Qadianism spreading in Germany- Disguised as Islam

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thank You for highlighting this issue. You are spot on. Qadianism is spreading like venom in body not only in German, USA whole Europe , UK but Pakistan as well.

We need urgent counter strategy to stop them or to expose them.

I hope it wont be too late.

They are misguiding Converted Muslims and poor people in Pakistan small town by offering them few $$/

thepakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
پاکستان میں کوئی ایک مسلمان دکھا دیں مجھے۔ ایک سے بڑھ کے ایک جھوٹا، دین فروش، خائن، بدکردار موجود ہے۔ صرف دنیا میں اسلام کے نام نہاد ٹھیکے دار بنے پھرتے ہیں۔ آپس کے معاملات دیکھ لیں ان کو کوئی امانت رکھوائیں، ان سے وقت پر تنخواہ نکلوا کے دیکھ لیں۔ عزتیں محفوظ نہیں ان شیطانوں کے ہاتھوں۔ بات کم گالیاں زیادہ۔
آج اتنا ہی کردار مضبوط ہوتا تو قادیانیت کا خوف کیوں سر پر سوار ہوتا۔ کیوں آج باطل اپنے نظریات کو پھیلا کے کامیاب ہے اور حق کو زلیل رسوا کر دیا۔
اس لیے کے مسلمان کوئی نہیں۔ سب بکواس کرتے ہیں

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
We need to expand our knowledge of Quran and Islamic teachings to stand upto any challenges on the basis of our knowledge and reasoning, because in these countries that's the the only thing works.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پاکستان میں کوئی ایک مسلمان دکھا دیں مجھے۔ ایک سے بڑھ کے ایک جھوٹا، دین فروش، خائن، بدکردار موجود ہے۔ صرف دنیا میں اسلام کے نام نہاد ٹھیکے دار بنے پھرتے ہیں۔ آپس کے معاملات دیکھ لیں ان کو کوئی امانت رکھوائیں، ان سے وقت پر تنخواہ نکلوا کے دیکھ لیں۔ عزتیں محفوظ نہیں ان شیطانوں کے ہاتھوں۔ بات کم گالیاں زیادہ۔
آج اتنا ہی کردار مضبوط ہوتا تو قادیانیت کا خوف کیوں سر پر سوار ہوتا۔ کیوں آج باطل اپنے نظریات کو پھیلا کے کامیاب ہے اور حق کو زلیل رسوا کر دیا۔
اس لیے کے مسلمان کوئی نہیں۔ سب بکواس کرتے ہیں
You nailed it. Our character does not come near the teachings of the Quran and yet we claim ourselves to be Muslims.
We need to introspect what our shortcomings are.
As long as we keep following some bearded goats with colorful turbans and certain attire, we will not be able to get the true guidance, as it is enshrined in the Quran alone.
If your faith is weak, then anyone will exploit it.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The real issue is, islam vs islam and deen vs mazhab. So long as people remain religious they cannot have sense of making proper sense of things because religion is anti aql and anti ilm. This is why all religious people without any exception are ignorant or unreasonable or irrational. Anyone who wishes to respond please kindly CLICK HERE. People who claim to be prophets from God after the final messenger of God do not have the needed aql or ilm and this includes mirza sb of qaadiyan as well.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Qadiyanis and Ahmedis have made these online channels with the name of MTA Network. They are preaching their false religion to non Muslims and others. To bring them under their network and grow their numbers. Be careful people and protect your faith.

arifkarim

Thank You for highlighting this issue. You are spot on. Qadianism is spreading like venom in body not only in German, USA whole Europe , UK but Pakistan as well.

We need urgent counter strategy to stop them or to expose them.

I hope it wont be too late.

They are misguiding Converted Muslims and poor people in Pakistan small town by offering them few $$/
Lol. Freedom of religion in Germany

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
How do you know that? False religion?
Knowledge is power. So I know because I have read some of their literature. They call the religion they follow as Islam. I called it false religion because they don't believe that Prophet Muhammad (SAAW) is last and final prophet of Allah (SWT). Secondly most of their teaching contradict with Quran and Hadith. Tons of literature is written by proper Ulema is available online specifically on Ahmedis/Qadiyanis. If you want to know more I can share some links with you. Jazak Allah.

arifkarim

They call the religion they follow as Islam. I called it false religion because they don't believe that Prophet Muhammad (SAAW) is last and final prophet of Allah (SWT).
They do believe in that. But even if they didn't, their religion is still not false. It is different.

arifkarim

Secondly most of their teaching contradict with Quran and Hadith. Tons of literature is written by proper Ulema is available online specifically on Ahmedis/Qadiyanis.
So? Qadiani Ulemas have also written tons of literature against your proper Ulemas

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
They think that every country should be like pakistan where our sarakari muslims have right to kill Ahmadies , steal their wealth, give fatwa against them , stop them to earn for their living, stop them to go to school. colleges etc etc.
As human beings I believe Qadianis/Ahmedis have every right to life, property, wealth, education, freedom of speech, equal rights according to law of the land. The objection is that don't call your religion as Islam. Give it any other name, follow any book, follow any Alim/Pious person/Father/Rabaye/Pandit whosoever. No one will object on it. Just don't call yourselves Muslims and the religion as Islam.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
They do believe in that. But even if they didn't, their religion is still not false. It is different.
Dear brother to reply to your query again, the answer lies in your reply. If they do not believe in Finality of Prophet Muhammad (SAAW) and that he was the last Messenger and Prophet of Allah (SWT) then there is no Islam.

Read the first Qalima of Islam, "There is no God Besides Allah, Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) is messenger of Allah".

That's it. If you still don't believe in that. Then I can only pray that Allah gives you Hidayat and brings your soul to the right path. Jazak Allah.