Problems of incest and cousin marriages

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Of course. There are parts of Islam that are problematic not everything
Y
Allah SWT also game Muslims something unusual as brains. If scientists by using their brains are finding out now that cousin marriages are bad for children and next generations, we should follow their advice instead of Allah SWT commandments.
Muslims follow Allah SWT commandments ...... If you are not a muslim then these are not for you .......
These commandments are for eternity ..... You will perish but these commandments will stay .....

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Y

Muslims follow Allah SWT commandments ...... If you are not a muslim then these are not for you .......
These commandments are for eternity ..... You will perish but these commandments will stay .....
ٖFollowing Allah's command of cousin marriages, Pakistani Muslims have already destroyed their gene pool

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
Ok . Now I understand. But you just committed blasphemy by insulting the whole religion not the part of a religion.
he never do "blasphemy" against mirza ghulam ahmed qadyani, lolz 0_o, when I asked him do u consider him Kafir he said he is hanafi before lolz this was his reply , so this Arif Karim is on baseless propaganda, he just argues without concrete evedences , I asked him about stats how many cousin marriages have issues , he did not bring a single statistics , they are on propaganda , he acts as a X Qadyani turns agnostic

arifkarim

he never do "blasphemy" against mirza ghulam ahmed qadyani
How about now, Islamic troll?
121447573_104713088088198_7801804797004565601_n.jpg

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
How about now, Islamic troll?
121447573_104713088088198_7801804797004565601_n.jpg
you dont have to insult mirza ghulam ahmed qadyani, i am against insulting any religion or religious figure, what i meant was anyone who claims to be a prophet like mirza ghulam ahmed so we he is considered as a Kafir Kazab that it. but you said hanafi etc whatever ,

you can delete this post, i insist in deleting this post as it will hurt qadyani sentiments

arifkarim

you dont have to insult mirza ghulam ahmed qadyani, i am against insulting any religion or religious figure, what i meant was anyone who claims to be a prophet like mirza ghulam ahmed so we he is considered as a Kafir Kazab that it. but you said hanafi etc whatever ,

you can delete this post, i insist in deleting this post as it will hurt qadyani sentiments
You are really weird. You lot call Mirza Qadiani "Kazzab" 24 hours a day, 365 days a year without thinking or even imagining how Qadianis would feel about it. But then I post a blasphemous photo of him, and suddenly you think and feel about Qadiani sentiments. LOL

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No problem in marrying cousins if you have no plans of having children.
Just because you can doesn't mean you got to.
If something is allowed in Quran then it means it doesn't have any flaws. Otherwise Quran would not have prohibited eating pork and gambling and brother sister marriage. These actions can result in serious problems that's why they are prohibited in Quran. One can say gambling shouldn't have been banned. If it was allowed then it doesn't mean one has to gamble.

Last edited:

arifkarim

If something is allowed in Quran then it means it doesn't have any flaws. Otherwise Quran would not have prohibited eating pork and gambling and brother sister marriage.
Islamic teachings ban excess of everything. Islamic way of life is the middle way.

If cousin marriages are allowed, it doesn't mean now almost all marriages should be cousin marriages. The society itself must find the balance so to avoid Pakistan like situation where there is an excess of cousin marriages, destroying future Pakistani DNA.

knowledge88

Islamic teachings ban excess of everything. Islamic way of life is the middle way.

If cousin marriages are allowed, it doesn't mean now almost all marriages should be cousin marriages. The society itself must find the balance so to avoid Pakistan like situation where there is an excess of cousin marriages, destroying future Pakistani DNA.
So the solution is government should allow certain percentage of a family to marry their cousins? Or it should make a policy like China had that is one child policy. So one member of the family only can marry their cousin. Why not banning the cousin marriages altogether like some states of the USA ?

knowledge88

he never do "blasphemy" against mirza ghulam ahmed qadyani, lolz 0_o, when I asked him do u consider him Kafir he said he is hanafi before lolz this was his reply , so this Arif Karim is on baseless propaganda, he just argues without concrete evedences , I asked him about stats how many cousin marriages have issues , he did not bring a single statistics , they are on propaganda , he acts as a X Qadyani turns agnostic
Your judgement is spot on. He was an Ahmadi who gave up his religion and turned agnostic. Ask any Ahamadi what they call us.Ahmadi don't believe we are Muslim because we don't believe on their prophet so they refer us " Surkari Musalmaan". Arif called Muslims Sarkari Musalmaan and that's how I figured out that either he is an Ahmadi or was an Ahmadi. I have a question for Arif. Mr Arif tell us. Did you call Muslims " Sarkari Musalmaan " ?

arifkarim

So the solution is government should allow certain percentage of a family to marry their cousins? Or it should make a policy like China had that is one child policy. So one member of the family only can marry their cousin. Why not banning the cousin marriages altogether like some states of the USA ?
I have already told you the Islamic solution to every problem in the world: End all excesses!
China forced one child policy on entire nation and suffering from its effects today. US banned all cousin marriages, so even cousins who genuinely love each other cannot marry.

knowledge88

I have already told you the Islamic solution to every problem in the world: End all excesses!
China forced one child policy on entire nation and suffering from its effects today. US banned all cousin marriages, so even cousins who genuinely love each other cannot marry.
So the cousins who genuinely love each other discard the scientific findings you mentioned in this thread and should get married? That is the biggest u turn one can make. Rules of marriages such as who could be married and who cannot be married are not based on genuine love by the law or the holy book. Otherwise you would say one day that " brother and sister should not marry each other but if they genuinely love each other then it is fine". If is is wrong. It is wrong.

Last edited:

arifkarim

Ahmadi don't believe we are Muslim because we don't believe on their prophet so they refer us " Surkari Musalmaan".
Lol NO! Ahmadis call you Sarkari Muslim because in 1974 Pakistani parliament passed a constitutional amendment declaring Ahmadis non-Muslim in law, thus automatically making everybody else Sarkari (official) Muslims in law.

knowledge88

Lol NO! Ahmadis call you Sarkari Muslim because in 1974 Pakistani parliament passed a constitutional amendment declaring Ahmadis non-Muslim in law, thus automatically making everybody else Sarkari (official) Muslims in law.
Oh that is the explanation. But such explanation can only come from an Ahmadi.

arifkarim

So the cousins who genuinely love each other discard the scientific findings you mentioned in this thread and should get married? That is the biggest u turn one can make.
Problem of cousin marriage in Pakistani society is not love marriage between cousins but arrange marriage. Even today majority of marriages in Pakistani society are arranged, among families by elders. This is the main source of excessive cousin marriages, not natural love marriages. If govt wants to fix this problem, it can ban arranged cousin marriages and let natural love marriages between cousins alone.

knowledge88

Problem of cousin marriage in Pakistani society is not love marriage between cousins but arrange marriage. Even today majority of marriages in Pakistani society are arranged, among families by elders. This is the main source of excessive cousin marriages, not natural love marriages. If govt wants to fix this problem, it can ban arranged cousin marriages and let natural love marriages between cousins alone.
So if a cousins marriage is an arranged marriage then the children will have defects but if the cousins marriage is a love marriage then the children will be fine. I am laughing my head off.

arifkarim

So if a cousins marriages is an arranged marriage then the children will have defects but if the cousins marriage is a love marriage then the children will be fine. I am laughing my head off.
Cousins are genetically like brothers and sisters (siblings). How often do we fall in love with our own siblings? It almost never happens. If Pakistani govt bans arranged cousin marriages, it will lead to huge drop in cousin marriages. However, it will not totally end cousin marriages as there would still be genuine cousin lovers, but very rare though.

Will_Bite

Please read this and save yourselves from the shame of marrying your cousin sister and the resulting medical problems.
Here is the link to the tweet
https://twitter.com/x/status/1416753759321944070
For those not who do not have access to twitter here is the article link:
Old, but definitely more reliable than the comedy posted above.