Protest outside ARY office - "Arshad Sharif Miley tu sahi" Angry protestor

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have already started boycott against arshad shareef and my friends and family. Plus if no action is taken then I would also boycott ARY. If arshad shareef did what is been reporting then he should be arrested, investigations should be done. Whoever was wrong must be punished.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ah I see. So you are in favour of journalists beating other journalists up?
So if ISI kidnap and beat up a journalist you wont have a problem with it?
Yes but the first one is quite an entertainment --- isn't it. ??

RajaRawal111

It’s ok I guess. I mean I didn’t LOL or anything. Let me try one of my own.

Nawaz Sharif scratching his brains trying to think of a good reply to Mr.Obama

what do you think?
? ??
This is like telling US what they deserve. IF also needs to do this.

Saboo

It’s ok I guess. I mean I didn’t LOL or anything. Let me try one of my own.

Nawaz Sharif scratching his brains trying to think of a good reply to Mr.Obama

what do you think?
Obama: Mr. Sharif! You want me to show you mine?
I don't have to even open my zipper and it will come out?..... ?

RajaRawal111

Lol
I know you guys think nawaz is actually that brave of a sher, but unfortunately wiki leaks has already shown us he’s anything but…

enjoy!

Who the hell are these uqaab people. I cannot refute this, because i am not able to confirm its authenticity. Otherwise, it is a well-known fact that you guys (PIT social media mujahids) have already doubled the average of lies on the world internet.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who the hell are these uqaab people. I cannot refute this, because i am not able to confirm its authenticity. Otherwise, it is a well-known fact that you guys (PIT social media mujahids) have already doubled the average of lies on the world internet.
It’s a summary of wiki leaks. You know, that whole thing Julian Assam was arrested for and is currently fighting extradition to US for.

I mean it was global news when the leaks first came out - the whole world was talking about it. I can send you the original links if that helps.

Edit - here you go, just to get you started....

Edit 2 - this one is particularly amusing

"Nawaz had been "disappointed" and "hurt" that President Bush did not know him, according to advisors who went to great pains to defend Nawaz's pro-U.S., "anti-mullah" history."

Have a read, I'm sure you'll have hours of fun. There is one about IK as well

If the wiki leaks are not true, Surley you don’t think the US govt is going to all this hassle in pursuing assange for over 10 years - when they could have just denied them - cmon give yourself some credit.

by the way - PTI had nothing to do with the biggest lie on the internet - remember when Maryum said she has no property in Pakistan or abroad? Don’t tell me you guys blame PTI for that as well? ?

Last edited:

Sar phra Dewanah

Senator (1k+ posts)
images

ارشد شریف کو لگام نہیں بلکہ پٹہ ڈالو .​

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
بھائی کوئی یہ بتائے گا کہ ایویں احتجاج ہی ہوتا رہے گا یا پھر کسی نے پرچہ بھی کٹایا ہے؟