Qadianism spreading in Germany- Disguised as Islam

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As long Muslims are not converting to Qadianiat, there is no fitna about them. Most if not all Qadiani conversations happen from non Muslims so why you worry?
My worries they are damaging my beautiful religion.
and damaging the newly converts.

they have nothing to do with Islam

Passion

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
As human beings I believe Qadianis/Ahmedis have every right to life, property, wealth, education, freedom of speech, equal rights according to law of the land. The objection is that don't call your religion as Islam. Give it any other name, follow any book, follow any Alim/Pious person/Father/Rabaye/Pandit whosoever. No one will object on it. Just don't call yourselves Muslims and the religion as Islam.
Your objection itself is an objection. This is not your right to decide who is right and wrong in the lights of hadith and Quran. When you take such decisions in your hands then the result is in front of you. You think you r right and they r wrong,similarly, they think u r wrong they r right. Similarly Christians, hindus think they r right and we r wrong. Try understanding and respecting others. Similar situation is with jews n Christians after fighting n.killing each other for centuries, they finally understood the point and living in peace, while being biggest enemies among any religion.