Prime Minister Imran Khan Exclusive Inteview with Mansoor Ali Khan

<ChOuDhArY>

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks for the link..

But it will be easy to watch it on youtube.. We don't have time to listen to this lifafa ..probably the best would be to skip adds and use "fast forward" option for questions and comments of this lifafa..to save time :)

peaceandjustice

Thanks for the link..

But it will be easy to watch it on youtube.. We don't have time to listen to this lifafa ..probably the best would be to skip adds and use "fast forward" option for questions and comments of this lifafa..to save time :)
وہی سوالات میں وہی بکواسیات ان حرام خور صحافیوں کے سوالات کا کوئی اسٹینڈرڈ نہیں ھے

peaceandjustice

Why is Kaptaan giving time to this haraami lifafa. There are plenty of genuine journalists that deserved this interview.
یہ سب بلیک میلرز صحافیوں کا ٹولہ ھے ابھی ابھی ڈاکٹر ڈبر ڈھوس مل کر ایا ھے ابھی جیدا،کلھسڑا،حامد میر اور کچھ لیڈیز صحافیوں نے بھی انٹرویو کا ٹائم مانگا ہو گا یہ تمام وغیرہ وغیرہ صحافیوں کا ٹولہ ایسی وجہ سے آپنے آپنے پروگراموں میں بکواسیات کرتے رہتے ہیں تاکہ ان حرام خوروں کو بھی ٹائم مل جائے۔ لیکن ان سب کی مثال کتے کی دم جیسی ھے کبھی سیدھی نہیں ہوگی ان حرام خور صحافیوں کو اپنے مفادات اور آپنی میں کی فکر ھے کہ بس ھم بڑے صحافیوں کی لسٹ میں آجائیں۔

<ChOuDhArY>

وہی سوالات میں وہی بکواسیات ان حرام خور صحافیوں کے سوالات کا کوئی اسٹینڈرڈ نہیں ھے

In becharoon ki majburi ha bhai.. Jab insaan kisi ka khata ha tu phr uska hukam manta ha.. yea bechare apne Malik ke khilaf nhi ja sakte..

Lakin Kaptan jis trah in ke samne inke Malikon ko zaleel krta ha.. pta nhi Interview ke baad Nani420 se kitni Jutiyan khate hn ge yea loog interview ke baad

stargazer

Oh,hoho!! Killed by IK!!
1-Kuch sahafi hotay hain jo paisay lay ker tankeed kertay hain
2-Kuch sahafion may yeh ability naheen hotee k vo sahee tajzia ker sakain
3- Jinohn nay struggle naheen kia hota vo strategy change ko U-turn kehtay hain
4- FAFN is independent and it said 2018 election was better (with figures to prove)
5- Corruption cases humsay anay k pehlay kay hain. Yeh AAZ or NS nay aik dosray per banai thay. Yeh sub bahir bhag chukay thay!

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Some suggestions to IK..
I just visited LHR.
Start heavy fines for the malls.. restaurants..rush big markets shop keepers.. traders who allow mask less customers for dealing..
Lahore traffic rush points problem still not solved..Police reforms..I didn't see yet..all corrupt Gov departments still filled with corrupt officers.. mismanagement.. like..Metro stations looks like 1947 stations.busses are in bad shape.Electronic stairs not working..all in worst conditions..shaalmi.. Shahdra chouk..long queue of traffic jams..in awaney Adal.civil sec..half road was blocked because of parking of Advocates Mafias bikes..cars.. why not CJ of LHC visit without protocol in these areas??
In old LHR areas..no waste management.. police mostly are lazy..safae Ka koi system work Nahi kar raha.. LHR tu pehlay hi corrupt Patwario se bhara howa ha..we needs to do massive changes in city LHR..and whole Panjab..
Inflation still not controll fully..
IK have uphill tasks to fight against Mafias..

Shahzad Ali AK-27

MPA (400+ posts)
خان صاحب نے سہی کہا میڈیا ملک اور عوام کا نقصان کر رہا ہے جھوٹ بول کے اور چوروں کو سپورٹ کر کے-
میرے جیسے پاپولر لیڈر کو کچھ فرق نہیں پڑتا ہوتا

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Some suggestions to IK..
I just visited LHR.
Start heavy fines for the malls.. restaurants..rush big markets shop keepers.. traders who allow mask less customers for dealing..
Lahore traffic rush points problem still not solved..Police reforms..I didn't see yet..all corrupt Gov departments still filled with corrupt officers.. mismanagement.. like..Metro stations looks like 1947 stations.busses are in bad shape.Electronic stairs not working..all in worst conditions..shaalmi.. Shahdra chouk..long queue of traffic jams..in awaney Adal.civil sec..half road was blocked because of parking of Advocates Mafias bikes..cars.. why not CJ of LHC visit without protocol in these areas??
In old LHR areas..no waste management.. police mostly are lazy..safae Ka koi system work Nahi kar raha.. LHR tu pehlay hi corrupt Patwario se bhara howa ha..we needs to do massive changes in city LHR..and whole Panjab..
It's impossible to fix 40 years of corrupt incompetence pmln and ppp bad governance in 3 years and then you never gave him 2/ majority in Parliament, Senate and then you gave him Near Bank crypt country in 2018. Must wait be patient and keep going in the right direction

stargazer

You will be surprised how many times someone has to repeat their objectives for it to be known and absorbed by people who really need to know it.
This is considered actually a sign of a leader, to repeat their narrative with patience and persistence.
Mansoor actually helped IK and PTI to advance their narrative and reach it to more people.
So much for the opposition trying to nail IK with their puppet anchor person!!

yankee babu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lakin Kaptan jis trah in ke samne inke Malikon ko zaleel krta ha is ka jawab see below
I once remember Henry kissenger saying in an interview he has to prepare himself way ahead of time before meetin Z.A Bhutto because Z.A.B used to be very well informed in domestic and international politics if i make little mistake he would rip me apart that's what kaptan did it to ill inform give me a break or i will take envelope anchor no match. with self made leader.

yankee babu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Some suggestions to IK..
I just visited LHR.
You should sing parinday ki faryad aata he yad mujko guzra huwa zamana finish the rest you are better at it.