PTI tigers. What can we do for the deceased of Multan Jalsa Incident???

rizhussain44

MPA (400+ posts)
Count me in too, waiting for the account details.

May Allah rest their souls in peace and give their families strength

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Did you see zahid gondal talk to every channel about what pti leadership had agreed too??? It was pti decision to put their own generators,so Ik ,SMQ,shireen mazari are openly lieing about the lights being put off!!!!! And on top of that all leadership went home instead of going to hospital,SMQ was told about few people fainting and he said ,we can't disturb IK during speech!!! Ye to haal hi pti ka!!!

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Every Pakistani is PTI except few mental slaves of the Political famlies.

Right... Is that how Pakistan looks to you sitting in NY? That's interesting. I agree the nooras and zardaris are all corrupt, but Imran is all incompetent. He went in the dharna without a plan. Because if he had one it would've already been implemented. Or perhaps his plans didn't materialize so now he is left out there to wait. That's what the PTI are doing they are waiting. They could've done this in the comfort of their homes just as well, but Imran didn't play his cards well. Or Asad "The Dimagh" Umar didn't plan well.

So we the Pakistani awam are left with all Wrong options. Imran the incompetent but Honest. Nooras and the zardaris being the chor that they are. Or the danda of the Army? All options are Wrong options. They ask us to choose the lesser of these Wrongs. Which we can, but one must always remember that Wrong is always wrong. And frankly Imran hasn't shown any ability that he has matured as a politician. I suggest that we get out of Party politics and think as individuals for a better Pakistan. You don't always have to defend Imran Khan. You are not obligated to it. And if you do not, nobody in their right mind will peg you as a Noora or PPP guy. You can break free from this real Pakistani Status Quo of party politics.

NasNY

Did you see zahid gondal talk to every channel about what pti leadership had agreed too??? It was pti decision to put their own generators,so Ik ,SMQ,shireen mazari are openly lieing about the lights being put off!!!!! And on top of that all leadership went home instead of going to hospital,SMQ was told about few people fainting and he said ,we can't disturb IK during speech!!! Ye to haal hi pti ka!!!

Somehow i knew you wouldnt accept it. (serious)

lurker

let alone accepting their faults,ik when reached dharna said that he found about the deaths when he reached Islamabad...he's lieing by the time jalsa ended with in few mnts it was reported on samaa tv...anyways my point is he shouldn't have left for Islamabad ...but then again IK is not accepting pti mismanagement let alone accepting he should've stayed in multan!!! And shame on pti leadership for blaming police for it!
Blaming somebody else for problems is also a Pakistani status quo. I thought Imran was against status quos? lol.

Mehrushka

Blaming somebody else for problems is also a Pakistani status quo. I thought Imran was against status quos? lol.
I'm sure u must be knowing I was a pti supporter too,but IK ke itne zyada uturn lene ke baad I quit pti...am seriously shocked at pti leadership and some mnas....the way the lie shamelessly on talkshows!!!!at times like these they are playing politics over dead bodies!!! Atleast they should think of their families who's loved ones died!

Mehrushka

Somehow i knew you wouldnt accept it. (serious)
Last night watching tv,even I thought pti supporters will blame govt for it.....and that's exactly what I'm seeing here(serious) pti Ismail and pti fav shaikhooo said it was pti mismanagement !!!

We are working on it gents. Within next few days we will set up something. Just need to get some feedback from Islamabad office. I am committing $1,000 a this point. Please stay tuned.

Thanks for letting us know that something is being setup but have a few requests, I am not sure if you are a PTI office bearer but if you are then please convey this message to the decision makers:
1. whatever has to be sutup it must be done and announced today and not in a few days. Announcement should come from the top.
2. In terms of what it should be something permanent for the families of deceased. i.e.
a) after getting the details of their circumstances a permanent financial assitance for the families to be committed and ensured
b) If they have kids, their schooling to be taken care of e.g Fauzia Kasurl's schools
c) if they have older dependants, they should be taken care of in terms of regular financial assistance, or other siblings to be helped in getting better jobs.
d) One senior PTI member to be made incharge of this and held accountable for deliverables.
3. The should not get the feeling that they are left alone and the precious lives were consumed as a fuel for a political party
a) IK along with senior PTI member, should visit the families and attend the funerals.
b) Their pictures should be posted on PTI website, Facebook page with comments to enabled for all of us to pay tribute to them.
4. Ensure that such instace is not repeated going forward
a) with dozens of people on stage it was sheer good luck that no senior member or IK didnt fell down from the stage, future jalsas, there should be a restriction on number of people allowed on the stage.
b) teams of organisers to be on the ground and ensure that people are not climbing trees, walls and/or doing anything that may endanger them or anyone.
c) nobody should be allowed to be too close to the stage a 5 to 10 feet area around the stage should be no entry zone to avoid chaos
d) emergency areas within the jalsa venue should be placed with paramedic staff and emergency ways to the exit so they can be used if required and injured should not need to be carried over the heads of people.

Finally [MENTION=36355]lurker[/MENTION] Shutup! its lives of people that are lost, show some sensitivity.

NasNY

(1)Right... Is that how Pakistan looks to you sitting in NY? .................(2)So we the Pakistani awam are left with all Wrong options. Imran the incompetent but Honest. .............................. lesser of these Wrongs. .................................... Imran hasn't shown any ability that he has matured as a politician. ...................... (3) think as individuals for a better Pakistan.................(4) You don't always have to defend Imran Khan.......................... You are not obligated to it.

1. yes i do live in Newyork but i travel to Pakistan ( 4-5 months) quite often due to business interest and charity work in corners of Pakistan you may not even know exist they don't even have names on Pakistani maps.

2. Imran Khan is not a politician, the day he becomes one, he will loose my support, Imran Khan is not only honest , he has a plan to eliminate poverty and educate everyone in the country, most importantly the Consistent will, persistent determination and the heart to implement it. I Started to support PTI when Asad Umar joined PTI. Imran has a good team that adds to his strength.

3. Individuals have plans, and to some extent make them work for a limited people. If you want to do it for 200 million people, you must create a system that works, Individuals die but the system goes on forever.

4.I don't support Imran Khan blindly and i do criticize when its required, have lost some PTI friends on this forum because of it but its ok. My core support is due to the policies put forth which make logical sense, if the policies change and don't agree with me, then i will withdraw my support.

Khattak_KSA

MPA (400+ posts)
I am willing to pay $500 provided the official account comes from PTI.
i appreciate your initiative but we need to be careful as some people might take Advantage by giving their personal accounts.

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
very good suggestion, v r already to put in with our humble donations!

but my dear PTI tigers, for god sake learn stage management! because of PTI mismanagenet v had almost lost Imran Khan last year!

now again in Multan the stage management was worst of its kind, r u guyz want to kill Imran Khan or what??????????????????

Mehrushka

PTI leaders use far better language then pmln hanif abbasi mashaidullah abidsherali etc.... however thanks for suggestion, better language is necessary to be good human being.
Pti ka Nara tha change and Naya Pakistan ...right?????? If someone uses bad language matlab pti bhi kare gi....then where is change??? No?

lurker

Firstly, I apologize for the Newyork comment. It was crude of me. I am usually much better and balanced in my response. I voted PTI this past election because I was tired of PMLN and PPP. I wanted a change. Not that I had tremendous confidence in PTI, but I just wanted to mix things up a bit. I knew full well that PTI will never actually win, but never the less it was hugely popular. That was in 2013. The next election PTI will have to work much more harder to gain my vote. I don't buy the whole "PMLN and PPP" are corrupt so vote for us because we are Honest. Honesty is not high on my list of pre-requisites. I did not vote PTI because of Honesty. I wanted change. If PTI cannot deliver change, then I will recant my vote for them. I would've voted PTI again, but judging from their politics this past year I have serious reservations.

I am tired of Shortcuts. I am willing to do the time if that's what it takes. I want a party that is willing to do the same. If Nawaz Sharif has won the election, and you reckon even if you remove the dhandli it is so; then it is time to endure and prepare for the next elections. I don't believe in shortcuts like toppling governments. First and foremost I think Pakistan needs stability MORE than an honest politician. My ideology is divergent from Imran's. I believe in hardwork and putting in the time. I believe people learn if given the chance to learn. Experience is better than the lesson taught in Schools. We must learn by enduring Nawaz. And InshaAllah when the next election comes around perhaps Imran will come out on top.

PTI talks about Status Quos, but to be honest there are more status quos in Pakistan than just PMLN and PPP. Blindly adhering to a party or Leader is one such status quo. I am not those Pakistanis. I am in the real definition of anti-Status Quo because I am against such "norms" of Pakistani politics. I just wish there were more people who would think in such ways.

1. yes i do live in Newyork but i travel to Pakistan ( 4-5 months) quite often due to business interest and charity work in corners of Pakistan you may not even know exist they don't even have names on Pakistani maps.

2. Imran Khan is not a politician, the day he becomes one, he will loose my support, Imran Khan is not only honest , he has a plan to eliminate poverty and educate everyone in the country, most importantly the Consistent will, persistent determination and the heart to implement it. I Started to support PTI when Asad Umar joined PTI. Imran has a good team that adds to his strength.

3. Individuals have plans, and to some extent make them work for a limited people. If you want to do it for 200 million people, you must create a system that works, Individuals die but the system goes on forever.

4.I don't support Imran Khan blindly and i do criticize when its required, have lost some PTI friends on this forum because of it but its ok. My core support is due to the policies put forth which make logical sense, if the policies change and don't agree with me, then i will withdraw my support.

lurker

I'm sure u must be knowing I was a pti supporter too,but IK ke itne zyada uturn lene ke baad I quit pti...am seriously shocked at pti leadership and some mnas....the way the lie shamelessly on talkshows!!!!at times like these they are playing politics over dead bodies!!! Atleast they should think of their families who's loved ones died!
PTI is just another political party in Pakistan. It's true test would be after Imran Khan is gone. Will it vanish like the Muslim League vanished?

Mehrushka

PTI is just another political party in Pakistan. It's true test would be after Imran Khan is gone. Will it vanish like the Muslim League vanished?
It will not vanish but I'm sure wont come in power ever!!!! Kpk is already regretting voting them to power!!!

Pmln Ca

Councller (250+ posts)
کارکنوں کی لاشوں پر ناچتے تحریک انصاف لیڈران
یہ ہے ان کیڑے مکوڑے تحریک انصاف کے سپورٹرز کی ان کے لیڈر کی نظر میں اوقات کہ ان

کی لاشوں پر جلسہ جاری رہا ، گو نواز گو کے نعرے لگے اور وزیر اعظم بننے کے خواب دیکھے

گئے افسوس تحریک انصاف کے اندھے کارکنان کو اندازہ نہیں جس شخص کےپیچھے چل کر

یہ ایک دوسرے کے پیروں تلے روندے جا رہے ہیں اس شخص کو ان سے کوئی غرض نہیں

اگر ہوتی تو وہ ان کو اکیلا بھوکا پیاسا چھوڑ کر دھرنے سے روز رفو چکر نہ ہوتا نہ ہی ان کی

لاشوں پر کھڑا ہو کر تقریریں کرتا

افسوس کیڑے مکوڑوں تمہاری قسمت میں پیروں تلے روندا جانا اور تمہاری لاشوں پر " نچنے

نو جی کردا" لگنا ہی لکھا ہے

نوٹ : بے غیرت انقلابی سپورٹر اس ویڈیو سے پرہیز کریں غیرت جاگنے کا خدشہ ہے

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=675025592595996[/video]