Presidential Form of Government Or This Cancerous Parliament System? Vote

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)
You dumb cunt look at who you are talking to. I think I've warned your ugly ass twice before also. BC jaa apni aankho ka ilaj kara sasti rand
Why are you so angry? Tawaif of Jati Mujrah? Not my fault if you like bilawal Gandoowah. AIDS infested cu#t.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why are you so angry? Tawaif of Jati Mujrah? Not my fault if you like bilawal Gandoowah. AIDS infested cu#t.
That's why I said you raped by donkeys twat look at who you are talking to. BC juma juma 8 din nahi huway forum pe aaye huway aur bakwas kerne shuru kerdi.

Abhay chootiya gando is liye kaha tha aankhon ka ilaj kerle saleya BC you won't find a more anti pmlun and phudo paleet party person on this forum. Andha gando DP mein nani ki photo dekh ker buk buk shuru kerdi.

Andhay saalay aankhay phir se khol ke DP dekh

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)
That's why I said you raped by donkeys twat look at who you are talking to. BC juma juma 8 din nahi huway forum pe aaye huway aur bakwas kerne shuru kerdi.

Abhay chootiya gando is liye kaha tha aankhon ka ilaj kerle saleya BC you won't find a more anti pmlun and phudo paleet party person on this forum. Andha gando DP mein nani ki photo dekh ker buk buk shuru kerdi.

Andhay saalay aankhay phir se khol ke DP dekh
I heard your father was arrested for your raping your mama at a local brothel. So sorry.. once a bastard always a Gandoowah.