PTI: Principles OR Compromises?

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger
The only political party I ever supported was PTI, when it was still a small party long before October 2011. I supported PTI because I could relate my ideals with PTI ideology and what party stands for. Biggest appeal for me was party slogan for Justice and Principle.

Today PTI stands at crucial stage. PTI supporters have a choice to make.

Does Insafians stands with ideological members of PTI like Wajihuddin Ahmed, Hamid Khan, Arif Alvi, Asad Umer and many other old members of PTI.

Or we stand with people like Jahangeer Tareen, SM Qureshi, Aleem Khan and many other rich members.

This question also asks whether do you want
PTI to stand on principles no matter what?

OR you want PTI to come in power even if principles needs to be compromised.

Last edited by a moderator:

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
First Asad Umer is not new nor is he poor he is extremely rich person, i never get whats wrong with ppl who work hard and get rich in this country; the question u ask is simple , should IK chose those who can't even leave their drawing rooms , or those who r ready to go in streets ...
where was hamid khan and justic wajeeh in dharna ( let me guess sitting in their drawing rooms calling iftikhar ch. that they r not with IK )
If u wanna make a party where there is justice man then u have to do the justice too :) PML N is bashing Jahngir thareen for long why ? becz he was known as mr.clean ; highest tax payer and able to run things nice and smooth have good managerial powers, and if he was corrupt or cunning he wouldn't lost the election when he was winning by the a big margin

Its ur call whom u vote , but do rem if u can't do justice why ur asking other to do soo :) and if u wanna listen to PML N or geo who is good in PTI :P then i think ur screwed

Knownajnabee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro PTI and Imran Khan still stand by those ideas which impressed you long ago. This is political reality that you need electibles to come in power and then implement these principles which PTI believes in.

The pti leadership have come up the brilliant idea that all these electibles will be elected by core and idealogs of PTI.

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger
The pti leadership have come up the brilliant idea that all these electibles will be elected by core and idealogous of PTI.

I see no problem here. But people like SMQ, JKT and AK eyes and ears of Imran Khan....... (serious)

supers On

MPA (400+ posts)
It was always Imran Khan, it will always be Imran Khan. His character is which inspires and wins people over.

Whoever does what Imran Khan does, will be in my good books. Dont care what their name might be.

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger
It was always Imran Khan, it will always be Imran Khan. His character is which inspires and wins people over.

Whoever does what Imran Khan does, will be in my good books. Dont care what their name might be.

I see lot of MQM and Altaf Hussain

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
before you start understand the gist...

Bro i understand the gist and i also understand the a bit about politics :) i was with PTI since IK started the party ; i c lot of ppl who claims to be old and on ideology and i c them running with Musharf then :) u only find about a person when he/she was put in a difficult situation. PTI has a govt. in KPK majority of PTI supporters don't like Khatak but does it matter to much , no first u need to be in power then u can do good or bad ... even one don't like khattak one can c how KPK govt. has to follow the party line and do things as per Party idiology ... there is never a perfect solution ...
learn from the history of Quid-e-Azam we all agree he was the great leader he wanted things to be done perfect at the end he said this nation can never be saved and left for UK ; then ppl went and convince him to come back and Quid-e-Azam did compromises to reach his goal and those compromises was to have ppl like nawab liquat ali khan in party ,
at that time madudi (head of JI) was against Quid-e-Azam saying how can someone make a country for muslims when ppl around him can't even know what to recite in prayer ;

bottom lines, we trust IK ... ppl around him has to follow ideology of him , not other way around so we should select those who can win and do things for party than those who talk against party in public and said they r on right track :) how come ur right when u don't follow ur own party discipline

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PTI will have to wait next 200 years to win any election based on ideals alone. Ideals are fine if you are wiling to wait that long. Choice is yours!

459zaman

Banned
11846715_1651523321735462_8805240804702259085_n.jpg

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I also understand the a bit about politics :) i was with PTI since IK started the party

Let me tell you a fact. PTI is not stable at this moment, meaning there is rift inside. and when this rift is settled, You will find either PTI like it was before Oct 2011, OR that part will be severed and PTI will become just like any other party.

ansarppu

Minister (2k+ posts)
oh bhaai aap ke idealism ki maa behn aik kar dete hain election mein zaat bradri gali naali pakki pe vote dene wale
phir agle paanch saal zar ya shar poore pakistan ki bajaata hai aur aap ka nazriya roz maar khata hai....
jis din power mein aa ke corruption pe compromise kiya pti ne hum bhi us din khan se kalti kar lein ge...
abhi aap is nazriye ko sher ayaa sher ayaa ke naare mein zamm kar dein...

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let me tell you a fact. PTI is not stable at this moment, meaning there is rift inside. and when this rift is settled, You will find either PTI like it was before Oct 2011, OR that part will be severed and PTI will become just like any other party.

LOL :P bro who told u there is rift :P GEO or other media :) there is no political party who don't have groups in it in history , our media and so called expert on politics never saw a political party in their lifes thats why they r talking like that.

I wonder if they were in USA they might think there is a rift in every party as every party has 2 or some times 3 groups who send nominations for senator seats and then for presidential candidate ... and when 2 candidate of same party do the campaign against each other , and made party divide :P i wonder how our expert would explain that ... the same happened in UK and any other country where they have political parties

A party where there is no groups is the dead party and can never be called a political party but family party (as we have examples of PML N and PPP) :P u need opposition to move fwd and to have check and balance ... just chill out :) and enjoy 1st ever political party in Pakistan ...

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sab jante hain nawaz zardari imran aapas main bahi bahi han bus awam ko bewaquf banane kiye aak dosare se jhot bolte hain

Oyee RAW agent ur again came on this form :P i love when u act like ur a JI supporter :P but JI is with PTI ...these days get updates from ur links in india

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI tu asool per kari haa and following what is told by ALLAH :) now these darbaris can make fun like kufar-e-maak use to do that :) i wonder how come some one be posting something about how MUNAFIQ oner person is but still supporting him vs someone who becz make a contract wanted to abide by ALLAH's commandments to follow it ... but a RAW agent like u can never understand :)

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI tu asool per kari haa and following what is told by ALLAH :) now these darbaris can make fun like kufar-e-maak use to do that :) i wonder how come some one be posting something about how MUNAFIQ oner person is but still supporting him vs someone who becz make a contract wanted to abide by ALLAH's commandments to follow it ... but a RAW agent like u can never understand :)

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let me give you an advice..... support PTI until 2018 elections and see if it delivers. If not, then get ready to join the new party which Raheel Sharif will make after two years of his retirement. Supporting Zardari, Sharifs, Musharaf and Altaf is ofcourse no option for those who want change.