PTI leader surrendered British Nationality...

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK is honest, loyal to Pakistan, and determined to make Pakistan a place where peace and equality could be enjoyed, a place that can remind people the city of Medina at the time of Prophet P.B.U.H, I guarantee if any one listen to him just without pre decision that I have to oppose him, will become his admirer, his simple extempore interviews and speeches have connections with each other, he is a person whom we can call our hero, he is a person people look to follow and reach to some respectable destination. He has left many great effects on people in this world and I am not surprise to see a person like Malika equally filled with the sence of sacrifice for Pakistan, there are many who just were waiting for a leader in Pakistan and they will start taking similar steps. May Allah protect IK, and flourish Pakistan.

Last edited:

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
She is one of the two educated and talented female parliamentarians. The other one is shandana gulzar khan.

Sheerheartattack

MPA (400+ posts)
She's a great person and yes one post was right right for senate, better as a senator long term for legislation. However, could be given more responsibility with as Human Rights Minister since present incumbent remains static and extremely inactive for the most part. Human Rights needs better elevation.