Premium Membership - Path Forward on Siasat pk

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Do jamataan pard lenda te aaj tera eh haal nahi hounda!
Iss jahil patwari kay liyay joke hazir hay!!!
Washroom-Joke.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Can I safely say that the arbitration decision was made & was available with concerns in Oct 2018
Nope. Arbitration ended in 2011 ( Zardaku regime )

What happened between Oct 2018 to above mentioned date which needs to be confirmed by you. Some, including me would say, that IK during this period was trying to settle the matter out of the court & was trying to reduce the amount
Nope. Only Quantum hearing ( i.e hearing to decided the amount of money to be awarded to Broadsheet ) Quantum hearing ended on July 2018 ( Caretaker govt )and judgement was reserved and then finally given in Dec 2019 only 2 further letters were sent by the judge to both the parties between July and Dec 2018.

Main issue as in who is liable or responsible took place in 2016 ( Nawaz Ganju Tind era ) Ganju govt totally ignored the issue and we as in Pakistan were held responsible for losses to Broadsheet. So in reality it is ganju who is responsible.

For further detail read my above post #160

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Iss jahil patwari kay liyay joke hazir hay!!!

Washroom-Joke.jpg
Patwari is Khoti skoolay and Danish school product, what else can you expect from him. Mushkil se ek toota phoota jumla English ka likh leta hai is ke liye yehi bohat bardi baat hai.

Makes me wonder though. Khota says he is some kind of engineer, jub Pakistan mein rishwat aur source laga ke asay jahil engineer lagay huway hain to mulk ka to yehi haal hona tha.

Ooo .... it just clicked yeh patwari itna ganjay ka aashiq kyun hai, kissi patwari ko paisay ya terla kerke job li hogi.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
? ? ?
No Sir I am doing research on a New Syndrom. It is called as "The Imrani-followers Syndrom". In this phenomenon, the entity/deity Imran Khan is never-ever-ever-ever wrong. If something wrong happens. It is this always "Pichloon ki Ghulti" or something phenomenally wrong with the system.
Well, being illogical is very much logical in Pakistan, specially in politics & media.

Since, I have voluntarily shut my mouth therefore I will avoid to add anything to the discussion till the time your Gutka or malakhera or kut pirh ? ? ends.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Patwari is Khoti skoolay and Danish school product, what else can you expect from him. Mushkil se ek toota phoota jumla English ka likh leta hai is ke liye yehi bohat bardi baat hai.

Makes me wonder though. Khota says he is some kind of engineer, jub Pakistan mein rishwat aur source laga ke asay jahil engineer lagay huway hain to mulk ka to yehi haal hona tha.

Ooo .... it just clicked yeh patwari itna ganjay ka aashiq kyun hai, kissi patwari ko paisay ya terla kerke job li hogi.
Thanks dear, I am following. Thanks for keeping me updated.
Since I will not add to the topic till the time you are done with Mr. Rajarawal111 therefore excuse me for that.
Forgive me for my post no. 164 last part. Somewhat it relates to you as well. Apology if it is offensive to you in any manner.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Thanks dear, I am following. Thanks for keeping me updated.
Since I will not add to the topic till the time you are done with Mr. Rajarawal111 therefore excuse me for that.
Forgive me for my post no. 164 last part. Somewhat it relates to you as well. Apology if it is offensive to you in any manner.
You were way out, so you needed correction. I'm just stating cold hard written facts, not making any assumptions of my own unlike raja chawal 420.

And to hell with raja chawal, who gives a shit about him. he doesn't own this place, say what you want to say

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
? ? ?
No Sir I am doing research on a New Syndrom. It is called as "The Imrani-followers Syndrom". In this phenomenon, the entity/deity Imran Khan is never-ever-ever-ever wrong. If something wrong happens. It is this always "Pichloon ki Ghulti" or something phenomenally wrong with the system.
Abhay jahil chutard, phele apna diagnosis to kerwa ley ke teri bund mein kounsa keerda hai. You have cold hard undeniable facts, documentary evidence, court verdicts, jail sentences so on and so forth and then there is you who still lives in his patwari fantasy world.

Like I said earlier even if mian saanp came to you personally in private and told you, yes I am corrupt to the core and looted billions from Pakistan, you would still not believe him and say nahiiiiii mian saanp aap yeh sub kissi ki dabaow mein aa ker keh rahe hain!!!!!

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
You were way out, so you needed correction. I'm just stating cold hard written facts, not making any assumptions of my own unlike raja chawal 420.

And to hell with raja chawal, who gives a shit about him. he doesn't own this place, say what you want to say
Like I said I am following but won't add anything now. And thanks for the exact timeline of events.
Let it move forward.
You both can have your malakhara but I will still remain in peace with Raja Sb

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Like I said I am following but won't add anything now. And thanks for the exact timeline of events.
Let it move forward.
You both can have your malakhara but I will still remain in peace with Raja Sb
Raja lallu will now only come once fresh supply of khota keema naan from jati mujah arrives.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Yanni tatt school uncle from the 60s, 70s or 80s. Cause no dudes of similar age call each other dear nowadays

Once there was a thirsty crow! lol
80s & 90s infact, tatt school & gradually moved to desks later on
Being courteous or humble to others is never out dated. We should be like this specially to strangers on social media & to unknown generally
You have put your case very logically so there is no need to be harsh or aggressive

And not once there has been many times & many crows

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
80s & 90s infact, tatt school & gradually moved to desks later on
Being courteous or humble to others is never out dated. We should be like this specially to strangers on social media & to unknown generally
You have put your case very logically so there is no need to be harsh or aggressive

And not once there has been many times & many crows
Nothing to do with being courteous or humble. Dear is out of common usage. Only used by and for elderly people. Not used anymore, maybe unless you are an English aristocrat or royalty.

Dear Sir would you mind pouring me a glass of your finest scotch, It would go rather well with my Cuban cigar*

*Said in a thick English upper class accent.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Nothing to do with being courteous or humble. Dear is out of common usage. Only used by and for elderly people. Not used anymore, maybe unless you are an English aristocrat or royalty.

Dear Sir would you mind pouring me a glass of your finest scotch, It would go rather well with my Cuban cigar*

*Said in a thick English upper class accent.
All right dude, let's rock & roll
Or maybe even rock & roll is outdated
Do I need to learn how to abuse?

RajaRawal111

Do jamataan pard lenda te aaj tera eh haal nahi hounda! Sara masla teri danish school ki English ka hai.

You idiotic dumbass, I've already made it crystal clear everything ended in July 2018 and two letters were exchanged. This is a DETAILED judgement. Format these are the parties, this this happened and ended on this date then followed in detailed what happened in the past proceedings step by step.

This is the timeline as explained

The defendant commenced arbitration proceedings against the claimants between 2009 and 2011.

The liability phase of the proceedings was heard in January 2016 and an award on liability was issued in favour of the defendant dated 1 August 2016

The quantum hearing took place on 19 July 2018 and the Quantum Award was issued on 20 December 2018

In a nutshell.
1. Arbitration started in 2009, ended 2011
2. Liability proceedings ( as in who is responsible ) started in Jan 2016 and in Aug 2016 state of Pakistan and NAB was judged liable for loss to Broadsheet.
3. Quantum hearing ( as in what should be the amount of damage to be awarded to broadsheet be ) Started in 19 July 2018 and ended on 20 Dec 2018

And as I quoted earlier only further two letters were written after 19 July 2018, during the just freshly elected PTI govt, The govt was barely 3 months old when this judgement came out.

What you are quoting is the judge detailing as to what factors, testimonies, evidences etc etc made him give the judgement he made. As in, in the past. Before everything was concluded in July 2018

SO ONCE AGAIN YOU MORONIC PATWARI SHIT HOW IS IMRAN KHAN AND HIS GOVT RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS.

Patwariyon ka shuru din se yehi masla hai. Jaise English mein faisala ata hai, mithaiyaan khana shuru kerdete hai. Is ka kissi ne urdu mein tarjuma nahi kiya shayad is liye abhi tak jahil patwari mithai khaa raha hai

In actualllity it is ganjus govt which is 100% responsible for this loss to the state. Because Liability proceedings took place in 2016 when Ganju singh was in power. If they would done a better job liability wouldn't have been judged in Broadsheets favour

Hun aram hai jahil khoteyaa!

P.S : Thank You Jahil Khotay, if I didn't dig deep into this I would have never realized it is Ganju Harami that is responsible for this loss to the country, among many others
I know teri gaaaf men bhot saarey keerey hen. My education and English is one of them. I will leave you alone with them.
My point of view is that your IKs Govt was very much involved with it whether at the train end, but it was involved. Which you kind of accepted but now are playing with words to protect yourself from what is coming up.

We can now safely proceed as I have established your acceptance that it happened while your IK was in power. Do you want to go forward from here, or this is enough for you ???
(If you want to proceed - I will get back to you in a couple of hours, am busy with some urgent matter)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
My point of view is that your IKs Govt was very much involved
Your point of view is not a fact, its just your own wish. Which I proved is absolutely wrong.

IKs Govt was very much involved with it whether at the train end, but it was involved
Court proceedings started in 2009 and concluded in July 2018. So you want to put the entire burden of 10 years of court proceedings on the current govt just on the basis of two letters within the first 2 months of it taking over. While totally ignoring your own ganjas role in 2016 where Pakistan was deemed to be liable for broadsheets financial loss. If Ganju had handled the matter properly and liability wasn't awarded in 2016, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

We can now safely proceed as I have established your acceptance
???? Where the hell did you come up with that? Two letters don't count for anything.

Do you want to go forward from here,
Up to you. I already blew your first worthless argument to smithereens, can just as easily do the same with anything else you can come up with because just like this it won't be based on facts but rather your wishes.

My education and English is one of them
Yes I have a HUGE issue with this. You 99% of times absolutely don't understand what you are reading and posting and end up being on the receiving end of chitrol from the entire forum . 99% of any discussion and debate with you is what the article/letter or judgement you have posted is actually saying vs what you think it is saying.

Same is the case here. Where it is very clear the case was concluded in July 2018, it literally says that. But you keep insisting the IK govt be held responsible?

I can speak and understand very minimal pashto but that doesn't mean I can have a debate with someone in pashto about pashto literature and poetry.

You have rudimentary basic English skills, someone had to explain to you in this very thread what 69 is. You can undertsand the simple sentence that proceedings concluded in July 2018.

RajaRawal111

Your point of view is not a fact, its just your own wish. Which I proved is absolutely wrong.

Court proceedings started in 2009 and concluded in July 2018. So you want to put the entire burden of 10 years of court proceedings on the current govt just on the basis of two letters within the first 2 months of it taking over. While totally ignoring your own ganjas role in 2016 where Pakistan was deemed to be liable for broadsheets financial loss. If Ganju had handled the matter properly and liability wasn't awarded in 2016, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

???? Where the hell did you come up with that? Two letters don't count for anything.

Up to you. I already blew your first worthless argument to smithereens, can just as easily do the same with anything else you can come up with because just like this it won't be based on facts but rather your wishes.

Yes I have a HUGE issue with this. You 99% of times absolutely don't understand what you are reading and posting and end up being on the receiving end of chitrol from the entire forum . 99% of any discussion and debate with you is what the article/letter or judgement you have posted is actually saying vs what you think it is saying.

Same is the case here. Where it is very clear the case was concluded in July 2018, it literally says that. But you keep insisting the IK govt be held responsible?

I can speak and understand very minimal pashto but that doesn't mean I can have a debate with someone in pashto about pashto literature and poetry.

You have rudimentary basic English skills, someone had to explain to you in this very thread what 69 is. You can undertsand the simple sentence that proceedings concluded in July 2018.
Heard enough of your Bakwas --- you are repeating it over and over.
Do you want to go ahead from here or not.
Yes or No

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Heard enough of your Bakwas --- you are repeating it over and over.
Do you want to go ahead from here or not.
Yes or No
Yes facts always sound like bakwas to you patwaris.

Chal agay chal, yeh bhi dekh lein ke agay jaa ke kounsa tu ne bomb blast kerna hai

P.S : This does not mean I agree that the current govt is responsible for this.

RajaRawal111

Yes facts always sound like bakwas to you patwaris.

Chal agay chal, yeh bhi dekh lein ke agay jaa ke kounsa tu ne bomb blast kerna hai

P.S : This does not mean I agree that the current govt is responsible for this.
I know you will not agree because you have an agenda which is based on hypocrisy. I never expected you to. You took your position now because you know what is ahead.

Lekin Chal aage ab culltey hen. Now let us get into the Judgement
""Which you IK Govt Accepted and did not go into any appeal""
IK had no problem with what is it saying about IK's corruption rant and Wajid Zia being proven as liar

Section 3.3 of the document (per my opinion) is our center of discussion. I am quoting the most relevant part (because the magnitude of the blame is our point of discussion). If you think there is any other section which adds to the amount, please go ahead and include it.

Quote Q3.3(c)
Nawaz Sharif belongs to the second generation of a wealthy Punjab family which owns among many other assets in Pakistan and abroad a family business which according to its website is large and profitable. That business alone is valued at US$288 million. The total value of assets attributed to him in the evidence before me is US$805.9 million including US$622.2 million in Pakistan, US$54.1 million in Saudi Arabia,US$24.5 million in the UAE and US$105.1 million in the United Kingdom. (These are, however, gross figures that do not necessarily relate to the current value of the properties shown.)

Now you add or subtract anything to it. Put your reference from the document.
If you will not add anything then we will call this figure as our baseline.

Agree with this figure as our baseline? Yes or No