Premium Membership - Path Forward on Siasat pk

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It literally like they took "logic" out the back door and shot it in the back.

If whole family have been acquitted, why the F are they still appealing in IHC?
Do they just love paying lawyers? ? ?
Thats the thing with these patwari, nai koi sar na koi pair, nirri bongiyan aur chawlien aur phir uni chawlon per khud hi khush hona.

Now look at this thread, kitna khush ho raha hai ke IK ki bizti ho gau aur woh jhoota sabit hogaya. When the judgement itself shouts it out loud the case concluded months before this govt got elected and was sworn in.

Lekin nahi. Patwari saab ke dil mein ladoo phoot rahe hai

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It literally like they took "logic" out the back door and shot it in the back.

If whole family have been acquitted, why the F are they still appealing in IHC?
Do they just love paying lawyers? ? ?
Don't worry man I will explain it to you.
This Kutta you are talking to knows everything. But he will do his level best to poison it as much he can, before I explain. I will let him do his part. All I expect from you is to be open and unbiased.
Tomorrow In-Sha Allah

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don't worry man I will explain it to you.
This Kutta you are talking to knows everything. But he will do his level best to poison it as much he can, before I explain. I will let him do his part. All I expect from you is to be open and unbiased.
Tomorrow In-Sha Allah
Sure tomorrow then.

but before I download, my question still stands

1) IF whole family is acquitted, what is mayrum appealing against in IHC? Her acquittal?

also, I hope it is going to be different from this post

because we already discussed that previously on that thread - see my replies on that thread

I fear we are headed for a circular argument ?

RajaRawal111

Sure tomorrow then.

but before I download, my question still stands

1) IF whole family is acquitted, what is mayrum appealing against in IHC? Her acquittal?

also, I hope it is going to be different from this post

because we already discussed that previously on that thread - see my replies on that thread

I fear we are headed for a circular argument ?
No, It is going to be the same. I forgot it was you who I was talking about on this few days ago.
The fact is that It is NAB ordinance under which they are caught. Otherwise, the same court has Acquitted them from all corruption and criminal charges.

What Marium is doing. I am not interested in her at all. I told you I value politicians on their abilities to run this country --- which can be seen from their conduct and their toungue. She is Imran Khan times 4 --- how many times I have to repeat it.

Munawarkhan

Its always advisable to not listen to stupid people & engage with their propaganda, but sometimes its necessary to counter their idiocity with facts.

This ship aka Imran Khan is bound to sink. Unfortunately, he has destroyed this country a lot. We have seen lots of disasters --- but this one was the worst and will be proven to be the worst by history.
Today we are

--- Lowest Ever in economy

No indicators show that. The only low point was in 2018 when Pakistan had exhausted all its reserves and was on verge of default.
But we have horde of blind people in our country who just can't accept anyone telling them their party did destroy the country. If China didn't initiate CPEC, The only thing PMLN had to show was failed projects.

--- Highest Ever in Corruption
No indicator shows that, the amount of recovery done is highest in history
--- Lowest Ever in Law and order
No Idea how you can make this claim
--- Loneliest Ever in word with no friend standing beside us
Absolutely wrong here once again, actually if we claim that currently Pakistan enjoys the highest engagement in history, its not wrong.
--- Watching a dark hurricane of Terrorism rising from west border which we finished
Did it before, will do it again, Pakistan has enemies and this will never end.
--- Lowest ever in cricket which was supposed to be only thing this IK could do.
Absolutely not true.
Pakistan was at its lowest in 2016. When they dropped to 9th in ranking and barely qualified for World Cup.
Current lack of points is because we played less matches.

May Allah forgive this nation for accepting the Humiliation we did to the term "Riyasat-e-Madina"

May Allah forgive people for making fun of the concept of Riyasat-e-Madina".
Atleast Imran Khan gave a vision to Pakistan and has taken steps towards it. what did others do?

Munawarkhan

Rajarawal111

Literally on the second page the Court orders NAB to make a reference against them, as Sharif's whole family has failed to provide evidence on how they made that property.

But in your Wonka World somehow everything is good & no one is corrupt in Pakistan; except Imran Khan. Even though he was never in govt or power but so what, how dare he called aaqas corrupt.

I would like you to find a place where you can download. As I want you to accept that it as an authentic copy. There are many sites where you can download it. this is one of them

Please go through it and I will tell you where it says the whole family is acquitted from corruption.
But I will talk to you on this subject tomorrow In-sha Allah. Qasam sey I am very tired at this time. Dealing with this Munafiq was not easy. It took me almost a week to make him admit.
sure, send me the link. Make sure its the one in which "whole family is acquitted" :)

but before you do. Answer just one question. If whole family have been acquitted, what is maryum appealing against in IHC last few weeks?

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Jee Sir I am around. Just keeping at low profile.
And it is much much comfortable like this.
Ok, my response to you is still pending as promised. But I am still unable to spare some time to go through the thread. Had some time last night & wanted to have some discussion about the issue. And now I will again have to go to office despite being a holiday.

Anyways, I felt bad that you copy pasted same comment to all of us at the end of your discussion with citizen x & pretended that only you cared about Truth & rest of us are least bothered about truth. I mean really, was that necessary?

RajaRawal111

Ok, my response to you is still pending as promised. But I am still unable to spare some time to go through the thread. Had some time last night & wanted to have some discussion about the issue. And now I will again have to go to office despite being a holiday.

Anyways, I felt bad that you copy pasted same comment to all of us at the end of your discussion with citizen x & pretended that only you cared about Truth & rest of us are least bothered about truth. I mean really, was that necessary?
I dont know if I did exactly the way you said. But I do believe that most of us do not really go into the details and find out what really is happening. And that happens for multiple reasons. Some people don't care, it is not important for them. Some (like yourself) don't have time. So it is easier to get succumbed to the media's biased noise, and not know what the truth is --- whether it is willing or unwilling ignorance. Yes, I felt it necessary because this attitude is destroying us as a nation. Mob lynching is the biggest trait we have ---- and tell me what happens in mob lynching. How many in the mob know what the truth is ????

Citizen X is the only person on this forum who has this Capability to dig deeper down into the docs and extract things from them. This is 4th time I had this kind of long discussion with him. I knew how he plays, so I took him to the point step by step, consolidating the facts. This is all you will find in this thread. You are still free to accept or reject the outcome of our discussion.

About succumbing to the media noise I want to ask one question from you. Please answer.
I know Imran Khan is the cleanest person when it comes to financial matters, but he is surrounded by crooks. There is one politician (from Govt benches) who did not show one part of his income (or reserves). He fought the court case for over six months. Ultimately he had to show that reserved money which was over 100 thousand dollars. He took the please in court that "sorry I forgot this money". What will you say about that person? Is he speaking truth? Would you still like to go after that money to check where had it come from? Please answer this question.