Priorities of Punjab Govt

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
Priorities of Punjab Govt

MBS in 11 months while they could not complete surgical tower in Mayo Hospital Lahore which was started in 2006

wlA4lpD.jpg

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh sab purani political parties ghaddaron ka garh ban chuki hain. Yeh apne faide ke liye mulk ka sauda kerte rehte hain aur foreigners Pakistaniyo ki jaano se khelte rehte hain. In sabko na sirf corruption balke treason ke liye bhi charge kiya jaaye ga jald hi, Insha Allah.

A

Ariffs Ali

Soory my PTI friends - you would be lucky if you find Imran Khan (urf Immi) in the elections. He will bycott seeing his definite defeat and his party will not contest elections. Sorry my friends you will have to see and wait another 5 years in the hope that PTI will ever contest elections. And one thing more for you for toight (so you can sleep well), if PTI does not find another Gen. Pasha in the next elections .... the so jyo so jyo so jyo

A

Ariffs Ali

I know this Imran Khan he never wanted to be something in the Pakistan politics, he was just passing his time like any other showbiz personality, as they all after their limelight wanted to live and remain famous in the public, and suddenly he was tried by Gen. Pasha with alot of funding and corupt people in the line to join his party which they actually did, and he has to become serious as he gave so many fake hopes to the foolish and highly foolish so called literate youth. Now he wanted to ran away but where - this is the example that a dog has got a bone stuck in his throat he cant eat it not vomit it.

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Soory my PTI friends - you would be lucky if you find Imran Khan (urf Immi) in the elections. He will bycott seeing his definite defeat and his party will not contest elections. Sorry my friends you will have to see and wait another 5 years in the hope that PTI will ever contest elections. And one thing more for you for toight (so you can sleep well), if PTI does not find another Gen. Pasha in the next elections .... the so jyo so jyo so jyo

I know this Imran Khan he never wanted to be something in the Pakistan politics, he was just passing his time like any other showbiz personality, as they all after their limelight wanted to live and remain famous in the public, and suddenly he was tried by Gen. Pasha with alot of funding and corupt people in the line to join his party which they actually did, and he has to become serious as he gave so many fake hopes to the foolish and highly foolish so called literate youth. Now he wanted to ran away but where - this is the example that a dog has got a bone stuck in his throat he cant eat it not vomit it.

Bengali Bawa Ariffs Ali.....Anything Else......? [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Last edited:

Gujratiyaa

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
SAADQAY JAVAAN KAKAY DIII ANGREJI TAYY (clap)(clap)(clap) Yaar itniii GAHRI khabar kahan saay mil jatti hain *Source SANOON V DAAS DAYOO ZARA ASSI V ROOB SHOOB PAA LAVIYAA KARIYAY LOOKAN TAAY"
btw aik baat samjh nahi aai jb "HAADI" khai hee nahi too "VOMIT" kaisy hooo geee - i mean sirf GAAL ma phassy rahny saay VOMITING (omg)(omg)

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Enough is Enough.....Showbaz "Teri RANG BAZI abb aur nahin chaley ge".......Nation wants basic necessities of life first not mega projects.

A

Ariffs Ali

MBS is a success it does not need anyone's consent. Yes if the buses were deserted, standing vacant with no passengers to ride on - then yes everyone would have said that MBS was a failure project. But facts are different, these buses are crowded and people are thankful that at last they have got some relief. The problem is that we dont have the tendency to speak truth to speak to our hearts. And it a shame ....

A

Ariffs Ali

Yes if Shahbaz Sharif had not spent on this project, had not created this project and would have eaten the money as others are doing - and I am sure PTI suppoters would be very very happy. They are not happy because the money has been spent on the people's welfare.

wasim amjad

Agr pti walon ki yadashat kamzoor hy to un ki yad dehani k ly arz hy ki Ramond Davis ko arrest punjab police ny punjab govt k kehny pe kia tha jo k Mian sb ki badolat he howa tha or jahna tk zahid bukari ka taluq hy to waqalt us ka pesha hy us ko koi bhe apna case dey sakta hy or jahan tk Ramond davis ki bat hy to wo hamra doshman hy k us ny hamry pakistani bhai qatal kye hn lakin us k ghar waoln ny us ko maaf kr dia hy.

Rao Athar

MPA (400+ posts)
MBS is a success it does not need anyone's consent. Yes if the buses were deserted, standing vacant with no passengers to ride on - then yes everyone would have said that MBS was a failure project. But facts are different, these buses are crowded and people are thankful that at last they have got some relief. The problem is that we dont have the tendency to speak truth to speak to our hearts. And it a shame ....

it is not the job of government to run buses. Its always private firms who invest and not only create job opportunities but also add to revenue while in our case our government will pay 1 billion subsidy monthly. the government should improve infrastructure, there is no dearth of private investment.
Lahore is very big city and the infrastructure of the whole city could be improved a lot by this huge amount and thus resolve the traffic problem, while in this specific case, the people of a single route will be benefited only,
It is another white elephant for staggering Pak economy

sigma

Banned
Asal mei PTI walon ki burri tarah sarri howi hei after Great Success of Metro Bus Service. Let them say whatever they want to, the reality is that PMLN is winning the elections.

darktangent

MPA (400+ posts)
لعنت بھیجو یار ن۔لیگ اور اس کی حکومت پر۔ ان کے گھر سے کچھ نہیں جاتا چاہئے لوگ مریں یا جئے۔

A

Ariffs Ali

it is not the job of government to run buses. Its always private firms who invest and not only create job opportunities but also add to revenue while in our case our government will pay 1 billion subsidy monthly. the government should improve infrastructure, there is no dearth of private investment.
Lahore is very big city and the infrastructure of the whole city could be improved a lot by this huge amount and thus resolve the traffic problem, while in this specific case, the people of a single route will be benefited only,
It is another white elephant for staggering Pak economy

You have a reasonable point - but if private investment is not coming and the govt. also would not do anything then where the people will go. Then the govt. would not say 'sorry buses and transport is not our responsibility' would you think anyone would buy this idea. This media will make such a big hue and cry that people will turn their votes negative to the govt.

A

Ariffs Ali

Agr pti walon ki yadashat kamzoor hy to un ki yad dehani k ly arz hy ki Ramond Davis ko arrest punjab police ny punjab govt k kehny pe kia tha jo k Mian sb ki badolat he howa tha or jahna tk zahid bukari ka taluq hy to waqalt us ka pesha hy us ko koi bhe apna case dey sakta hy or jahan tk Ramond davis ki bat hy to wo hamra doshman hy k us ny hamry pakistani bhai qatal kye hn lakin us k ghar waoln ny us ko maaf kr dia hy.

You are right this PTI supporters also know - but they are like Mubasher Luqman - bhai paise khye hoe hain ...

I am not only concerned that these PTI supporters should at least speak to their dignity and honesty. They should know that on the day of Qiamat Imran will not come to save them if they have lied or acted dishonestly in the way to support PTI. Every day is responsible for his words ... and he has to pay one day.

A

Ariffs Ali

I am not a great Muslim but I know that in Surah Noor (24) Allah has rested 100 lashes for those men and women who commit 'zana', and 80 lashes for those who have dishonestly blame anyone for 'zana'. See what big is the punishment for putting wrong blames on anyone. We all are brothers, these PML, PTI, PPP are not beyond the instructions of Allah. They will not save us here in this world or hereafter - so why we put things wrong acting dishonesty.

Rao Athar

MPA (400+ posts)
You have a reasonable point - but if private investment is not coming and the govt. also would not do anything then where the people will go. Then the govt. would not say 'sorry buses and transport is not our responsibility' would you think anyone would buy this idea. This media will make such a big hue and cry that people will turn their votes negative to the govt.

Private investment in transport sector is at its peak due to failure of railway system my dear.