Q&A from Bilal Maqsood to his Dad Anwar Maqsood - Pure Gold -Enjoy

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1. PML (چ)
2. Modi Dick

??????
He said it all answering the 1st question. I have nothing against him, have always respected him. But Man! give me a break. If after enjoying all the perks and privileges for 73 years together with freedom & independence, that this country graciously provided you.... aap kaa mahajir kaa keera nahi nikla tow qasoorwar kon hai??? Aap iss mulk kay basi hain laykin aap phir bhi Pakistani naa banay. Hindustan say aa ker kisi doosray soobay main basnay walay kisi basi ko kabhi aisay kehtay suna kabhi??
Bandah afsos he ker sakta hai.

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
He said it all answering the 1st question. I have nothing against him, have always respected him. But Man! give me a break. If after enjoying all the perks and privileges for 73 years together with freedom & independence, that this country graciously provided you.... aap kaa mahajir kaa keera nahi nikla tow qasoorwar kon hai??? Aap iss mulk kay basi hain laykin aap phir bhi Pakistani naa banay. Hindustan say aa ker kisi doosray soobay main basnay walay kisi basi ko kabhi aisay kehtay suna kabhi??
Bandah afsos he ker sakta hai.
There was a time when karachi walay told them that they are muhajirs, and later a time they started calling themselves mohajirs.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There was a time when karachi walay told them that they are muhajirs, and later a time they started calling themselves mohajirs.
That was in Bhutto's, specially in Mumtaz Bhutto's time, 50 years ago but that is behind us. People of Karachi like from any other part of the country are stake holders in the development not only of Karachi but Pakistan as a whole. Its high time they should come out of this parochialism and stand shoulder to shoulder with other communities and play their due role for the uplift of Pakistan. They are Pakistanis, not A, B or C.... and have equal rights as citizens of Pakistan. The present generation falls into the category of son of soil mantra.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
یہ تو حلالی باپ کا حلالی بیٹا ہے ایک ایک پروفیسر انور مسعود بھی ہے جو باپ تو حلالی ہے مگر پھٹے ہو سور کئ۔ شکل کا مہا حرامی بیٹا جیسے اس لعنتی بے غیرت نطفہ حرام کی شکل بدصور ت مکروح اور حرام کھا کھا کر پھٹے ہوئے خنزیر کی ہے ویسے ہی اس لعنتی چوڑے بدصورت سور کے بوتھے والے عمار مسعود بٹ کی سیرت بھی مکروح اور غلیظ ناپاک ہے
مردار مردود بٹ نطفہ حرام المعروف عمار مسعود بٹ یہ بھی بٹ لکھتے ہوئے شرماتا ہے یا احساس کمتری محسوس کرتا ہے نواز شریف بٹ اور غلام دستگیر بٹ اور خرم دستگیر بٹ کی طرح عمار مسعود بٹ بن پروفیسر انور مسعود