PTI + PPP

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Rumors based news are circulating that PTI and PPP are meeting at some level to discuss next elections and a possible understanding with each other. If PTI succumbs to this offer, that would be a deadly decision and the way Zardari has played till now, one never knows he may succeed in striking a deal with PTI. He has punished Noon, then created rift in Q league, there is every possibility that he buys some sympathies in PTI and exerts pressure on Khan saab. I guess the social media should be loud immediately and criticize any such deal loudly and clearly, this may prevent Khan saab from taking any such decision.

Kavalier

just shitty rumors

these things always start like this. I can still remember that when NCV was being planned, most users here used to say that opposition should bring the NCV motion, it is just rumors that they have numbers. But within a week, everything was clear, PTI guys defected, the alliance partners parted away and govt was ousted.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rumors based news are circulating that PTI and PPP are meeting at some level to discuss next elections and a possible understanding with each other. If PTI succumbs to this offer, that would be a deadly decision and the way Zardari has played till now, one never knows he may succeed in striking a deal with PTI. He has punished Noon, then created rift in Q league, there is every possibility that he buys some sympathies in PTI and exerts pressure on Khan saab. I guess the social media should be loud immediately and criticize any such deal loudly and clearly, this may prevent Khan saab from taking any such decision.
Rumors are I will be the next president of USA

But mujay khud nai pata ye baat

pkpatriot

Cant you see, while approaching election they go back to their basic tactics, they would try to look like antiestablishment, pmln will label his rivals as Zardari's allies while PPP would call its rivals supporters of Modi/ Nawaz ka yaarr..

Hate_Nooras

Don't get over excited. Your like a virgin on your wedding night

ahameed

پیپلزپارٹی کے پاس دینے کے لئے کہا ھے؟؟؟ صرف اندرون سندھ ھے اس کے پاس، وہ کیوں دے گا اپنی کنفرم سیٹیں؟؟؟

اس کے علاوہ زرداری کے پاس کچھ بھی نئیں ھے

stranger

you really think khan is so stupid... zardari can only fool shehbaz, mariam, hamza and nawaz because they were born stupid

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Everyone knows that foreign masters and local ganders operated through Asif ali zerdari, turn coats were kept in Sindh house. Shujaat Husain was tempted by Zerdari!! There should be a general consensus that Zerdari is the biggest evil in this country, he has absolutely no regard and knowledge of politics. I am sure there is no such thing developing as understanding between PPP and PTI. PTI is going to be rival of PpP In Sindh, so these rumors are most likely absurd.

HSiddiqui

DO NOT TRY TO SPREAD RUMORS, PLEASE

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Eik Bhikaaari !!!!sub say Haraami
Rumors based news are circulating that PTI and PPP are meeting at some level to discuss next elections and a possible understanding with each other. If PTI succumbs to this offer, that would be a deadly decision and the way Zardari has played till now, one never knows he may succeed in striking a deal with PTI. He has punished Noon, then created rift in Q league, there is every possibility that he buys some sympathies in PTI and exerts pressure on Khan saab. I guess the social media should be loud immediately and criticize any such deal loudly and clearly, this may prevent Khan saab from taking any such decisio