Premium Membership - Path Forward on Siasat pk

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Siasat pk had been a very good forum where everyone can come and put their comments on the ongoing situation in the country. This forum's contributions are enormous and do not need to be explained in words. I will not waste too much time in writing an essay on this forum's contributions. because whatever I will write will be lesser than its contributions. No words can do true justice. Rather I will talk about the path forward.

It is a well-known fact that 99% of the moderators (whoever they are) are vividly tilted towards PTI and IK. I am not talking about abusive language and contents moderation. I am talking about the genuine topics-moderation. Anyways, the opposition on the forum known as Putwaris somehow got over this. They took it as a "default scenario" because social media is the world of Imran Khan and his followers. With a few cries and complaints, every one of the Putwaris accepted this. To some, it was not acceptable so they ran away to another forum. I also got the invitations but I did not find the atmosphere over there charged and flashy as it is on this forum. Extremely serious discussions were hard on nerves over there. I did not find it entertaining -- let us be straightforward.

This new change, AKA "Premium Membership" is something that is significantly reducing traffic on the forum. The threads on the screen are seen lasting for hours and hours. This think will eventually level Siasat pk down with thousands of useless isolated blogging sites where no new person likes to go. Coming straight to the point, I can accept that the management of Siasat pk may be looking for some extra cash, (which they rightly deserve). But the contribution this forum has done is going to be heavily masked. Social media is a world in which if you are forgotten, you are forgotten for good.

I the Putwari "Rajarawall111" was trying my best to present an alternate point of view. I don't have money to become a Premium member to get the liberty which this forum gave me before. Yesterday I used my old ID when to post the 2nd thread. That was years and years old ID when I was a bit fascinated with IK, voted Sheikh Rasheed. I used this ID but it kind of left a scar on me. No, I don't want to dilute my identity by bypassing the system and using other IDs. I would rather go away.

The increased responsibilities on work is also shrinking my time available for this entertaining. And falling IK and his overwhelming failures is also making this forum's atmosphere gloomy and sad. I love you all Imranis (I am not calling you Insafis because they are dead now --- IKfan (me) was the first who died).

I have decided to shrink my activities on this forum, because staying here as a non-paid member when the management is expecting me to pay, touches my self-esteem. My disappearance will be gradual because this forum has become some sort of ADHD for me. So cannot leave it in one shake.

I made some very good friends here which I will miss.
Dr Adam : My best friend and elder brother
Sohail Shuja: A well-learned groomed personality with a sharp chittar in his hand for me.
@rtabasum1: Behen jee is away from the forum for a long time.
Shahid Abassi: The most educated person on this forum.
SahirShah: Bhai sahib is away from a long time
@mhafiz: (bigger putwari than me) lost from a long time
arifkarim: (who i call as Patwari in disguise) but he is not. He is imrani

I have some Imranis which I respect, just because of their long interaction with me
Terminator; other IDs, as 3rd umpire, resident evil, two stooges and few more. Most abusive member but is not Munafiq at all
Okara --- sorry for being mean with you be. All I was concerned with that that you never kept with u with me on informational discussion
Munawarkhan --- I really love you as my brother. I have deep respect for you. We used to just discuss. And I thank you for keeping away from abuse, even though we had intense discussions.
Wake up Pak -- you are a relatively masoom young man. You appear very groomed and from a good family. Please stay away from the abusive language which you just picked up.
Will_Bite --- did not have good terms with you but I don't regret it.
And may more fro which it will be a good riddance

I will not forget mentioning some Munafiqeen also on this forum. The people who know but act as dumbs and crooks deliberately spread misinformation

Citizen X: The biggest Hypocrite on this forum. I will miss giving him what he really deserves.

But As I said above. If this forum does not cancel its Premium membership policy. I will wind down my activities slowly because this habit will take time to go away. So please don't start the "Good Riddance" party right away.

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@r Adam : My best friend and elder brother
Sohail Shuja: A well-learned groomed personality with a sharp chittar in his hand for me.
arifkarim: (who i call as Patwari in disguise) but he is not. He is imrani They are ALL are good people

RajaRawal111

Premium membership is only an ad free experience
nothing more, nothing less

If you don't like it, you don't have to get it.

I spend a lot of time here and I don't mind giving them a cost of my coffee per month.
It also takes away your privilege of posting more than one thread in 24 hours.

RajaRawal111

@r Adam : My best friend and elder brother

They are ALL are good people
I am sorry brother. there are many I could not mention.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
Siasat pk had been a very good forum where everyone can come and put their comments on the ongoing situation in the country. This forum's contributions are enormous and do not need to be explained in words. I will not waste too much time in writing an essay on this forum's contributions. because whatever I will write will be lesser than its contributions. No words can do true justice. Rather I will talk about the path forward.

It is a well-known fact that 99% of the moderators (whoever they are) are vividly tilted towards PTI and IK. I am not talking about abusive language and contents moderation. I am talking about the genuine topics-moderation. Anyways, the opposition on the forum known as Putwaris somehow got over this. They took it as a "default scenario" because social media is the world of Imran Khan and his followers. With a few cries and complaints, every one of the Putwaris accepted this. To some, it was not acceptable so they ran away to another forum. I also got the invitations but I did not find the atmosphere over there charged and flashy as it is on this forum. Extremely serious discussions were hard on nerves over there. I did not find it entertaining -- let us be straightforward.

This new change, AKA "Premium Membership" is something that is significantly reducing traffic on the forum. The threads on the screen are seen lasting for hours and hours. This think will eventually level Siasat pk down with thousands of useless isolated blogging sites where no new person likes to go. Coming straight to the point, I can accept that the management of Siasat pk may be looking for some extra cash, (which they rightly deserve). But the contribution this forum has done is going to be heavily masked. Social media is a world in which if you are forgotten, you are forgotten for good.

I the Putwari "Rajarawall111" was trying my best to present an alternate point of view. I don't have money to become a Premium member to get the liberty which this forum gave me before. Yesterday I used my old ID when to post the 2nd thread. That was years and years old ID when I was a bit fascinated with IK, voted Sheikh Rasheed. I used this ID but it kind of left a scar on me. No, I don't want to dilute my identity by bypassing the system and using other IDs. I would rather go away.

The increased responsibilities on work is also shrinking my time available for this entertaining. And falling IK and his overwhelming failures is also making this forum's atmosphere gloomy and sad. I love you all Imranis (I am not calling you Insafis because they are dead now --- IKfan (me) was the first who died).

I have decided to shrink my activities on this forum, because staying here as a non-paid member when the management is expecting me to pay, touches my self-esteem. My disappearance will be gradual because this forum has become some sort of ADHD for me. So cannot leave it in one shake.

I have some Imranis which I respect, just because of their long interaction with me
Terminator; other IDs, as 3rd umpire, resident evil, two stooges and few more. Most abusive member but is not Munafiq at all
Okara --- sorry for being mean with you be. All I was concerned with that that you never kept with u with me on informational discussion
Munawarkhan --- I really love you as my brother. I have deep respect for you. We used to just discuss. And I thank you for keeping away from abuse, even though we had intense discussions.
Wake up Pak -- you are a relatively masoom young man. You appear very groomed and from a good family. Please stay away from the abusive language which you just picked up.

I will not forget mentioning some Munafiqeen also on this forum. The people who know but act as dumbs and crooks deliberately spread misinformation

Citizen X: The biggest Hypocrite on this forum. I will miss giving him what he really deserves.

But As I said above. If this forum does not cancel its Premium membership policy. I will wind down my activities slowly because this habit will take time to go away. So please don't start the "Good Riddance" party right away.
حق اور باطل کی جنگ میں ھار ہمیشہ باطل، اور جھوٹ کی ہوتی ہے
ھِک زمانہ تھا اِس فورم میں پٹواریوں کے غول کے غول جھوٹ، اور مایوسی پھیلانے آجاتے تھے
لیکن جھوٹ، اور مایوسی ذیادہ دیر چل نہیں سکتی،،،لھٰذا ایک ایک کر کے خاموشی سے کھسکتے گئے، اور اب دو چار پٹواریوں کے علاوہ ہم پٹواریوں کو دیکھنے کے لئے ترس گئے
ھاں لفافیوں کی اپنی مجبوریاں ہیں،، کیونکہ پاپی پیٹ میں ڈالنے کے لئے لنگوٹ بنیان پہننے والے جیسے رام گلی کے دَلّوں کو بھی امامِ کعبہ کہنا اُنکی مجبوری ہے

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
rajay ini stress pmln ya zubair chachu ne apni video di nhin lei jini tu ad free feature di lei baitha ein sohneyaa... o koi hosh sambhal veere... assi tere naal naal unpaid members ravaan ge

Malik_007

Senator (1k+ posts)
Puts a tape on your mouth jnaab. Does not let you talk extra
And it is right in line with what this Govt is doing.
Bhai patwari
jatay jatay kam as kam wo dawai jo tm 97 ki jaga 426 ki sale kr rahay thay photoshop kr k usko to man lo k tm asi he jhoooti posts krnay aatay thay yahan! ab tmhari dihari band ho gai ha to tm ja rahay ho !!! such to bol k jao

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai patwari
jatay jatay kam as kam wo dawai jo tm 97 ki jaga 426 ki sale kr rahay thay photoshop kr k usko to man lo k tm asi he jhoooti posts krnay aatay thay yahan! ab tmhari dihari band ho gai ha to tm ja rahay ho !!! such to bol k jao
na kr yar, thora nooni hai pr janooni bhi toh hai, akhar yeh bhi isi muashrey ka hissa hai.... yeh na hotay toh PTI hi na hoti...

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Puts a tape on your mouth jnaab. Does not let you talk extra
And it is right in line with what this Govt is doing.
It means it will give you more time to think before you can put a thread on cuz it will only be one for the day therefore you won't be able to put a dilpashori thread.

But for an IKFan (Ex) thinking before saying something is not necessary.

RajaRawal111

حق اور باطل کی جنگ میں ھار ہمیشہ باطل، اور جھوٹ کی ہوتی ہے
ھِک زمانہ تھا اِس فورم میں پٹواریوں کے غول کے غول جھوٹ، اور مایوسی پھیلانے آجاتے تھے
لیکن جھوٹ، اور مایوسی ذیادہ دیر چل نہیں سکتی،،،لھٰذا ایک ایک کر کے خاموشی سے کھسکتے گئے، اور اب دو چار پٹواریوں کے علاوہ ہم پٹواریوں کو دیکھنے کے لئے ترس گئے
ھاں لفافیوں کی اپنی مجبوریاں ہیں،، کیونکہ پاپی پیٹ میں ڈالنے کے لئے لنگوٹ بنیان پہننے والے جیسے رام گلی کے دَلّوں کو بھی امامِ کعبہ کہنا اُنکی مجبوری ہے

میرا خیال ہے اب پٹواریوں کے لئے زیادہ آسان ہے وہ کچھ کرنا - کیوں کہ جس طرح کی گندی گالیاں عمران خان کو اب گلیوں پڑتی ہیں ان کے ویڈیو اگر پٹواری ڈالنا شروع کر دیں تو ماحول بہت خراب ہو جاۓ گا سرکار - سیمپل حاضر ہے جناب

Okara

Rajarawal111 Sahib
Sadly lot of people like u left this forum and without PMLN supporters on this forum, I will loose interest too. Indeed most of the members on this forum are PTI supporters and few are even bigger Putawari than Putwari of PMLN. So without PMLN supporters I will not be able to enjoy this forum. For me admins of this Forum should give free premium memberships to PMLN/PPP supporters to keep this forum alive.

Malik_007

Senator (1k+ posts)
میرا خیال ہے اب پٹواریوں کے لئے زیادہ آسان ہے وہ کچھ کرنا - کیوں کہ جس طرح کی گندی گالیاں عمران خان کو اب گلیوں پڑتی ہیں ان کے ویڈیو اگر پٹواری ڈالنا شروع کر دیں تو ماحول بہت خراب ہو جاۓ گا سرکار - سیمپل حاضر ہے جناب

BSDK patwari koi sharam kr ly koi haya kar ly !!! Madar chod Sindh main yeh tajawazat girai gai or Supreme court k hukum per, is main Imran Khan k kia layna dayna ha??? acha ha tu mar ja kahin ja k kanjar

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rajarawal111 For me admins of this Forum should give free premium memberships to PMLN/PPP supporters to keep this forum alive.
ya WC (elections) se pehle hamari practice/form jaari rehni chahiyay.... je nz/eng (pmln/ppp) bhag gaye toh vairaana ho jaye ga, hum WC har jaien ge...

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)