PTI tigers. What can we do for the deceased of Multan Jalsa Incident???

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mehrushka keep your BS and venom out of this thread. This is not for your hate speeches. Discuss this issue somewhere else. This thread is not about what happened, this is about what we can do. Hope you understand, which I doubt.

hrbhatti

MPA (400+ posts)
I think, PTI lessons learnt should be taken to all,
you should tell people what you will do in future to stop such sad incidents

With GOVT its equally PTI's responsibility to keep people safe. Else PTI will start self stabbing..

Our goal is to is to change PAKISTAN, then we need to change ourselves first

I think PTI razakar can brief everyone entering, what to do in emergency....like How we are briefed in plane on each flight

Last edited:

NasNY

Firstly, (1)Newyork comment. ............. (2)I wanted change. ............(3)I am tired of Shortcuts. ............. If Nawaz Sharif has won the election, ........ dhandli it is so; .........endure and prepare for the next elections. ............ (3) Pakistan needs stability MORE than an honest politician. ............ (4)I believe in hardwork and putting in the time. I believe people learn if given the chance to learn. Experience is better than the lesson taught in Schools. We must learn by enduring Nawaz. ........................ (5)I am in the real definition of anti-Status Quo because I am against such "norms" of Pakistani politics. ...........I just wish there were more people who would think in such ways.

1. Newyork comment wasn't a big deal, (my response is not towards you) i have heard it a lot from PMLN supporters for overseas Pakistanis, because we overwhelmingly would like to see the justice system which we see overseas.

I know for a fact that any calamity floods earthquake that happens in Pakistan, Mosques and Private families are organizing and collecting donations contacting Edhi and other organization, hiring charter planes and trucks on the ground, doctors organizing teams to go to areas and asking what is the best way they can contribute before the day is even over. Our heart belongs to the Land that gave birth to us. beats for the people of Pakistan, we dream of a Pakistan we can return to with our children and grand children.

2. Its not a shortcut to fight against an unjust system now, rather than wait and let injustice continue, only slave let injustice continue. Change is gradual, once the system is in place change happens automatically, just like children we want instant gratification, but it takes at least a decade to see changes after the system in place. nawaz Sharif government refuses to put the system in place because it will catch, stop and punish, their corruption. Next elections can not happen in this corrupt system.

3. stability will come from enforcement of just laws, and not have anyone above the law. Only an honest politician can bring a system of stability. Once you provide justice to the people, you take away the fuel of the terrorist and need for people to be corrupt (except those whose hunger for corruption will never die).

4. Hardwork to fix the system, not hardwork to run a corrupt system for your own benefit. nawaz sharif has been given plenty of time (30years) and he has only learned how to be more corrupt. Experience without knowledge and skill are called mistakes which our politicians have been making for decades. enduring corruption and injustice is called slavery.

5. Status Quo = existing state of affairs. If you are anti- state of affairs than you must stand with those who agree with you, there are millions of us you just have to open your eyes and mind, it will be diifcult at first you will go back an forth but SAACH will always win at the end.

6. Thank you for a good discussion its a rare occurrence on this forum now, i guess we can go back to making irrelevant comments.

loser24x7

I think the so called tigers have done enough yesterday at the hospital by pushing a minister from there,he had gone there to help but as usual the desperate crowd acted like thugs as if it was this guys fault,and shame on pti leadership for playing blame game at such tragic time,the ones who died may their soul rest in peace and the ones injured may ALLAH grant them good health.

I think this thread was started to raise some money for the families of the deceased and you are playing Nawaz politics here. How freaking retarded and callous you are! I hope Admin block you from this site. Gadhi aurat, khuda ko jaan deni hai ya Nawaz ko?