PTI and PML-N are playing a Fixed Match ... making fool out of PTI workers and supporters

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI and PML-N is playing a Fixed Match ... making fool out of PTI workers and supporters

Today events are because PTI Cabinet decided against their claims of accountability and letting NAWAZ SHARIF Go.

ONE thing is CLEAR Nawaz Sharif can not go out by LAW...
He Needs an order Singed By IMRAN KHAN to go out.. and if he leaves it means he SIGNED IT.

FULL STOP.

Khan sb ????

"Tirī Rahbarī kā Savāl Hai"

Last edited:

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
If he posts bonds he can go and its not as easy as it u make it sound .. u want to deny someone's basic human rights its just he wants to be treated abroad for that he needs to post a collateral

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI and PML-N is playing a Fixed Match ... making fool out of PTI workers and supporters

Today events are because PTI Cabinet decided against their claims of accountability and letting NAWAZ SHARIF Go.

He Needs an order Singed By IMRAN KHAN to go out.. and if he leaves it means he SIGNED IT.

FULL STOP.

Khan sb ????

Never knew that, it’s a great talent to talk through one’s ASS

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If he posts bonds he can go and its not as easy as it u make it sound .. u want to deny someone's basic human rights its just he wants to be treated abroad for that he needs to post a collateral
It’s a extortion money ?

azaad62

Councller (250+ posts)

FULL STOP.

Khan sb ????

Really
I think you need to refer to the law...re check your facts ...however if that's what you believe please provide evidence

disgusted

It means that if you can pay for treatment abroad the law is powerless to stop you. Ganja brothers should be tried under Military law, as to why treatment of such a simple case cannot be done in Pakistan inspite of the fact that they spent billions under the health budget. Tests of wada Ganja should be done in a CMH and if there is any hanky-panky then the physician and Labs. where the fraudulent results were given should be also tried as abettors in helping a criminal escape. If Ganja refuses tests in CMH then he should be straight away sent to Macch Jail and the keys of his cell be thrown away. These miscegnated offspring of a sow are behaving as if they own the country.

Imran the legend

FULL STOP.

Khan sb ????

WHAT RUBBISH you talking about pti is nothing not pmln ppp.

PTI-Zindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
100% convinced that IK is being misled by his party advisers. He should still exhibit his policy of no corners for the corrupt. If he has to show leniency, he can let PMLN decide which medical facility in CHINA alone do they want to avail. Send them to a friendly country where they wouldn't be able to claim asylum or abscond. Anything short of that is a travesty of justice, and a slap on the face of PTI.

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
You surrender Basic rights as soon as you when you commit crime.
WHAT RUBBISH you talking about pti is nothing not pmln ppp.
App mujhay jo merzi keh lain i do not mind... but tell me if i am wrong ... arn't they playing fixed match... dont you know what will happen in court ???? do any one has any doubt???

azaad62

Councller (250+ posts)
100% convinced that IK is being misled by his party advisers. He should still exhibit his policy of no corners for the corrupt. If he has to show leniency, he can let PMLN decide which medical facility in CHINA alone do they want to avail. Send them to a friendly country where they wouldn't be able to claim asylum or abscond. Anything short of that is a travesty of justice, and a slap on the face of PTI.
What people fail to understand is imran khan he told you only one law he told you ALL bad mash on same page he will work within the law and thats it simply put
Courts and opposition making khicrey....
Government lawyers working hard too
But in man made laws there are always loopholes and opposition are best at that
Try to remember parliamentarians are law makers 40 odd years in power they made these laws to safeguard themselves
They know the game simple
In my opinion imran is playing well at the moment
And what you also need to understand more important is Pakistan not these crooks
T

PTI-Zindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
What people fail to understand is imran khan he told you only one law he told you ALL bad mash on same page he will work within the law and thats it simply put
Courts and opposition making khicrey....
Government lawyers working hard too
But in man made laws there are always loopholes and opposition are best at that
Try to remember parliamentarians are law makers 40 odd years in power they made these laws to safeguard themselves
They know the game simple
In my opinion imran is playing well at the moment
And what you also need to understand more important is Pakistan not these crooks
T

TBH, the government can also use loopholes to keep them here if need be. It's a two way street, and one that IK has suddenly decided he needs to abandon altogether. Very disappointed. And I am a and have been a core PTI supporter since the day IK joined politics.

azaad62

Councller (250+ posts)
TBH, the government can also use loopholes to keep them here if need be. It's a two way street, and one that IK has suddenly decided he needs to abandon altogether. Very disappointed. And I am a and have been a core PTI supporter since the day IK joined politics.
do you wish that PM also plays dirty tricks.....and both you and i are not in the deep end ...either we trust imarn khan to do what he can ,,,,of course he will mistakes he is human
so dont lose hope stick in there .....
one thing for sure imran goes ,,,country back to square one

Last edited:

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually u still have basic human rights even when u r in jail they dont become animals when they go to jail
You surrender Basic rights as soon as you when you commit crime.

App mujhay jo merzi keh lain i do not mind... but tell me if i am wrong ... arn't they playing fixed match... dont you know what will happen in court ???? do any one has any doubt???

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
As long as he posts
It means that if you can pay for treatment abroad the law is powerless to stop you. Ganja brothers should be tried under Military law, as to why treatment of such a simple case cannot be done in Pakistan inspite of the fact that they spent billions under the health budget. Tests of wada Ganja should be done in a CMH and if there is any hanky-panky then the physician and Labs. where the fraudulent results were given should be also tried as abettors in helping a criminal escape. If Ganja refuses tests in CMH then he should be straight away sent to Macch Jail and the keys of his cell be thrown away. These miscegnated offspring of a sow are behaving as if they own the country.
Bonds as collateral