President Mamnoon leaves for Hajj along with 30 family members and staff

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Khazana Khali, Billions Borrowed from IMF to sponsor Friends and Family Packages

relax all

we dont know the story from the other side

if you have money but do hajj on some one else's money, your hajj will be a waste( no qabool)

KHISFO

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: President of Pakistan Mamnoon Hussain and family on Haj was payed by goverment ?

Why they can't perform HAJJ with their own hard earned money?
Is it acceptable for using public money for President & family HAJJ?

Everyday people & their children are dying for lacking foods, drinking water & health issues.
In judgment day how come they can justify their Hajj in front of Allah?

khalilqureshi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: President of Pakistan Mamnoon Hussain and family on Haj was payed by goverment ?

We have tradition of going to every known person asking him/her for pardon for every thing wrong that, a would be, hajji might have done to him/her. Did President asked for pardon to nation for using its tax money to perform hajj not only for himself but for 30 other accompanying pilgrims.

fnoman

Senator (1k+ posts)

So even Tapal family mixture tea owner's brother has gone with him on tax payers money LOL.
whats the big deal, Zardari's family is living abroad on Tax Payers money!

sohail77

Councller (250+ posts)

Sher bano ab sher..... Shahbash...

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Haj Mubarak Ho, Mr President!

Main fazool behas mein nahin jana chahta...President House se jari statement mein kaha gaya hai ke President hajj ke akhrajaat khud kar raha hai...agar aap ke pass is baat ka sabot hai ke wo sarkari kharcha per gaya hai tau is ka matlab hai ke President House se jhooti statement jari ki gai hai...aap ko certainly pata ho ga ke Mamnoon sarkari kharcha per Hajj kar raha hai

x661704_90520924.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qf6vex8RPJ.jpg

1374987_232239640268555_1182570355_n.jpg

Hope you will bring a news in your favor from a Lifafa NewsPaper soon.

janijoker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Haj Mubarak Ho, Mr President!

NOOO I will not bring any news to support of any malpractice and unlawful use of public funds by a govt official,his family and friends. I have moraly supported PMLN before elction with hopes that they will be better alternative to Zardari Tola BUT ,BUT honestly PMLN leadership has disappointed whole nation included me. I don't support PMLN anymore. Infact my sympathies are with my nation and country not with any political party or leader. I condemn this ignorance and waste of public resources.It is utterly shameful act of Mamnoon and company....................Previously I had no knowledge of the REAL news...
x661704_90520924.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qf6vex8RPJ.jpg

1374987_232239640268555_1182570355_n.jpg

Hope you will bring a news in your favor from a Lifafa NewsPaper soon.