Premium Membership - Path Forward on Siasat pk

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
We can not proceed until we get over this step. IK Took Oath on Aug-18, 2018.
Judgement date: Quote Page-69

1: This is dated Dec-17 2018
If IK disagreed he had the right to proceed in appeal.

Now Gulfi -- You tell me why GOP is not Government run by IK
I will not be dishonest with you & admit what is right, please refer my last post & guide me

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wonderfully said. That is very true.
Oh thanks….Yes it is true as it is my personal experience.. I was missing so many of my friends and even relatives when I came to Canada…and every time I phoned some one I was missing very much, he/she hardly even remember me?….

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Patwari Bandara agay bhi pard le

This
PART FINAL AWARD

(Quantum) (hereinafter “this Quantum Award”)
incorporates and is to be read together with the PART FINAL AWARD (Liability
Issues) herein dated 1 August 2016

(B) The Seat of the Arbitration is London (ref. the Liability Award paragraph 21).(C) The hearing of Quantum Issues took place in London at the offices of Allen &Overy LLP on July 16-
19 2018

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
In ths day and age it is very common. Ankh say door dil say door. Woh tu mainay iss liyay post kia thaa ke daikhoon.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK Govt took Wajid Zia's pants off in UK and claimed the Nawaz Shareef has done 8 times lesser corruption than Wajid Zia said.
And this is the thing which Imran Khan is not telling his Imranis.
So let me get this right. You are going to prove to us that nawaz sharif HAS done 8 times less corruption then wajid Zia said but you are not going to prove to us that nawaz has done NO corruption?

I’m all ears. Count me in. ?

I’m extremely busy tomorrow but I’ll catch up on Friday

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)

Ok, now I got it.

RajaRawal111

Oh thanks….Yes it is true as it is my personal experience.. I was missing so many of my friends and even relatives when I came to Canada…and every time I phoned some one I was missing very much, he/she hardly even remember me?….
ہاۓ کیوں پتر - غلط جگہ پر کیوں فون کرتے رہے تھے ؟
پٹھانوں کو کرتے نا - ان کو تم فر فر یاد ہو

RajaRawal111

So let me get this right. You are going to prove to us that nawaz sharif HAS done 8 times less corruption then wajid Zia said but you are not going to prove to us that nawaz has done NO corruption?

I’m all ears. Count me in. ?

I’m extremely busy tomorrow but I’ll catch up on Friday
Jee - That is right.
This Next part is what I think IK will prove in the future.

RajaRawal111

Patwari Bandara agay bhi pard le

This
PART FINAL AWARD

(Quantum) (hereinafter “this Quantum Award”)
incorporates and is to be read together with the PART FINAL AWARD (Liability
Issues) herein dated 1 August 2016

(B) The Seat of the Arbitration is London (ref. the Liability Award paragraph 21).(C) The hearing of Quantum Issues took place in London at the offices of Allen &Overy LLP on July 16-
19 2018
What difference does it make? Reading together means the Arbitration court was set after the decision (in 2016) that NAB has to pay broadsheet. We are talking about the arbitration part.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What difference does it make? Reading together means the Arbitration court was set after the decision (in 2016) that NAB has to pay broadsheet. We are talking about the arbitration part.
Yaar, yah to English sahi se seekh ley ya fir chalti hui English mein haath mat dala ker.

The entire process took before PTI govt was formed.

Use a little brain matter for a change. IK took oath on 18th Aug 2018 on 17 Dec this was released. Exactly 3 months in. How is IK's govt responsible for events that took before it came into power?

Q1.19 It was agreed at the conclusion of the Quantum Hearing on 19 July 2018

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
نفرت جرم سے، مجرم سے نہیں۔ اسلیئے پٹواری سے ہم بغض نہیں رکھتے کہ بقول ڈاکٹر صاحب ہم سب آخر کار ہیں تو پاکستانی۔

لیکن ہم تو لاہور بہت عرصہ گزار آئے، ٹھوکر نیاز بیگ سے لے کر باٹا پور تک گھومتے رہے، آپ نے شائد کبھی توجّہ نہیں کی۔

پٹواری ہونا بھی جرم نہیں ہے ، سیاسی اختلاف کو حب الوطنی یا جرم سے جوڑنا انتہائی خطرناک ہے ، سیاسی اختلاف کسی بھی معاشرے کی ترقی کیلئے کھاد کی حیثیت رکھتا ہے ، جس طرح کھاد زمین کو نرم کرکے اس میں چھپے جوہر تلاش کرنے میں پودے کی مدد کرتی ہے اسی طرح سیاسی اختلاف مختلف النوع خیالات سے معاشرے کو ترقی کیلئے ایندھن فراہم کرتے ہیں

اب آپ لاہور میں نہیں ہیں اسی لئے تو ملنے کی دعوت دی ہے ?

surfer

Yaar, yah to English sahi se seekh ley ya fir chalti hui English mein haath mat dala ker.

The entire process took before PTI govt was formed.

Use a little brain matter for a change. IK took oath on 18th Aug 2018 on 17 Dec this was released. Exactly 3 months in. How is IK's govt responsible for events that took before it came into power?

Q1.19 It was agreed at the conclusion of the Quantum Hearing on 19 July 2018
Post 132

he is going to prove to us nawaz is not a big chor but a little chor. Personally I can’t wait ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Post 132

he is going to prove to us nawaz is not a big chor but a little chor. Personally I can’t wait ?
And he's very proud of that fact. That yes he is a thief but not as a big a thief ( according to him ) as he is being made out to be. Really dunno whether to laugh or cry at such a mindset. This judgement itself is extremely embarrassing with the details of corruption of the sharif mafia. But do the patwaris feel any embarrassment, of course not.

Raja chawal since day one nit pick one line what suits his bias, narrative and agenda from a telephone directory thick charge sheet against his siyasi pyo, ignore all of that, then post that one line and start dancing on it, hence majority of my replies to him are in the form of patwari bandar dance.

Munawarkhan

Please stay tuned we (I and Gulfi Chatto) getting into the judgment in which IK Govt took Wajid Zia's pants off in UK and claimed the Nawaz Shareef has done 8 times lesser corruption than Wajid Zia said.
And this is the thing which Imran Khan is not telling his Imranis.
It will be two to three days long discussion. You don't have to follow it but if you do you will find it informative.

banao thread