PTI's political strategy in NA 133 -Lahore

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Gandprado........I've not tagged you here idiot.
Tum pmlun waloon ko bhi urta teeer gaand mein leeney ka shauk hey

Imran Khan is more Khota than PMLN. He did not even know you cannot give ticket to Jamsahd for Na133? Even a below average person knows that and it is written.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir your Lion leader is the one who made fake medical report of Donkey Nawaz sharif and also signed it and approve it. Even your lion is more afraid of a donkey like Nawaz sharif
Strange, you are not ashamed of it that your lion leader ran away on fake report instead blaming govt of making it..you deserve MNS.

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Due to fear of losing this seat i think it was pre-planned by PTI not to context this election because of current popularity of Party. A wrong person was selected so that his nomination be rejected from all sides.
All so called patwaris think that way, and they should think also, everything is possible,

ahameed

I also think the same. It was most likely pre planned and they wanted this and give a lollipop to there Youthia that ECP is fraud and however, it was fraud by PTI it self. That is why they never went to SC to challenge this.
You never talk facts, the reality is PTI will have local elections soon

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its called the oil price you tit. And unless you have an answer for it, other than advocating a default which only a total cretin would do.
1.5 billion dollar ki Oil import hui ha. Baki 6 billion dollar kya import kya ha? PTI na apna personal stuff import kya ha kya?

ahameed

Many Youthia will do sucidie including this forum when ever local bodies election happens in Punjab. It will be very cruel and so harsh that even Imran khan want to resign but resign will also be a sucidie. That is why PTi did not agree with SC orders.
You are proven wrong after IMF Deal and you will be proven wrong after local bodies elections in sha Allah

Reactions: AZ1

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Import is going to be 7.5 billion dollar. Who is going to accountable for this?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1465963957743669248
PMLN or PPP?

Kya honesty import ki ha Imran Khan na?

Kya Import kya Imran khan ki honesty na?

AZ1 Wake Up Pakistan Wake Up Pakistan arifkarim desan Resilient knowledge88 Rajarawal111 Okara Sonya Khan chandaa Dr Adam miafridi (before you post prematurely Export figures) AhmadSaleem264 Keep the trust Will_Bite Hate_Nooras
you want to eliminate import totally?? why dont you gice suggestion how to eliminate impor and which item?

Wake Up Pakistan

Import is going to be 7.5 billion dollar. Who is going to accountable for this?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1465963957743669248
PMLN or PPP?

Kya honesty import ki ha Imran Khan na?

Kya Import kya Imran khan ki honesty na?

AZ1 Wake Up Pakistan Wake Up Pakistan arifkarim desan Resilient knowledge88 Rajarawal111 Okara Sonya Khan chandaa Dr Adam miafridi (before you post prematurely Export figures) AhmadSaleem264 Keep the trust Will_Bite Hate_Nooras
YEah Figure apna ghar say laya hai

i need details import products in Nov with numbers

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Official nahe yet.
i will wait for official figures
Dawood told him that is why he did not posted. Muzammail Aslam is trying to delay PBS data tomorrow and he should otherwise we would get high interest rate on Sukuk Bond, which is about to launch this week. They are trying to delay data for week, which is good so that we should not pay interest rate on loan. Interest hike will above 13% now according to Samiuallah Tariq.

Wake Up Pakistan

Official ha ab. Razak Dawood confirmed that is why he did not posted the figure. PBS will post it tomorrow. I am wrong ,however, it is 7.85 billion dollar and 900 million for import service. It will take 9 billion dollar import in Nov all alone.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1465984996506808323
Udher itni Audio and video a rahee hain

tujay apnai Tension paree hui hai

Marium ko bacha lai wo tou gayee

Wake Up Pakistan

Koi bhai nahi. Koi bhi elect who result will be same. Honesty or competence ma ab selection honi ha. Dono sath nahi mil sakti.
Janab $4Bil kee Machinery import hui hai

this wil make big difference

In Jan we will be back to track.

Import deficient wont go beyond $10Bil.

Chil kar Tension na lai

Wake Up Pakistan

Today 6 PM see the cabinet news. Imran Khan himself has and other government official will not allow to travel aboard and it will be announced today by Fawad and they are also taking subsidy now from exporters and from 350 billion additional taxes it will go to 800 billion rupee due to CAD is 100% going to be 8 billion dollar in 5 months.
sakoon.com janab
Petrol prices becomes double since last year.
Commodity prices are double
Freight Cost is Triple
All Metals are doubled
Machines imported $4Bil for new Textile mills and other industries

Petrol is coming down. freight is getting normalize.
i hope we will recover in Jan 2022.

Import wont go beyond $10Bil -$12 Bil

If prices of petrol and other commodity prices remained same as last year. we will have CAD maximum $4-5Bil