Public service message for Shehbaz Gill

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shabaz Gill se zyada chutya admi koi nhi hai. Pta naahi kahan kahan se log PTI mai jama howai hain; mostly opportunists. The party we loved once has gone to the dogs and its ideology is more or less dead.

!Haider

MPA (400+ posts)
Shabaz Gill se zyada chutya admi koi nhi hai. Pta naahi kahan kahan se log PTI mai jama howai hain; mostly opportunists. The party we loved once has gone to the dogs and its ideology is more or less dead.

fawad ch, Gill, they two surely are moasami

asus87

MPA (400+ posts)
Fawad is much much more saner than this parachute Gill
Fawad has his own constituency
Fawad doesn’t do Tata Chook service of bongee khan like rest all do

You forgot 1 main point

The Chaudhry (aka Fawad) wants to become the Chaudhry of "Takh-e-Punjab" from day 1 and still making schemes and plans for it.

Baat rahi "Fawad is much much more saner"

Jitni jaan booj kar chawalien is nikkay Chaudhry nae mari hai as an IT Minister woh aab bhool gaye kia ?

ofcourse bhool gaye hogae kyun k sirf Bongi khan ka yaad raha hoga.

Fawad Chaudhry aik Dubious Person hai

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
You forgot 1 main point

The Chaudhry (aka Fawad) wants to become the Chaudhry of "Takh-e-Punjab" from day 1 and still making schemes and plans for it.

Baat rahi "Fawad is much much more saner"

Jitni jaan booj kar chawalien is nikkay Chaudhry nae mari hai as an IT Minister woh aab bhool gaye kia ?

ofcourse bhool gaye hogae kyun k sirf Bongi khan ka yaad raha hoga.

Fawad Chaudhry aik Dubious Person hai

can you please list down major bongees? I know about 50/litre helicopter, yea that was a big one but not much after that

as for ambitions of CM, whats wrong in it?

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
can you please list down major bongees? I know about 50/litre helicopter, yea that was a big one but not much after that

as for ambitions of CM, whats wrong in it?
Fawad has no ideology. Still i like the fact that he has the guts to criticise his own govt and point out flaws. He is a lot better than the dubious bearded chor Babar Awan and Baji Firdaus. All in all this PTI govt is the continuation of the same incompetency that has been governing Pakistan since independence. As a matter of fact these Youthias proved to be worse than the patwaris and their predecessors piplees before them.

nasir77

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I'm Khan's supporter, but I agree with you bro, Gill and Chohan deserve shit on giving this kind of statement....

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I'm Khan's supporter, but I agree with you bro, Gill and Chohan deserve shit on giving this kind of statement....

After IK and AU, it is Shahbaz Gill that Patwaris (especially Marium) hate and scared of the most.

He is extremely knowledgeable, eloquent and most of all not a Lota.

His main flaw is that he is quite emotional and blunt.

BTW: Did not find any tweet that this Patwari is referring to.

Last edited:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
یہٗ ٹیکسی ڈرائیور بات تو غلط نہیںُ ر رہا کس بات کی مبارکباد ؟

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fawad has no ideology. Still i like the fact that he has the guts to criticise his own govt and point out flaws. He is a lot better than the dubious bearded chor Babar Awan and Baji Firdaus. All in all this PTI govt is the continuation of the same incompetency that has been governing Pakistan since independence. As a matter of fact these Youthias proved to be worse than the patwaris and their predecessors piplees before them.
Hahaha.. Lie but not that much? There is no one worst than the patwaries and the piplees…Only over their dead bodies…Ab is mien kia...?

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hahaha.. Lie but not that much? There is no one worst than the patwaries and the piplees…Only over their dead bodies…Ab is mien kia...?
Londay baaz tu phir apni hazri puri kernay agya hai lol. Can't you refrain from your usual chawals. Kabhi tu koi intellectually stimulating baat ker leya ker. Or is it a rule of thumb that you have to be dumb in order to get a job in PTI's trolling squad. Khair hum bhi kabhi aap ki tarah PTI ko defend kerte thay. Likin momin kabhi air sorakh se dobar nahi dasa jta. Enjoy

Saboo

Londay baaz tu phir apni hazri puri kernay agya hai lol. Can't you refrain from your usual chawals. Kabhi tu koi intellectually stimulating baat ker leya ker. Or is it a rule of thumb that you have to be dumb in order to get a job in PTI's trolling squad. Khair hum bhi kabhi aap ki tarah PTI ko defend kerte thay. Likin momin kabhi air sorakh se dobar nahi dasa jta. Enjoy
Londay baaz? I think you are mistaken…Haha I don't remember poking you at all..BTW which madrassa were you in?.. ?

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Londay baaz? I think you are mistaken…Haha I don't remember poking you at all..BTW which madrassa were you in?.. ?
From the looks of your fagotty dp it seems you love the thrills of allowing ppl tea bagging you once in a while lol- no shame in coming out of the closet. And don't confuse others with yourself. Your sexuality is questionable from that pic alone. Do lubricate your anal cavity this weekend otherwise it might be a bumpy ride for you and your lover.

Saboo

From the looks of your fagotty dp it seems you love the thrills of allowing ppl tea bagging you once in a while lol- no shame in coming out of the closet. And don't confuse others with yourself. Your sexuality is questionable from that pic alone. Do lubricate your anal cavity this weekend otherwise it might be a bumpy ride for you and your lover.
Hahaha…Seems like you telling your own experience? BTW what lubricant do YOU use? ?