PTI losing in Pervaiz Khattak's City, who claims he is all N all in KPK

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Very confused how it happened. I am sure Khan was not in favour to let Nawaz go and only army forced him to do so. If you remember that time Khan went to court which was not part of deal with army. In the end Khan was sent to 3 day vacation so that he cannot create any further mess. If you believe PML-N did not vote army in return to Nawaz's exile then I don't see any other reason.
I have provided u dates and only way Army can know the future if CJ of Supreme court had told his decision in secret which is not the case. Also please share the dates when PMIK went to Bhorban and we can discuss time liine.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Very confused how it happened. I am sure Khan was not in favour to let Nawaz go and only army forced him to do so. If you remember that time Khan went to court which was not part of deal with army. In the end Khan was sent to 3 day vacation so that he cannot create any further mess. If you believe PML-N did not vote army in return to Nawaz's exile then I don't see any other reason.
PMIK spent weekend in Nathia Gali on July 7th 2019. Tell me how this visit helped Nawaz and Army to make deal?