Private schools are still charging June July fees!

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Do we really live in a jungle??? Every mighty body is free to do whatever they want regardless of any moral or legal bindings even if it is supreme court. Now what? where common people will go to cry?? this fees and notice shows that they even did not obey the supreme court order to bring down at least 25% in total fees rather they blackmail parents to pay all four months fees at once within one week otherwise their children will not be allowed to sit in CIE exham.

MwHnmAi.jpg

n1sVGB1.jpg

AFAQ AHMED

Councller (250+ posts)
Do we really live in a jungle??? Every mighty body is free to do whatever they want regardless of any moral or legal bindings even if it is supreme court. Now what? where common people will go to cry?? this fees and notice shows that they even did not obey the supreme court order to bring down at least 25% in total fees rather they blackmail parents to pay all four months fees at once within one week otherwise their children will not be allowed to sit in CIE exham.

MwHnmAi.jpg

n1sVGB1.jpg
Answer to ur question is "YES" . Are you still in doubt. ohh bhi get real ... why this SC judge has opend the case again.. it was decided... So it means there will be no final decission on any case ever. if you have the money and Himmet keep fighting the case and that is what the private schoold are doing. i am very suprised by someone comments that it is there right to charge whatever they want. (Strange)

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i searched for the supreme court verdict against this school mafia BUT I FAILED TO FIND IT?
kia judiciary b mili hoee hey?

karachii

Minister (2k+ posts)
i searched for the supreme court verdict against this school mafia BUT I FAILED TO FIND IT?
kia judiciary b mili hoee hey?

Me too, not a single copy of court order found, High Courts orders are there but no supreme court order

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why not? It is a private institution and they have all the right to charge.
If it is too much to pay than move your kids to government school.
Fucked up system.

Every private business is bound to follow the government and court rulings.
In your words
"If private school cant earn money within rules, shut down the school, stop robbing people and find other profitable business"

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
They have become mafia due to lack of action from Govt. It's govt responsibility to keep a check on them but Sindh govt is partner of that mafia. Federal govt must intervene why always SC has to take action?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Every private business is bound to follow the government and court rulings.
In your words
"If private school cant earn money within rules, shut down the school, stop robbing people and find other profitable business"
Wrong
If you can't afford the private school than sent your kids to government school