Prefectally address the ROOT cause of Corruption -- By Habib Akram دھاندلی

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
In today column writer addressed the real root cause of the problem in Pakistan.

Till not adopt, the right job for right person Policy,
what so ever executed, with how much honesty, will not workout in favor of common man.

Note: I would like to say sorry in advance to paste Mr. Habib Akram Column without his permission.

25905_47256684.jpg

https://dunya.com.pk/index.php/author/habib-akram/2019-01-23/25905/47256684#.XEgvWs1RXIU

Last edited by a moderator:

THEMUSLIM

Senator (1k+ posts)

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
AB MEDIA KA DOR HA LAGEY HATHON UN LIFAFA ANCHOR KA BI ZIKAR KER DAETEY.

Sir jee
I am not from media and not from any media cell, just real common man. When find some time free express feelings in short words because even not writer.
In fact a common man, a number (0) in Pakistani society and nothing else.

luckey_iam

MPA (400+ posts)
once i give the ppsc exam. questions were plan stupid and annoying like who was the first inspector general of Punjab or in which district of india the babri masjid was built. and i thought what the hell these questions to do with English literature.

free_man

MPA (400+ posts)
1 - In England, doctors are not earning that much money that they can buy planes.
2 - The guy is not listed as consultant check on GMC register. GMC No 4183611
3 - Habib can make anyone anything which is real dilemma of this nation.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
1 - In England, doctors are not earning that much money that they can buy planes.
2 - The guy is not listed as consultant check on GMC register. GMC No 4183611
3 - Habib can make anyone anything which is real dilemma of this nation.
But the fact remains same, myself is the victim of system. Passed the PPSC exam in 1997 for planning and statistical department, unable to cross the hurdle of interview. Thanks to ALLAH kareem, much better salary and position enjoying abroad.

hawkkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
He have few busnises registered on his name in UK, Hair saloons!!! lolz I assume that general have asked him right question.

May be topic is OK but really bogus example he is giving. He is giving an example of a resgistrar as a really big thing. There thousands of registrar in UK and I can't see any information about him as renown doctor. Yes I can see loads of singing programs, few dissolve companies and few running hair saloons