad day for PTI indeed

RajaRawal111

Very sad day for PTI indeed
Dont worry man. I don't understand why you people are so depressed. Are you people still in the impression that IK knows what he is doing. ???

It really does not matter. Nothing is going to change. Tareen is another one on which IK will put blame -- that is all.

Will_Bite

Hammad Azhar was good in the role. Much better than Shaukat Tareen. PMIK is the right man for the job, whch is why you are on fire....the kind that burns you.
I disagree with many of his decisions, considering im not his slave.

Between themselves, PDM has given Pakistan billions in debt, inflation, losses, corruption, and people like you.

RajaRawal111

Hammad Azhar was good in the role. Much better than Shaukat Tareen. PMIK is the right man for the job, whch is why you are on fire....the kind that burns you.
I disagree with many of his decisions, considering im not his slave.

Between themselves, PDM has given Pakistan billions in debt, inflation, losses, corruption, and people like you.
I think you need to shrink and start making sub brackets of Ilzaam, to be factually correct

Now you people are literally blaming each other.
Hafeez sheik and many blamed Assad Ummar. Shokat Tareen blamed of rest of the lot of donkeys.
And now you imranis are just but ready to blame it on Shaukat Tareen.
That is quite a phenomenon.

Will_Bite

I think you need to shrink and start making sub brackets of Ilzaam, to be factually correct

Now you people are literally blaming each other.
Hafeez sheik and many blamed Assad Ummar. Shokat Tareen blamed of rest of the lot of donkeys.
And now you imranis are just but ready to blame it on Shaukat Tareen.
That is quite a phenomenon.
I have always maintained that Asad Umar was the right man for Finance. PMIK moved him , perhaps because he wanted him in a more encompassing role. But Asad Umar was tops.
Hammad Azhar is young and energetic....and steps on PDMs tails with all his weight. I love him for that.

Shaukat Tareen is a jackass, and will remain one., regardless of who he works for.

RajaRawal111

I have always maintained that Asad Umar was the right man for Finance. PMIK moved him , perhaps because he wanted him in a more encompassing role. But Asad Umar was tops.
Hammad Azhar is young and energetic....and steps on PDMs tails with all his weight. I love him for that.

Shaukat Tareen is a jackass, and will remain one., regardless of who he works for.
PDM, PDM , PDM is all you psychos know about. IK was best in doing Baan Baan Daan daan ( باں باں ڈاں ڈاں ) on the container and his disciples were best in endorsing that.

As I always say, we did quite a bit of damage to ourselves by giving this idiot the undue importance. But I guess it will be a very good lesson that this nation has learned. Its effect will last in our memories at least for one generation. And I thank Allah that this was a good high potency dose. I am optimistic this menace is going to end for good. And even better is that it is choking itself.

The closing point is that Asad Ummar is an Ultimate Idiot in mind of IK. He will try everyone else but him. A person of any caliber should have left by now due to this humiliation. But he (Assad Umar) also knows himself. That is why he is just a "Mohulley ke Zanani" these days. He is a planning minister, but he will talk about covid and everything else being Turki ba Turki with low-level opposition leaders. But will never say what he is doing in his own ministry.

If I may challenge you - please give me any tangible contribution which he has done to this Govt, that benefited this nation in any respect. I repeat in any respect. Tell me and I will analyze it with you.

Will_Bite

PDM, PDM , PDM is all you psychos know about. IK was best in doing Baan Baan Daan daan ( باں باں ڈاں ڈاں ) on the container and his disciples were best in endorsing that.

As I always say, we did quite a bit of damage to ourselves by giving this idiot the undue importance. But I guess it will be a very good lesson that this nation has learned. Its effect will last in our memories at least for one generation. And I thank Allah that this was a good high potency dose. I am optimistic this menace is going to end for good. And even better is that it is choking itself.

The closing point is that Asad Ummar is an Ultimate Idiot in mind of IK. He will try everyone else but him. A person of any caliber should have left by now due to this humiliation. But he (Assad Umar) also knows himself. That is why he is just a "Mohulley ke Zanani" these days. He is a planning minister, but he will talk about covid and everything else being Turki ba Turki with low-level opposition leaders. But will never say what he is doing in his own ministry.

If I may challenge you - please give me any tangible contribution which he has done to this Govt, that benefited this nation in any respect. I repeat in any respect. Tell me and I will analyze it with you.
I write PDM in order to avoid writing down the names of all the diseases contained within it. Ppp-pmln-juif-.....gets a bit tiring. So get used to it. PDM it is.

Asad Umars headstrong resistance caused him to be removed from the finance ministry, but also caused Pakistan to benefit from the resistance he put up to IMF. you wouldn't know, because you are used to lying to the IMF.

Asad uMar has done a wonderful job with covid. Otherwise PDM clowns did their best to spread the pandemic as much as possible. NCOC has done an exemplary job.

Now go back to PDM and decide whether today is hug Day or hate day with PPP

RajaRawal111

I write PDM in order to avoid writing down the names of all the diseases contained within it. Ppp-pmln-juif-.....gets a bit tiring. So get used to it. PDM it is.

Asad Umars headstrong resistance caused him to be removed from the finance ministry, but also caused Pakistan to benefit from the resistance he put up to IMF. you wouldn't know, because you are used to lying to the IMF.

Asad uMar has done a wonderful job with covid. Otherwise PDM clowns did their best to spread the pandemic as much as possible. NCOC has done an exemplary job.

Now go back to PDM and decide whether today is hug Day or hate day with PPP
For me PDM was a waste of time. I told you about that. It was the brain child of Stupid Mariym who I think is 4 times the IK in her stupidity. I never talked for them and I will never allow them to make any political unrest. The bubble is shrinking on its own and it should be left alone for a longer/lasting good. I told you about that as well.

And for the achievements of Assad Umar (you have mentioned) I will only say that you are a loser. ? Forcing yourself to Dream. That is a miserable situation.

Will_Bite

For me PDM was a waste of time. I told you about that. It was the brain child of Stupid Mariym

And for the achievements of Assad Umar (you have mentioned) I will only say that you are a loser. ? Forcing yourself to Dream. That is a miserable situation.
Coming from a slave who thinks ishaq Dar was good, I take your words as a compliment.

As for Maryam, why are you so upset? Stupidity runs in the family. ....and has trickled down to their followers as well

RajaRawal111

Coming from a slave who thinks ishaq Dar was good, I take your words as a compliment.

As for Maryam, why are you so upset? Stupidity runs in the family. ....and has trickled down to their followers as well
You are nitpicking now as a loser.

Will_Bite

Running away from what. I said Mariym is an idiot like your Donkey -- what is running away thing in it.
I don't know why you drag me into a personalities debate. That's not our concern. That's for the politicians to deal with.
My perspective is, whoever is good for the country, can and should be brought into the govt. If the govt thinks Shaukat tareen is good, then I hope for Pakistans sake that he is. Though I personally don't agree with him at all. I still think it's a bad decision.

RajaRawal111

I don't know why you drag me into a personalities debate. That's not our concern. That's for the politicians to deal with.
My perspective is, whoever is good for the country, can and should be brought into the govt. If the govt thinks Shaukat tareen is good, then I hope for Pakistans sake that he is. Though I personally don't agree with him at all. I still think it's a bad decision.
Let us give it a brake now. We are not going anywhere.