Project for Karachi by Federal Government_Thanks to Imran Khan

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Although i am not from Karachi but we feel happy when Karachi is happy and projects are being done to make Karachi beautiful and city of lights.

We want same old times in Karachi safe, secure and developing.

There are many projects ongoing in Karachi, below is only few of them.

Thanks to the wisdom of PM Khan and Chief Justice for taking personal interest to resolve the issues of the city and this shall continue. I hope zardari and nawaz do not come back to stop this development work.

MA Jinnah Road

Old City Area

Green Line

Korangi

Plantation

5 Big projects by federal Government in Karachi

Last edited by a moderator:

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
cmon, ask somebody in Karachi. People are in desperate shape. Thieves are roaming the streets looking for prey and the state is nowhere to be seen. People are in desperate shape for healthcare.
Is the ehsaas program only for KPK and Punjab. Is Karachi a stepchild?

BTW, the dog master gov is doing what?

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Complete the infrastructure projects within six months as our people love such projects and not interested in anything else. PTI must set a deadline to complete all infrastructure projects and then call the General Elections to get the majority.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
cmon, ask somebody in Karachi. People are in desperate shape. Thieves are roaming the streets looking for prey and the state is nowhere to be seen. People are in desperate shape for healthcare.

I have stayed in Karachi for several years.
My friends on ground are confirming the development work.

kakamuna420

I have stayed in Karachi for several years.
My friends on ground are confirming the development work.
people need a good future and health care for their kids. Not bridges or development work. This development work means corruption and contractors getting rich. Give money to the poor in the city.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
people need a good future and health care for their kids. Not bridges or development work. This development work means corruption and contractors getting rich. Give money to the poor in the city.
Yes my friend, but unfortunately we have stones sitting in Sindh high ups offices.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Main problem in Karachi is power transmission cables which is destroying the image of the city.
Wapda need to make a policy for power transmission cables.

If only cabling is managed in a proper way, city streets, roads beauty will increase many folds.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Health, education, security are provincial matters. So you should be blaming the right people for that.

Thread starter is highlighting the fact that it is very rare for a federal government to focus on Karachi's development specially when it's not even ruling in that province. Normally federal governments divert as much of the resources in it's own strong holds to confirm their seats in next election, but PTI seems to be given every city it's due right.

HSiddiqui

Although i am not from Karachi but we feel happy when Karachi is happy and projects are being done to make Karachi beautiful and city of lights.

We want same old times in Karachi safe, secure and developing.

There are many projects ongoing in Karachi, below is only few of them.

Thanks to the wisdom of PM Khan and Chief Justice for taking personal interest to resolve the issues of the city and this shall continue. I hope zardari and nawaz do not come back to stop this development work.

MA Jinnah Road

Old City Area

Green Line

Korangi

Plantation

5 Big projects by federal Government in Karachi

If any one really wants to develop the Pakistan's industrial capital, the revenue generator, they must start keeping first priority to declare Karachi a separate Province, other wise it is good to hear any project , allocate the budget, that will be looted by Daco SHAHs , Zardaris, Bhuttos plus their pimps like Nasir Hussain , Sharjeel, Saeed Ghani, Murtaza Wahab, it is a list that will never end money will be spent to increase their personal developments. Or at least till Karachi becomes a separate province bring the presidential system, so the budgets for any project are kept under Federal Government, and spent as required on the project.
If this budget is approved and released to present Sindh Government, it will be a deliberate deceiving to Karachities , because every one knows Sindh is ruled by a group of Dacos.

Qutubddin Aibak Qazilbash

Councller (250+ posts)
Idhar udhar kee baat na karo....Without a proper census and abolition of Quota System, these all activities are rang baazian.
Karachi wants to be freed from the fangs of Sindhi speaking racists. Jeay Bhutto is in fact a racist chant/slogan which stands for Sindhutva...Sindhutva is inspired by RSS philosophy of Hindutva.
PPP is not merely corrupt...it is a state and security risk to the integrity of Pakistan.
Karachi has been turned into an urban peasant for these dacaits.
Under the evacque property legislation and the pacts of British India Government, the entire southern Sindh was meant to be treated as land trasnferrred in lieu of assets left behind in India....that is the reason why Quaid -e-Azam chose it to be the capital of Pakistan.
Not one wadera has land allotment or copies of it. Entire Sindh has been annexed by the dacaits who falsely claim it as their ancestral land....my foot...ancestral.
Land of northern Sindh was property of Government of Pakistan and the dacaits have usurped it...this has been the biggest land robbery in the history.

Last edited:

CANSUK

پرائم منسٹر عمران خان نے يہ ثابت کيا ہے کے وہ وفاق کی علامت اور پورے پاکستان کے وزيراعظم ہيں ۔​

Reactions: Kam