Prayers for Winter rains were done in our tenure. Nawaz

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
At-least no promises about Urdu were made in Nawaz Shareef's time.

Yet PSL 2019 is barking out loud in English.

Shame on Khan, Imran Khan
Bullshit yahan ya wahan
Khan hai kahan, Jahalat hai jahan

surfer

Bullshit yahan ya wahan

Do you want international audience for PSL?
If yes, then it has to be in English.

muhammadadeel

Er..what? I don't get it
Dictatorship thinks they know it better, if people don't argue. If Pakistani's don't speak it doesn't mean they want to listen to English. They want their own lingua franca bcz they are paying for the viewership so they are owners.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thi

Bullshit yahan ya wahan
Yes I think you run campaign to out IK becsuse no urdu commentay. I am with u on this. We should demand punjabi commentary also

surfer

Dictatorship thinks they know it better, if people don't argue. If Pakistani's don't speak it doesn't mean they want to listen to English. They want their own lingua franca bcz they are paying for the viewership so they are owners.

Well, here you go:

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/02/13/psl-4-heres-how-you-can-tune-in-urdu-commentary/

Radio Pakistan, which I believe is under govt control, is providing commentary in URDU.
If PTV gets broadcasting rights, then maybe they can provide Urdu commentary

At the moment, broadcasting rights are with private channels. If govt forced them to do Urdu comm, then you would be saying govt is trying to control media :)

It's all quite logical

muhammadadeel

Well, here you go:

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/02/13/psl-4-heres-how-you-can-tune-in-urdu-commentary/

Radio Pakistan, which I believe is under govt control, is providing commentary in URDU.
If PTV gets broadcasting rights, then maybe they can provide Urdu commentary

At the moment, broadcasting rights are with private channels. If govt forced them to do Urdu comm, then you would be saying govt is trying to control media :)

It's all quite logical
well Govt. just enforce this, we are not slaves. French enforce French they don't need any excuses for it.