PTI tigers. What can we do for the deceased of Multan Jalsa Incident???

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
First of all let's all pray and recite surah Fatiha for all who died yesterday in Multan.

I saw pictures of a couple of them on tv and they looked poor. I was wondering if someone from PTI could confirm their names and addresses and we start collecting donations for them through PayPal or any other way. And then someone from PTI give it to their families. We can't bring their loved ones back but At least we can help make them feel that we are one family and they are not alone in this difficult time.

We have done it before like we did for the homeless PTI supporter and we can do it again.
I am willing to donate $100 today and collect more from my friends and families.

Thank you all.

ifteeahmed

That's a sprit. What ever we can do? We should do even a small amount.
Just do it without knowing anyone else.

Please paste the Paypal account number or link.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Alternatively PTI can announce something and we all donate to PTI account. I will donate as well.
Thanks for starting the thread.

mchaudhary

Councller (250+ posts)
We are working on it gents. Within next few days we will set up something. Just need to get some feedback from Islamabad office. I am committing $1,000 a this point. Please stay tuned.

Matchless

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI should publish details of those people who were poor amongst those those died in this unfortunate incident. PTI should set up a fund for people to donate for these poor people. They should setup a target for each family and keep people updated on the progress of this funding. This should be done urgently. Me and lot of my friends are ready to donate.

Zulfi Khan

Mashallah! PTI Supporters have love for the poor ; it is a good idea and it must be done.

Such steps will Make PTI more popular among Pakistanis.
I Salute all the PTI Supporters for this good cause.

NasNY

We are working on it gents. Within next few days we will set up something. Just need to get some feedback from Islamabad office. I am committing $1,000 a this point. Please stay tuned.

Please have Imran Khan announce it in his speech. famlies of those 8 people are our famlies now.

lurker

You can have smaller jalsas or lesser Jalsas so that you may expose less people to such incidents? how about that? ;) No?

NasNY

You can have smaller jalsas or lesser Jalsas so that you may expose less people to such incidents? how about that? ;) No?

1. you admit the jalsa's are big.
2. Size of the jalsa depend on the people attending of their own free will.
3. Jalsas will only get bigger, Need to accomadate extra space to include atleast 1 million people.

you already answered your question 'NO'.

well-wisher

MPA (400+ posts)
May Allah bless on them.

happy to see this thread....
Some one please post their name and addresses here.

Jazak Allah

well-wisher

MPA (400+ posts)
May Allah bless on them.

happy to see this thread....
Some one please post their name and addresses here.

Jazak Allah

lurker

1. you admit the jalsa's are big.
2. Size of the jalsa depend on the people attending of their own free will.
3. Jalsas will only get bigger, Need to accomadate extra space to include atleast 1 million people.

you already answered your question 'NO'.

Which is why I said that Imran should man up and accept the deaths as the price of the such concerts.. err I mean Jalsas. Those people died under PTI boots.

NasNY

Which is why I said that Imran should man up and accept the deaths as the price of the such concerts.. err I mean Jalsas. Those people died under PTI boots.

Every Pakistani is PTI except few mental slaves of the Political famlies.

It is clear, the administration from the top was trying every trick in the book to disrupt the Jalsa, with cutting power few days before the gathering, and creating an enviornment for a tragedy.

PTI can accept the blame for people gathering to hope for change in a choking enviornment. People are dying all over pakistan silently, the system is choking them to death.

This is as peaceful a revolution as possible, Imran Khan is keeping this revolution from turning into bloodfest.

Don't worry we will take care of our own, while those who die for PMLN and PPP are forgotten in a blink of an eye.

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think the so called tigers have done enough yesterday at the hospital by pushing a minister from there,he had gone there to help but as usual the desperate crowd acted like thugs as if it was this guys fault,and shame on pti leadership for playing blame game at such tragic time,the ones who died may their soul rest in peace and the ones injured may ALLAH grant them good health.

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
let alone accepting their faults,ik when reached dharna said that he found about the deaths when he reached Islamabad...he's lieing by the time jalsa ended with in few mnts it was reported on samaa tv...anyways my point is he shouldn't have left for Islamabad ...but then again IK is not accepting pti mismanagement let alone accepting he should've stayed in multan!!! And shame on pti leadership for blaming police for it!

NasNY

let alone accepting their faults,ik when reached dharna said that he found about the deaths when he reached Islamabad...he's lieing by the time jalsa ended with in few mnts it was reported on samaa tv...anyways my point is he shouldn't have left for Islamabad ...but then again IK is not accepting pti mismanagement let alone accepting he should've stayed in multan!!! And shame on pti leadership for blaming police for it!
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?294208-حادثے-سے-کچھ-لمحے-پہلے-کی-ویڈیو-گیٹ-بند

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?294206-ملتان-جلسہ-بجلی-بند-ہونے-کے-بعد

Proof where the mismanagement was. can you accept that.